Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's a good combo for a full attacker?

What's a good combo for a full attacker?

Just registered an account after being away for a bit. Was just wondering if ppl could give me a good combo race/pers for an attacking force?

Enthusiast
    Orc/Warrior

Orc/WarHero/Warrior
    Undead/Warrior/WarHero

Enthusiast
    Dwarf/warrior

Sir Postalot
    orc or dwarf warrior
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

Postaholic
    every race can make good heavy attacker. there is no such thing as best

perhaps tell us ur role in the kingdom, ur kd's activity/style and setup, as well as your activity/skill/style, then we can narrow it down to fewer options

we should play the waheeds, personality noob.

Gnome/Artisan aka SUPERvines!

Postaholic
    thats just overpowered realest

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by waheed View Post
    thats just overpowered realest
    i know
    every time they attacked (bounced?) people would just go "awwww that cute, the n00b attacked" and ignore them =(
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

Banned
    Gnome artisan was too power that why they took it way. However, I think another good combo could be Elf Cleric or gnome cleric. Elf Cleric because they will have very few losses and gnome cleric because they have have what the artisan used to give. There are so many good combos one can play as an attacker.

Postaholic
    it doesnt matter greenie. the end result is that combo will pwn everything

my fault.

waheed nubs would be stacking the nub quality twice.

i should have said waheed pros, so you can balance the negatives of the Waheed.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    i should have said waheed pros
    i only see this part. my brain automatically disregard the rest of realest's post

Banned
    If you want to go pure instead of hybrid their are two ways you can go. You can go pure attacker "keeper" attack style or pure attacker "breaker" attack style. "Keepre" is the attack style use. This attack style keeps land during times of war. On the other hand the "breaker" attack style is an attack style that is solely designed to break t/m's pre-war forcing the attackers of the other kingdom to attack and open up or to not fight and withdraw. Both styles of attack are just as important. The breaker attack style focuses on break the most well guard provinces in the other kingdom pre-war and has many GSs to weather the attacks his or her province will receive, and this attack style forces the opponent to attack. While the "Keeper" attack style is all about keep in land once the oppnent is forced to attack. The attacker using the "Keeper" attack style focuses on raw military power. Having both great def and great off. The "Keeper" attack style has max/nearmax forts and tgs and keeps a lot of stable. The breaker is all about opening up the opponent and the keeper is all about taking down the opponent. Any good warring kingdom needs an even amount of both types of attacks so keep that in mind.

P.s. If a kingdom has just one breaker and just one keeper can win a war if they are both very skilled they can win a war with just them two. I was in a kingdom were a newbi that was playing for the first time asked me how he should play his orc so I gave him a "breaker" attack style and we tag-teamed our opponent every war.

Thread Information