Thread: Shootin' the Breeze

Veteran

Shootin' the Breeze

As the name suggests, this is a thread to shoot the breeze between posts. Chit chat and the like.

Veteran
    I'm inspired by a game, Mirror's Edge; and my character in AP, Quantas/Longview. I am looking to make a thread soon, as long as I can get an idea in my head running.

It will be a fast-paced thread. There won't be time in our posts to sit down and talk, but there will be a lot of interaction. And the times where we do sit down and chat it will be important stuff and we won't have time to go inactive.

If someone does go inactive, as GM I'll find a way around it. No matter how crucial you are to the next step, you are always bypass-able.

If anyone wants to help me brainstorm by being a soundboard, add ideas, etc. let me know. It will be my first real attempt at GMing in a while. Full integration into a story, and immersing myself. It has the potential to be like FaF was (mine, not Ark's), and totally open-ended to the players. Just be wary, as I said, that it will be fast paced and adrenaline rushed for our characters.

Don't expect the thread to IC span over days or weeks (unless it keep running for a long time, obviously), because I totally expect it to be much like 24 in the pace our characters have to go to survive and meet objectives.

Thread Information