Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: The general's compendium - we make strats for you.

I think you'll have a lovely time trying to find a kingdom that wants an explorer.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

I just re-signed up to the game after at least 5 yrs. Looking for some pointers in the right diretion and maybe a quick OOP biuld order/percentages. I'll be joining a random kingdom so im not sure what combo to create my province. Originally when I knew my KD was gna constant war id switch off between sturdy undead A and suicide orc A or if i wanted hi ass honor Elf/mystif A/m or human/rouge a/T.

I can't assume i'll end up in a warring kd so cant pick a super specialized strat. But i dont want any of the explorer/unbreakable def/ or straight t/m.

From the glances i took at the wiki-guide it looks like a Human/tactician would make a pretty godly A/T or possibly an Elf/Artisan could make an interesting heavy attacker with good mage support. Thoughts? Ideas on build strats for protection? Any point in a right direction will help.

ps. What happened to the freak personality? boooo swirve, lol.

Enthusiast
    You couldnt go wrong by picking dwarf artisan, 25% of server plays it and its good. Shepherd and sage are also very cool personalities these days, first gives a great initial bonus, 2nd makes u kick ass lateage. Numbers wise u'd end highest with a human though, but that one needs to sure run full leets so abit less freedom there. If u want fast run and shoot play then DE has new cheap leet and tog, little economy worries with that one and nowadays a great turtle. avian, elf and warrior perso i dont think would be best for playing in random kd, they are also good but depend more on kdwise plans/startegy.

For oop the very basic is to build banks and guilds, few towers, incoming land into arms. if u go with horses then maybe build some stables right away as well. Run abit more guilds for first weeks than usual to catch up with wpa

im running a hum/sage this age and was thinking about running a pretty much a robust attacker. I havnt really done the numbers but was going to ask, is there any use in libraries this age? im 1k acres now, was thinking of running about 20%-30% schools for a while and then converting into max libraries.
    Is that even a good idea, or do I gain more from just keeping good sci pumping trough out the age and going for a GS, raxx, Wts and hosps during war?

Thread Information