Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: All Australian / Kiwi Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by Scarum View Post
    Forgot what an OA kingdom is...

As for hoping England getting crushed, you need more hope to win a test match! Must say though, Australia have a formidable history of success at Lords.
    What is it 79 years since England last won a test match against Australia at Lords?? :D

OA is an alliance, if it was an OA Kingdom I might know who you talking about though I do not have their contact details.
    - = Paintrain = -

Quote Originally Posted by Jobolob View Post
    What is it 79 years since England last won a test match against Australia at Lords?? :D

OA is an alliance, if it was an OA Kingdom I might know who you talking about though I do not have their contact details.
    Oh yes, it is or was as I remember an alliance kingdom. If you find out let me know please, I might even ask to join up again.

Still recruiting aussies and Kiwis. Let me know if your interested!
    - = Paintrain = -

Sir Postalot
    just wondering what you do when someone waves at 2-3am?
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

Hi there. Im interested in joining this all aussie kingdom. But only if there's activity and the players like going to war.
    Abit about myself..
    This is my first age in almost 4 years so im quite a noob. But I will be active and have been reading up on some strats so hopefully i will learn quick.

Hei, been reading a bit on the recruitment.

i just came back to utopia recently, like the half end of this current age. been stuck in a bit of a non-active kd with european player. which doesn't suit my time well enough.

a bit about me :
    i have been playing utopia since a long time ago, maybe 20-25 ages ago, playing for 15 age or so and have a break in the middle for couple of university reason and such. (it really bothers me, since i woke up every time my army is back....even if its 3-4 am in the morning).

i played a couple different roles before, played heavy attacker, played the KD semi-suicider, played a T/M, A/T, A/M (basically everything but explorer).

i am looking for a solid group that has a good coordination and "active" (the most important aspect).

i also had experience on honor whore KD, a non-stop war KD, even in a "kill-a-province-tomake-em-cry" KD.

basically if you like my app, i would appreciate the reply =)

P.S) i Have Msn, Mobile, w/e needed for the KD to reach me whenever (and im in melbourne)
    Edit > Been a Co-Monarch for couple ages (and take up the position when the monarch is on holiday)

Quote Originally Posted by _greenie View Post
    just wondering what you do when someone waves at 2-3am?
    We are starting at the bottom of the barrel here _Greenie, I doubt that a Kingdom that organised is going to pick us as a target with our 11 players so far. :P

Also, Im sure there are plenty of other Kingdoms that will have the same problem, what do you do when you get waved at 2am? You get up. I will, depends on the other players dedication. I want us to be a good organised meticulous Kingdom, that can have fun and work together well. As for trying to be a SKD, that is not our goal, and if it ever turns to that, I will leave as I do not have the time for it.

As far as people joining, add me on MSN. Get 10 posts up and pm me and give me your email or I will give you mine.
    - = Paintrain = -

How are things this age? did you get a full kingdom?

from 11 to 25? Dont think so. We do have alot more players than last age. We have lots of randoms. Hopefully at least 1 of them can pay off.
    - = Paintrain = -

just bring back muaddib from retirement and its on

Is your msn addy jobolob ?

Check your profile.
    - = Paintrain = -

Your a hard person to catch online

I am always online on MSN between 6am - 8am, then furthermore on the weekends throughout the day, and also every night, on several occasions, usually between 4-5pm and again later on in the night. Your best bet is in the morning.

I edited this post because I got hounded by a certain numb nut on IRC basically claiming that I am a nub, my ghetto sucks, people wont join unless Im active enough and that I need to get my new players more active.

I cant force people to login or be active dickhead. Anyone in my Kingdom at the moment knows I am always online. I constantly post messages to provinces privately and in the forums trying to bump activity up. I am constantly searching for targets, helping them learn the game, aiding their provinces. Before you ridicule me, at least know me and how I play.

I will say this. The times I stated above are the times I am ALWAYS online. 6-8am everyday, obviously longer on the weekends. Every night from basically 4pm onwards, or earlier if I finish work earlier.

Oh I forgot to say, for some strange reason in war, I am online alot more? Who would think to do that?

And lastly, to all those players that said they would join and didnt. Thanks alot, you've made it so much easier for me, really you have. Being in a decent middle tier KD, and now struggling to build something up that ALOT of players wanted, that wont join until we are established because we are too ghetto. Your elitism attitude sickens me.

If you joined, we wouldnt be a ghetto anymore.

Anyway thanks for your time.
    Last edited by Jobolob; 25-08-2009 at 06:04.
    - = Paintrain = -

Read above.
    Last edited by Jobolob; 25-08-2009 at 06:04.
    - = Paintrain = -

Thread Information