Thread: I give up, I've tried so much!

I give up, I've tried so much!

Sorry, I just cant take it any more... I need help!

Ok, 25% of our kingdom uses pimp and msm. There are about 6 decent players the rest are ghetto-fodder, ranging from complete n00bys to those with 75% attack and 25% def. No one talks, no one listens to the king. What makes it worse is that we won our first war... now we have to fight decent opposition and we have no chance. We keep getting waved.... there is absolutely no discipline in the kingdom. Some try but it's just a mess if 75% just do what they want....(aarggh)

I've been here 2.5 Ages and I have put a HUGE amount of effort in to trying to sort out the noobys and give advice and help to all. I've given up on the number of helpful threads of mine that have been deleted. My NW/A is sky high as there is no point in growing. I'm the biggest in the kingdom. I send out lots of aid. It's 2 weeks now since last lost war. This is not why I rejoined this game..

Can you help me? I am VERY active at weekends, and in the evenings, but because of work I con only log in (UK) hrs 12:00 to 2:00, but this works ok with a few racks to keep x2 attacks a day going. Hybrid player. I'll use any message programme required at home (not at work - blocked). Happy to go ANY race combo to help the kingdom. Seeks warring kingdom (just as decent kingdom) if you can help me.

I'm very active in the forum, UK based, and just want some decent players to play with. Can you help me please?

Kick everyone who's not contributing to the kingdom out.
    It seems harsh, yes, but you'll not think twice after the first sweep.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Can't, it's about 15 players. (there are only 5 or six decent players who try). They refuse to use pimp. They have no discipline at all. The king marks an incative for removal and they can't be bothered. We do all the work and most just can't be bothered. I've given up. Some have massive attack and no def, so it suicide all the time. They hit much larger kingdoms for random land when already landfat. They have real problems with the basics. I can defect but I would prefer to move to somwhere where the other players at least try.

Director of Age Changes
    Call for outside help to reap the noobs or... go to "Recruitment Board".
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Similar problem at my kd

..I've been here 2.5 ages, stil only 20 or so provinces, and as many good playes leave as join. The ratio of good players coming through agasinst n00by idiots is about 10:1.

The really worst part is they don't want to learn!. They are happy with the status quo.

Thanks all - I have had two kind offers from meduim kingdoms which I'm looking into... (yeah! - there is a God!) ... I'm UK and would like some European players in the kingdom!

Thanks all!

similar situation, it sucks.

have the seem, all good players are leaving. Hoping to get recruited

Guess it happens when u cant get to see the players face to face.. :)

We had such a problem this age too ... but at least we had 10 players willing to play as a team
    we had to clear at least 15 provs this age :)
    You will get decent players instead but it's a slow process, we now have 5 more active players and 1 new player, 2 provs awaiting activation
    The problem is verry simple to resolve, if they don't want to play as a team kill them all
    we started the age with 20 players, we killed all those who did nothing,at some point we were only 13 players and now we're getting back in shape
    If new players come and see total chaos they will leave for sure, but if they see a good organized kindom even with 13 players they will stay
    Even if you are 5 active team players and 10 single players you can take them one-by-one, why? because they will not help each other since they play solo lol
    Discuss with the other 5 members in private messages, establish a target, kill it then move on
    It's also fun and will keep the active players busy, action it's always the best way to keep a kingdom unite(at least the active team players)
    Good luck all with your rebuilding, I'll go and rebuild my own kingdom now

Thread Information