Thread: How to Calculate War Gains/Losses?

Post Fiend

How to Calculate War Gains/Losses?

I am filling in as a king for my kingdom temporarily and we are currently in a war. According to our data saved in PIMP, we are ahead by about 700-800 acres right now. However, I understand that land/honored gained according to the CE news is not actually what the other kingdom lost, as some is generated by the war pool.

Therefore I assume that the other kingdom paper shows that they have greater gains and fewer losses than our paper shows. But by how much? This information is not given in the guide.

The other monarch claims that they were actually up by 300 acres or so at the time a short while ago, which, at the time, our information probably showed us up by 500-600 acres. So, in reality are we pretty much dead even right now once the calculation for the war pool gains is done?

Add 10% to the gains from your opponents' traditional marches, then deduct your own gains from theirs.

That's how much you're up or behind.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Slate, what I do is format my war papers (i keep running txt files of all papers/CEs), and i format the enemy CEs.

i compare attacks suffered from each paper as they are the only pure land totals excluding explore pool gains.

the other way, if you're only formatting your paper, is the opposite of what VT2 said, deduct 10% from your attacks made (trad march), then deduct attacks suffered, and there you go
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Post Fiend
    I figured it out. Next time I will just keep a running tab of the CE from the other kingdom. Problem was that after war was declared, we stopped getting the CE. By the time I realized I needed to calculate the war pool, there had already been half a day passed where the CE would not have covered the missing data.

Thread Information