Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Realest and Friends...

i see that you are romanian so you may have difficulty understanding english but you can see from my original post I said to ignore oldbie. He's not very good at this strategy thing.
    The End of an Era

Director of Age Changes
    I can't ignore him, he's like vines, he keeps coming back for more lol
    Last edited by Avenger; 12-06-2009 at 09:08.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

just because you aren't uber active does not mean rax are useless. Humans turtle well and you indicated that your army is offensively weak - tbh you sound like a good target to hit, low offense, long attack times etc. Id be looking at including rax in my build if i were you , with maybe 3-4 tpa - smt like this

1. Farms: 90 (9%) - can prolly get away with less with sci
    2. Banks: 100 (10%) - not essential, can be increased oow for more sci fun, or can be increased in war if you manage to grow and want the boost to train lots or have some drake fun - you should know better than us how your econ in war is
    3. Training Grounds: 150 (15%) - offense ftw
    4. Barracks: 100 (10%) - lets you turtle better as your army (i.e knights with their 3 def each) is home faster, even if you cant be online to hit as soon as your army arrives id prefer the flexibility of being able to attack as my army is home, rather than having to wait for it to arrive
    5. Hospitals: 100 (10%) - more might be needed depending on your elite numbers
    6. Guilds: 150 (15%) - enough to not fail awesomely, and maintain decent wpa - some pumping required if you grow fast
    7. Towers: 60 (6%) - enough for self spells like gp, nb which is essential if warring undead and ia which should always be on - you'll prolly need to throw on a few pats and fl as your building ratios decrease and your draft rate drops too. remember as you get hit etc your towers % will drop really low as its small to begin with
    8. Thieves' Dens: 150 (15%) - get 3-4 tpa and combined with some sci you should do well
    9. Stables: 80 (8%) - offense boost, might be better used somewhere else tbh but i havent really spent time checking
    10. Dungeons: 20 (2%) - helpful if you multytap i guess, just a nice building for the little space required for them

you should be able to run 40 dpa maybe (6 d spec an acre) 4 tpa and have about 60 opa with average sci
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Fine advice Bish.
    S E C R E T S

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    Fine advice Bish.
    Bishop, Bish, Fish, Gayfish, Gay!! Here's a proof !! :D
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Imho, 15% TDs are a waste if you're going to use only 2 raw tpa...
    he mentioned he had started out late. with already weak military numbers and a sub 100bpa you expect to pull out 3 - 4 raw tpa? i'd say at this point military is what he should be focusing on. 2 raw tpa is sufficient for now, while he pumps up science =p
    Utopian 5 Sept 2005 - 5 Sept 2013

In that case he'd better be ditching dens for now...
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Quote Originally Posted by puppy101 View Post
    he mentioned he had started out late. with already weak military numbers and a sub 100bpa you expect to pull out 3 - 4 raw tpa? i'd say at this point military is what he should be focusing on. 2 raw tpa is sufficient for now, while he pumps up science =p
    well, sci doesnt take long for a human to accrue to at least an average level - in fact id be happier having decent tpa at low sci to enable me to steal gc easily and pump sci better - maybe 3 tpa is more reasonable
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

He can also plunder his way through
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Director of Age Changes
    As omac fails and the age still goes on, there sure are some good learn targets around (me included ^^).
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Question.

Our Kingdom is at WAR.
    Our KD setup is UD suiciders. We are warring UD suiciders. Activity is huge.
    I am the second largest province in our Kingdom.

I can break all provinces in the other KD and can double probably 75% of the KD too.
    They all can break me, and about 3-4 provinces could double me. Also please note I am an Elf Warrior and have not been attacked once in this war.

Should I?

A) Keep pumping my elites and off so I can effectively double everyone in their KD

or

B) Pump my def up and try and become unbreakable and keep my off how it is, to become unbreakable I would need at least another 45-55K def.

Our King wants me (indirectly said on throne page) to train off not def.
    Im usually a good little school boy so Ill probably train off but I thought Id pose the question anyway.
    - = Paintrain = -

since you are already at war, the general rule of thumb is train defense, because provinces will always be available for you to hit, especially in a suiciding opponent. You only need to train offense in war when the enemy has t/ms or biggies you NS'd down you wanna cultivate in your max gain wave.
    The End of an Era

Training elites in war is retarded, train def. Period.
    S E C R E T S

That was my thought too, especially if for some miraculous reason I still dont get hit soon it is quite possible that I could become an unbreakable.

Next question is do I go against the Kings orders. I can train d specs really quick too, my econ is fine, no dragon and if needed I could use ToG.
    - = Paintrain = -

Post Fiend
    if i were you, since undead can mass offense rather quickly requiring you to get more than the 45-55k you first thought you needed, is just train enough defense to get out of double tap range. After you get there continue training offense so that you can still double tap most of them and they can only get you once. This way you will start gaining more than they do. As for going against the monarchs orders simply make a post in the forums stating what you are about to do and why it will benefit the kingdom as a whole rather than sticking to his orders.

Thread Information