Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Realest and Friends...

Im almost out of DT range now. Probably only another 1k def specs (which are already being trained)
    - = Paintrain = -

Or link him to this thread and let him see me calling him a retard. Train the defense.
    S E C R E T S

Post Fiend
    if you do decide to do the defense route, keep training a little offense here and there to be able to keep double tapping as many as you can. If they see you start training a bunch of defense they might try and bring you done before you get out of reach. Just dont lose the ability to double tap thats more important.

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    Or link him to this thread and let him see me calling him a retard. Train the defense.
    As funny as that would be and how much I would love to do it, I dont think so. lol
    - = Paintrain = -

who is this flamingknights guy? sounds like an idiot.

anyway, do what DHaran says, sounds like a good idea.
    The End of an Era

Post Fiend
    who knows maybe i am :)

yea, you can get out of my thread now and take your stupid elsewhere.
    The End of an Era

Post Fiend
    meh... if i see someone trying to mass train defense to get out of reach they will become a target and brought back down so its almost <--- (key word) a waste. but if you do succeed then your set for the war

Edit: being a kingdom of undead suiciders your warring if they want they will still bring you down. Undead can take advantage of no troop loss and conquest you and still get decent gains if they are barely short of breaking you outright. Sure they might lose the conversion of troops but you will still go down. You can do what you want though since im considered an idiot and should be ignored :P
    Last edited by FlamingKnights; 13-06-2009 at 04:38.

I am reading this all ^^

My update as a way of saying thanks.
    I am not going to harp on an off topic subject (homes!), but no one is saying use them, so they will continue to drop. My other war efforts come first. The Libs (sob, not even one acre) and schools are gone, not before I safely busted through the 100bpa. Banks reduced a few pecent, as were forts. I think that I agree with the barracks but thats a more recent decision on my part, just having the ability to break others came first, later I'll do it again and again. TDs may replace my (lowered) WTs someday, but with war at hand, I can't overhaul the whole thing, and the thieves are being bastards. My Tpa is now up to a more reasonable 1.5. Magic is just gonna suck this war, too late now. My offence is already all elites (ya know, for the core part, and... oh yeah, ya you know), so hospitals are my new thing because damn this is an expensive life. So for now the biggest shift was to Hospitals, TGs, and Stables. The next biggest shift is away from homes.
    .5wpa, 1.5tpa, 8archers pa, 5knights pa, 29ppa, still raising that draft...slowly
    You mean science helps my offense because of Tools impacting my TGs, right?

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by daggermouth View Post
    I am reading this all ^^

My update as a way of saying thanks.
    I am not going to harp on an off topic subject (homes!), but no one is saying use them, so they will continue to drop. My other war efforts come first. The Libs (sob, not even one acre) and schools are gone, not before I safely busted through the 100bpa. Banks reduced a few pecent, as were forts. I think that I agree with the barracks but thats a more recent decision on my part, just having the ability to break others came first, later I'll do it again and again. TDs may replace my (lowered) WTs someday, but with war at hand, I can't overhaul the whole thing, and the thieves are being bastards. My Tpa is now up to a more reasonable 1.5. Magic is just gonna suck this war, too late now. My offence is already all elites (ya know, for the core part, and... oh yeah, ya you know), so hospitals are my new thing because damn this is an expensive life. So for now the biggest shift was to Hospitals, TGs, and Stables. The next biggest shift is away from homes.
    .5wpa, 1.5tpa, 8archers pa, 5knights pa, 29ppa, still raising that draft...slowly
    You mean science helps my offense because of Tools impacting my TGs, right?
    pop + tools sci both increases BE (pop sci, indirectly)

homes are rather moot, 0 or 10%, doesnt make much of a difference to me, just BR bonus for a slight trade off to building effectiveness

just depends on whether or not you want that BR bonus =)
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

LIBRARY QUESTION:

Housing 229,822 +7.7% Population Limits

will lib increase the effect of figure 229,822 or 7.7%?

i believe it will have a different effect.

another question:

im using gnome/rogue and have about 1m BPA [majority on crime and pop] is 10% lib worth it or youd rather put it on rax? btw im the only gnome. others are human and dwarf.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bano View Post
    im using gnome/rogue and have about 1m BPA [majority on crime and pop] is 10% lib worth it or youd rather put it on rax? btw im the only gnome. others are human and dwarf.
    You don't have 1m BPA.

Libraries aren't particularly useful, and with changes to science accumulation in recent ages, the number of situations where they are useful have greatly diminished, even for lower tier Kingdoms.

Your build will be situational depending upon your role and place within the distribution. Without additional information on your situation, I would say that you will derive greater utility from barracks.

Post Fiend
    im going to go with he meant 1k bpa. But if you have enough rax for 2 hits a day already building more wont do you much good. You want to have enough rax for about 11hr attack time since when your land comes in your barren land will cause your rax to be less effective and you dont want that excess land to push your attack time over 12hr. Instead of libraries maybe put 8% into more TD and 2% into rax to insure 2 hits a day or 2% into whatever else you may be lacking a little on.

also libraries do not increase the points they just boost the % that the points give. Your 229,822 books in housing will remain the same just the % it gives will raise.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by FlamingKnights View Post
    im going to go with he meant 1k bpa. But if you have enough rax for 2 hits a day already building more wont do you much good. You want to have enough rax for about 11hr attack time since when your land comes in your barren land will cause your rax to be less effective and you dont want that excess land to push your attack time over 12hr. Instead of libraries maybe put 8% into more TD and 2% into rax to insure 2 hits a day or 2% into whatever else you may be lacking a little on.

also libraries do not increase the points they just boost the % that the points give. Your 229,822 books in housing will remain the same just the % it gives will raise.
    How are you able to advise an additional 8% TDs without bring privy to the existing level of TDs already built within the province?

Post Fiend
    im not sure. he hasnt pasted a survey for me to see. Just he has extra 10% to put into something. if he has enough for 2 hits a day more rax are useless. Seeing as he was a rogue i mentioned TD so he could capitalize on having great thief offense.

Thread Information