Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ask Realest and Friends...

ok thx for the input. ill prolly go rax. i dont have any and im only relying on QF.

after war ill more or less have...

67% draft-thoughts?
    5 TPA- is this enough?
    2.3 WPA- comments?
    9 D spec per acre
    rest into elites

sci should be more or less like this:

8% alchemy
    8% BE
    8% pop
    50% food
    7% military
    80% crime
    50% magic

war build:

10 farms-will be enough i think
    10 homes-just to utilize the bonus on homes for gnomes
    10 TD-im a/T
    10 guilds-enough for self spells. always use them.
    5 towers-is more than i need but ill use the extra runes for aid
    10 GS- mandatory
    2 dungeons
    10 stables-do i need more?
    10 forts- yes its for def but it always gives me the space so i can put more on off
    15 TG- thoughts?

ok i have 8% free land which i think should go to rax. again im the only gnome in the kd rest is human, dwarf, elf and undead.

wow flamingknights, just stay the **** away, you are horrible.
    The End of an Era

Post Fiend
    hmmmm no?

if you want to build extra rax that will be useless go ahead. :)

realest atleast his trying to help. can u give some input regarding my questions?

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by FlamingKnights View Post
    im going to go with he meant 1k bpa. But if you have enough rax for 2 hits a day already building more wont do you much good. You want to have enough rax for about 11hr attack time since when your land comes in your barren land will cause your rax to be less effective and you dont want that excess land to push your attack time over 12hr.
    what a stupid statement...
    if you can make use of the even lower attack time, why not?
    a 12 hr attack time will mean you can JUST make 5 hits in war
    11 hour attack time will ensure it, and allow you to turtle up for 2-3 hours before min time, maintain your acres, and possibly get a last minute attack in before the other side surrenders

also, rax is one thing you DO want to overbuild, as you said, when barren acres comes in, current land becomes less effective, thus, the more % you have, the less a hit you take on that building

Quote Originally Posted by Bano View Post
    ok thx for the input. ill prolly go rax. i dont have any and im only relying on QF.

after war ill more or less have...

67% draft-thoughts?
    5 TPA- is this enough?
    2.3 WPA- comments?
    9 D spec per acre
    rest into elites
    bad... bad bad bad...
    ive got 7% pop sci, 5 raw tpa 2raw WPA and 6 DSPA, @66% DR, i can manage ~10 EPA...
    9DSPA will give you ~7 EPA, this is NOT enough...

drop D-specs back to 6-7 per acre, more elites =)

sci should be more or less like this:

8% alchemy
    8% BE
    8% pop
    50% food
    7% military
    80% crime
    50% magic
    bit more income, otherwise, pretty good =)

war build:

10 farms-will be enough i think
    10 homes-just to utilize the bonus on homes for gnomes
    10 TD-im a/T
    10 guilds-enough for self spells. always use them.
    5 towers-is more than i need but ill use the extra runes for aid
    10 GS- mandatory
    2 dungeons
    10 stables-do i need more?
    10 forts- yes its for def but it always gives me the space so i can put more on off
    15 TG- thoughts?

ok i have 8% free land which i think should go to rax. again im the only gnome in the kd rest is human, dwarf, elf and undead.
    1) unless you are at a big size (1500+ acres) rax > GS imo, as long as you can use them
    2) 15% guilds please =)
    3) and bump up the TD's a bit, the difference in losses between 10% and 15% can be quite suprising
    Last edited by _greenie; 15-06-2009 at 04:33. Reason: added extra bit
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

Well, there is no point to this thread when I have idiots spamming it. I've already said who should be giving advice in this thread in my original post and FlamingKnights isnt one of em. But yea, I'll help, just ignore what he is saying and you'll be fine. Onto your post.

67% draft-thoughts? draft % isn't really important, its just about getting numbers you can sustain
    5 TPA- is this enough? 5 raw? thats solid
    2.3 WPA- comments? that's kind of high 1.5-2 is sufficient
    9 D spec per acre I'd go down to 7, rest elites.

sci should be more or less like this: that's fine, but you can still add more into alchemy, pop and building without the gains tailing off too bad yet

8% alchemy
    8% BE
    8% pop
    50% food
    7% military
    80% crime
    50% magic

war build:

10 farms-will be enough i think as long as you are sure this is enough
    10 homes-just to utilize the bonus on homes for gnomes scrap them, theyre junk
    10 TD-im a/T get 20
    10 guilds-enough for self spells. always use them. fine
    5 towers-is more than i need but ill use the extra runes for aid fine
    10 GS- mandatory get 20
    2 dungeons
    10 stables-do i need more? fine
    10 forts- yes its for def but it always gives me the space so i can put more on off no, scrap em all, read the page about optimizing TG/Forts to see why this idea is silly.
    15 TG- thoughts? Go 20

so scrapping 10 forts, 10 homes to up TD GS to 20 respectively, and your 8% free land will go into TG, making your build like

20 TD
    20 GS
    20 TG
    10 farms
    12 stables
    12 guilds
    5 towers
    1 dungeons

edits are for the bolds, i suck at formatting.
    Last edited by Realest; 15-06-2009 at 04:42.
    The End of an Era

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by _greenie View Post
    what a stupid statement...
    if you can make use of the even lower attack time, why not?
    a 12 hr attack time will mean you can JUST make 5 hits in war
    11 hour attack time will ensure it, and allow you to turtle up for 2-3 hours before min time, maintain your acres, and possibly get a last minute attack in before the other side surrenders

also, rax is one thing you DO want to overbuild, as you said, when barren acres comes in, current land becomes less effective, thus, the more % you have, the less a hit you take on that building
    thats what i said about 11hr :)

also realest 20% GS... really... thats a waste as with the amount of D specs/acre he has he wont get hit often. I hardly ever use GS i find a better use for them like more TG's or Rax.

well, we already established you are stupid, so it doesn't matter what you think.
    The End of an Era

Post Fiend
    you consider yourself we? your the only one.

also you forgot rax in your war build for him :P

Edit: If you are going to use realest's strat scrap 10% GS for 10% rax
    Last edited by FlamingKnights; 15-06-2009 at 04:55.

Spheric greenie and I have already identified you as a dumbass, so 'we' applies here.

if he wants rax, he would have included them in his original build, and I would have adjusted the numbers to include them. He can speak for himself, i'm sure.
    The End of an Era

Post Fiend
    well your giving him a strat for 1 hit a day and he mentioned moving 8% into rax.

also greenie said i made a stupid comment whene he just said the same thing i said. i hover around 11.3hr attack times never going over 12. giving me 2 hits a day. building more rax i find to be a waste of space.

Sir Postalot
    thats what i said about 11hr :)
    bleh! mild mis-read... went from one point to another without formatting/separating arguments
    still, if he can be their for army in/out with attack time <11 hours, dont see why he cant use them
    also realest 20% GS... really... thats a waste as with the amount of D specs/acre he has he wont get hit often. I hardly ever use GS i find a better use for them like more TG's or Rax.
    with that number of dspecs/acre he wont be able to attack either, maybe bottomfeed, but that's pretty useless
    Last edited by _greenie; 15-06-2009 at 05:05.
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

@Greenie
    we always chain during war so having a huge offense is really not necessary because i usually cant use all of them thats why i have 9 dspec per acre

if i build more than 15% rax and no GS surely ill be the raze target. im thinking a balance of this 2 at 10%. cant really remove GS its mandatory.

@Realest
    as a gnome should i really scrap my 10% homes? the birthrate increased helps. esp if combined with QF+rax+gs. no?
    was thinking of getting rid of forts also and increase my TD. but since gnome has a 5/5 army and with DBE is forts really that bad? if i can have less d specs coz of forts i can put more into elites right?
    20%GS is too much imo. even with 10% im getting left all alone thats why im thinking of putting some to rax.

Post Fiend
    through suicide,other gnomes oversending, T/M targets, and undeads who ive seen multiple amounts of them run 30dpa with everything home and a massive offense, im sure he can find a decent hit without bottomfeeding to much. Those that become fat our also good for hitting if they move within his range.

Edit: just run L&P to help with birthrate
    Last edited by FlamingKnights; 15-06-2009 at 05:11.

@Realest
    as a gnome should i really scrap my 10% homes? the birthrate increased helps. esp if combined with QF+rax+gs. no?
    was thinking of getting rid of forts also and increase my TD. but since gnome has a 5/5 army and with DBE is forts really that bad? if i can have less d specs coz of forts i can put more into elites right?
    20%GS is too much imo. even with 10% im getting left all alone thats why im thinking of putting some to rax.

if you're playing not to get hit, ok, keep your homes, don't even bother going GS, cuz what's the point? go 30% homes if it makes you comfortable.

Again, TG/Fort combo has been addressed already, and I already told you where to look: http://forums.joltonline.com/showthread.php?t=595842
    If you don't wanna read through the thread, the answer is simple: you don't do it.
    The End of an Era

Thread Information