Thread: old/new player looking for a kd

old/new player looking for a kd

hi guys,
    as you guess i'm looking for a kd for next age, so here are some things i think you should know about me and about what i'm looking for.

so a bit about me, i'm from israel and i'm 24, unemployed for the moment.
    i played this game for around 6-7 years i think (kill yourself to be undead, happiness and all the other stuff) and then stoped because i got drafted to the army, i contniued playing after for another 1-2 years, played in Anarchy if someone heared and so on. stop playing at some point and since then i have been traveling in asia for the last year, i played two ages then, 1 of them i was a big fat explorer and the other one i was thieve bank...

now the activity part, well, connecting my internet at home and using a lap top untill then, i want to change my mobile phone so i will be able to connect to the internet from it but i don't know when it will happened so i don't want to promiss anything, i have nothing to do now so for now i will be able to log anytime but this will change as i will get a job (i'm guessing in a month) but hoply untill then i will have my new mobile.

*i'm looking for a waring kd.
    *everyone following orders unless speacil case.
    *all the kd must use the mirc.
    *posting all ops in the pimp & off send on attacks (pimp/mirc)
    *no more then 2-3 t/m and also this is to much if you ask me, and if so the t/m suppose to be the best and most active players.
    *hybride - no pure attacker so no use for t/m
    *phone list will be good advantage
    *activity is a must, army in/out
    *don't care about allaince

hmmm, i except this from everyone in the kd so i also except this from myself...

well, guys, i think that everything, i tryed to cover everything i thought about, if you think i forget something you are welcome to write here, i'm free for suggestions, so thx everyone and gl in the next age.
    Last edited by DK4ever_105; 09-10-2009 at 14:31.

join my quest for an all jew kd :P
    pm me on irc, Aviad

Post Fiend
    i cannot approve this

Veteran
    mod ftw

Wow. A player looking for a new kd while making a million demands at the same time. Good luck with that!
    #sinners <---click to join

Veteran
    Maybe he is trying to recruit a whole kd, not him be recruited. Definitely going to try and take over monarch... I <3 fate

Regular
    Hes saying he wants a good kingdom that motivates him to play his best. If Sinners cannot provide that he can look elsewhere. I think its good to be upfront rather than be disappointed later.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored View Post
    Hes saying he wants a good kingdom that motivates him to play his best. If Sinners cannot provide that he can look elsewhere. I think its good to be upfront rather than be disappointed later.
    We're not recruiting. I was simply stating the way that he is posting probably isn't the best way to be placed in a kingdom.
    #sinners <---click to join

Regular
    I think I will have to agree, better to state the level you want to play at than give specific requirements. Plenty of top kingdoms would not meet some of those from age to age especially the t/m + attacker stuff.

Veteran
    lmao. Bored, you need to make up your mind, or delete the post before UG.

nub

Enthusiast
    Don't believe Aviad.

Thread Information