Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mid-Level KD Recruiting Commited Players

Post Fiend

Mid-Level KD Recruiting Commited Players

We are a kingdom that has been around for several ages with many players who have been in the game for years. We currently have about 3-4 open spots available due to 1 person leaving and never having bothered to fill out the other 2 spots.

Our players are mostly commited and work together well during war time. We have very good organization during war and heavily strategize to win. Due to the short age this time around we have not warred much though, but are looking to war at least 1-2 more times before the age ends, if we can fit them in.

If you're interested, PM with your info or post here and I will PM you if you are unable to send PM yet..

Kd info:

- Currently we are using a sort of dual-monarchy due to primary monarch having some RL commitments. This should be ending very shortly.
    - We have our own web based IRC that automatically logs everything. No need to download any programs or messengers for players to communicate. All you need is a web browser and you can join the chat.
    - Like most mid-level kingdoms, we have our own real lives that come first and OOW we are fairly quiet. During war activity picks up heavily.

Needed - players that are willing to login and attack 2x a day in war. Follow the KD strat and take up needed roles. (Currently we could use both attackers, mages, and A/T and A/M. We are running a hybrid strat to put some of the thief and mage roles such as intel gathering and low level spells/ops on the attackers so that the pure T/M can focus on the higher level spells/ops during war). Contribute by taking up roles such as helping during war planning, etc. We are willing to train and work with anyone who is interested. We have had 2 or 3 new players added just this age and last age who had never played before but are quite capable now of running a province very well.

Thanks

Regular
    Ill bite, Ive been away from the game for a couple of and have been back now playing an Attacker on genesis for a week. Im looking to get into a decent World KD as a T/M. Not trying to top any charts I just want to have active ppl I can work with. Send me a PM if theres a slot left for me.

Post Fiend
    Cannot send PM to someone with less than like 5 posts or something. I will send it through the email option and hope it works.

Post Fiend
    Bump and note to everyone else: this is an active kingdom, but we wont require you to get up at 4am to make a hit like those KLA and Absalom guys! You get the benefits of a decent kingdom without the crazy hours ;o)

how PM you?i'm interested..

3:28 death by infleunza

Post Fiend
    Trade is available for an undead attacker province and there is 1 spot left for moving, unless the interested parties that have contacted me definitely want a spot.

Post Fiend
    One trade spot left for an undead attacker province. Currently the province is setup very well, about 900 acres and ready to start attacking!

Anyone interested in a war, we just got into one and if you jump into the province you can get right in on the action!

Post Fiend
    War still rages and I have an attacker province available for immediate trade-in. No takers yet?

me me !!!

Name: Jackie
    MSN:cool_jackie1889@hotmail.com

Post Fiend
    Couple spots available now. Anyone still looking for a spot?

We are nearly a full and totally active kingdom now. Should be a good place to close out this age and to get started in an active and full kingdom for the next age!

Regular
    I am interested, looking forward to next age. My province is only about 3 weeks old, and recently got chained =\ Been looking for a more active kingdom that can formulate and run strategies during war.

I logon 8am, and 8pm atleast, every day. I would like to play A/M next age (probably elf)in an active kd. I am fine with any goals, war wins, honor, land, whatever. First time I played was in age 6.

I run Rax, and attack every 12 hours in war.

I am interested, sadly i cannot PM yet, but please send me a msg how to get in contact with you and we can have a chat and see if we can hit it off :)

You guys still recruiting?

I'm very interested in joining. I've only been playing for just over a week. How can I hook up with your clan? I need to be trained as I really don't get most of your lingo.

Thread Information