Thread: Hyper active player looking for a home

Hyper active player looking for a home

Hi Ive played for 6 plus years, im hyper active, skilled , team orientated, and looking for a good -great kingdom to play in. I do not enjoy nw whoring, i prefer warring. Ideally id prefer to play t/m but would be willing to play a/m or a/t if absolutelty required. I log in 10-15 times a day minimum and would like to find an honor warring kingdom to fit my preferences.

mjbrown75@hotmail.com is my msn when you add me please tell me who you are and what its in reference too or i wont accept you and will prob block you thinking your some scammer/ random person.

best wishes and i hope to talk to some of you soon.

Stallion

Im a scammer :)

How you doing old friend? Hopefully well. I was really really suprised to see you here in the recruitment boards!!! Hopefully everything goes well for you! If you ever want to talk you know how to reach me! I am on irc most of the time and MSN sometimes......

Any one who is looking to recruit stallion has my word that he is a very very skilled and active player. I was sad to see him leave my KD :(

Good luck stallion!
    "Mike Hawk Owns U"

I sent you a note. :D

Aw thanks Titan thats sweet im still searching for something that meets my needs. i added a couple people to MSN so far but havent spoke to any of them. Im sure theres some one out there who needs me.

added on MSN =o

Regular

KD of Green

I added you to MSN, we are looking for active, team oriented players. I hope we see each on MSN :).

Hi I dont use MSN but you can come see me on irc #trinity I am monarch of Trinity of Absalom i got the what you want the kind of play you want come see me or Mindbender tell mindbender i messaged you on here if im not on

Maximus

Thread Information