Thread: USA Kingdom Looking For Recruits

USA Kingdom Looking For Recruits

I would like t start out with an introduction of myself. My name is Bryan Freeman and in Utopia go by the handle SoulSeer. I have been playing Utopia for 11 real life reals and have played in such top kingdoms as Playboys, Dragons, Beauty, Screwups, GodsArmy, Relentless Armies, Virgins, Balance to name a few. I have held leadership positions in many of these kingdoms when I have the time to do so. I have also led alliances such as TBH, eXodus, and for a brief two weeks when I kicked Jaco out of his own alliance TF.

So with that being known I am looking to form or merge with an all US player base kingdom. Perosnally I'm sick of the Europeans/Malaysians being able to get together for BBQ's while we don't have that option. All being from the US we can coordinate waves more efficiently and I think in a few ages we can rock. Lets show Utopia what all American kds can do becuase the dannes and swedes think we are subpar players.

If this interests you please contact me on IRC through SoulSeer on #USA.

We are currently looking for leadership and players.

You should be actively involved and keep armies in/out in times of war and use IRC. Level of experience not a problem as we can train.

Sir Postalot
    Not a fan of the way you ranked those kingdoms, but what's your IRC nick bro?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulSeer View Post
    If this interests you please contact me on IRC through SoulSeer on #USA.
    ltfr

Sir Postalot
    doh

ftw soul|seer

Regular
    I agree, down with the malays/sgs/swedes/danes/dutches and whoever else you can name that's non-NA! :p

Thread Information