Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I get infractions for private messages.

I get infractions for private messages.

I sent something to Mourhelm.
    It's a private message, of course.

Now, I get slapped with another infraction, for something that only Mourhelm could have read.

Does that count as abuse of the hammer?
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

no, why would you be allowed to break the forums rules in a pm?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Is telling someone the truth against the rules?
    Oh, sorry - this is OMAC's forum.

I forgot.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

does that mean mourhelm should get warning for quoting what I warned as he warned me for quoting that..
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Yes, that's partially what it means.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidAngel View Post
    does that mean mourhelm should get warning for quoting what I warned as he warned me for quoting that..
    Show me where I quoted something that shouldn't be quoted and I'll edit it.

We can't.
    If we do, you'll give us more infractions.

Grow the hell up guys.

vt2, if you have an issue then report it, stop spamming with forums with your cries of outrage, its getting old.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

"We can't.
    If we do, you'll give us more infractions."

Mourhelm should address that.
    And it's you two who need to grow up. You're the ones hammering us for the slightest offense, after all - not we.

The fact that I don't report for the slightest offense against me, and instead fight my own battles, puts me head and shoulders above you and your master, Mourhelm the magnificient.

no, you asked a question about infractions for pms (i dont have an issue with that) - and your question was answered. But it seems it wasn't to your liking and so here we are, more stuff clogging up the forums.

If you have a problem with why you got the infraction then you are well aware of the channels to go about reporting it.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2 View Post
    The fact that I don't report for the slightest offense against me, and instead fight my own battles, puts me head and shoulders above you and your master, Mourhelm the magnificient.
    Yeah, people who suggested/discuss things you deem stupid must be out to get you. That must be the reason why you must flame them.

Whenever you post, just before clicking "submit reply", go over your post again and remove all the flames and insults.

If someone insults you, wait a day and if the mods still didn't remove the flame, report it.

I didn't ask a question - I made a statement with an obvious answer, then shot in a question mark to get past the mods, all so I could get to the soft parts of Mourhelm.

Now I demand an answer, and he won't give one, because he can't.

your question as i read it is "can a mod give me an infraction for something i said to him in a pm". the answer is yes.

as ive already said you know what to do when you disagree with the reason you got the infraction.
    Last edited by Bishop; 07-07-2009 at 13:03.

There's no question mark in that part.
    It's a statement, to lure you out.

Flamebait.

Now, go address the real thing I raised.
    Next time, use your heads before you try to engage me, or you'll get trapped again.

right, keep on ignoring the answer if you want.

However id like to point out that threads created for the purpose of inciting flames or trolling arent allowed.

Thread Information