Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Utopia Blog - July 8th, 2009

Postaholic
    Would it possible to put a link to angle and pimp in the game, on the military pages or somewhere reasonably prominent, because most new players dont know what it is, or anything about it, and would be more likely to try it if looked like it was supported by the game itself?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Safri -
    http://forums.joltonline.com/showthread.php?t=597039

How much longer is the Alpha going to be tested before we at least get a new Gen age going?

question of the day, Palem... one we've been asking for how long now? *sighs*

and i think a choice of colors or themes would be good. i actually find the black with white hard on my eyes, but also agree with vt2 that white is harder on them. so make some choices please :)
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Quote Originally Posted by Toadi View Post
    Black background with white font is great.

Light yellow font would be better, but ugly ^^
    yeh I agree, but that don't mean it don't have to be a ugly layout... or that everyone prefers it that way :P

www.TheBattlefields.info
    For true utopians

\o/
    rawr!

care2share more screenshots?
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Your new Ad engine sucks. I dont use Adblocker, but it almost makes me want to.

Please dont keep using Trafficmp It makes me just want to logg the heck off. Have you guys been looking at how many request it makes? Over 50.... WTF?

Post Fiend
    Any guestimation on when the betas will go up?

And how long time do you expect the beta to go before you consider to move over to the new code on wol?

I am not asking for a date, since i know you probely cant get one for us, and if you toss something you, something will come up and postpone it. However i have plenty of people comming/going for the next weeks/month on vacation etc and it would be very nice of you if i get a solid chance to plan properly (and for others).

Also many kds on wol are more or less in a standstill just sitting the time off, knowing what sort of time to expect before anything happends would be worth alot.

Thanks for eventual answers

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidAngel View Post
    care2share more screenshots?
    what screenshots would you like? i can grab some for you
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

paper, kd page, council room, military/internal affairs advisors...
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

Postaholic
    Bishop, are the kingdom forums the same?

hmm, there is a lot of emty space on kd page. Rest looks decent..

Question: what will be max char number for prov name (current is 20) and what chars will be allowed (currently space, a-z,A-Z,0-9)?
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Safri View Post
    Bishop, are the kingdom forums the same?
    nope, see screenshot

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1...rent=forum.jpg

you can Censor people if you are Monarch/Page, edit fonts etc

Postaholic
    Thanks Bishop for the screenshots, the game interface overall certainly looks alot better i think

from other thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mourhelm View Post
    April 4 of YR0 In local kingdom strife, Mourhelm(1:20) invaded Beeshop(1:20) and captured 144 acres of land.
    April 4 of YR0 In local kingdom strife, Mourhelm(1:20) invaded Beeshop(1:20) and captured 117 acres of land.
    April 4 of YR0 In local kingdom strife Mourhelm(1:20) invaded Beeshop(1:20) and razed 106 acres of land.
    April 10 of YR0 In local kingdom strife, Beeshop(1:20) invaded Elsinore(1:20) and captured 72 acres of land.
    April 11 of YR0 Mourhelm has sent an aid shipment to Beeshop.
    April 18 of YR0 In local kingdom strife, Mourhelm(1:20) invaded Elsinore(1:20) and captured 58 acres of land.
    April 18 of YR0 In local kingdom strife, Mourhelm(1:20) invaded Elsinore(1:20) and captured 47 acres of land.
    April 18 of YR0 In local kingdom strife, Mourhelm(1:20) invaded Elsinore(1:20) and captured 38 acres of land.
    April 22 of YR0 In local kingdom strife, Mourhelm(1:20) invaded Beeshop(1:20) and captured 76 acres of land.
    April 24 of YR0 Our kingdom has begun a Ruby Dragon project targetted at Wee Nors(1:20).
    April 24 of YR0 Wee Nors(1:20) has begun a Ruby Dragon project against us!
    plz put spaces between prov name and location, this way it looks retarded
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Thread Information