Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Best kingdom, last few ages

Post Fiend

Best kingdom, last few ages

With hope for lots of opinions and wild debates: Wich kingdom has been the strongest, best and smartest kingdoms out there for the last few ages?

Myself i cannot help but think about Seasons who has ever since their showup not long ago preformed very well.

Post Fiend
    Cheating is so easy in this game I don't think there really is any "best" kd's just the smartest exploits of the weaknesses in the game.
    Maybe who is the smartest kd to adapt and abuse the exploits from age to age.

Also peoples opinion will most like be very subjective so
    the "best" kd is the kd you personaly like to be best and for me right now it's my very own kd because it has a good community, don't care about ranking as long as it's fun to play I'm happy.

I am not an abs fan but rage was pretty outstanding in the recent awar.

hats off to them.
    Join #nursinghome - for the retirees and the vets to talk about stuff

Veteran
    Rage did kick butt and chew gum in the awar and other recent ages too. Seasons are a definate mention, Sanctuary too.
    That nerdy guy that obsesses with game mechanics.

Post Fiend
    Bogers and Bad Reputation...:)

Post Fiend
    Cant say i noticed any special achivement from Bogers, care to enlight me Major?

Also i have no idea who Bad Reputation even are - so i guess i cant se how they have been one of the best kingdoms last few ages =)

Rage's bank did awesome job in awar.. But I think Seasons were the best in recent few ages.
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

I'd say screwups for their overall performance.
    Always top in combined charts, wich i think is the best ranking system thusfar. And they did it with many decent wars fought.
    Rage performed well indeed in the awar, because they knew very well who to pick to take to war.
    Smart choosing thus smart play.
    I don't agree with Sanctuary though, they've imo really only performed well due to outside circumstances rather than own performance/tactics. They've been in top due to Abs.

Rage and Sanctuary ( not so sure about them , but ... :P ) are the best

Seasons are good , but they miss that last push to really dominate the server

Also i will mention Sleepy ( always kicking ass ) and Warcry ( no 1 kd last age ) , even if i don't know wtf are they doing this age , guess i like ghettos :P

Post Fiend
    Only reason WarCry got their 2 moments of fame is the awar they pussed out from, and like many others decided to take advantage of it and went for NW/Land in hope for a mircale. Wich happend.

And myself i find it hard to respect Sleepy despite their preformence (duobt they give a rats ass thou ^^).

Intresting that noone mentioned Playboys either. Then again i dont think that they are currently as strong as they have been.

Regular
    Saying an abs kingdom is the best is like saying the mafia are the best businessmen or david berkowitz was the best postal employee.

Director of Age Changes
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuri View Post
    Saying an abs kingdom is the best is like saying the mafia are the best businessmen or david berkowitz was the best postal employee.
    lol
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Scontan View Post
    Only reason WarCry got their 2 moments of fame is the awar they pussed out from, and like many others decided to take advantage of it and went for NW/Land in hope for a mircale. Wich happend.

And myself i find it hard to respect Sleepy despite their preformence (duobt they give a rats ass thou ^^).

Intresting that noone mentioned Playboys either. Then again i dont think that they are currently as strong as they have been.
    very true about war cry.... many kd's ended up getting knocked out of top 10 as the ones that are normally there took thier place

can think of a number of kd's who just gave land away =P

sleepy, yeah, not bad =)
    and pb's has gone down hill a bit in recent ages...
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

Regular
    someone call me when they beat warsong on even terms. screwups was also ftw

you would get downhill too if you got attention from abs like they did :P

sleepy is quite good and warcry is just meh..
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Thread Information