Thread: Old old player looking for KD

Old old player looking for KD

Heya guys, I've just returned after 10 years' absence and am looking for a good, fun kingdom to play in.

I THINK the ages I played were 2, 3, and some of 4, but my memory fails me. It's been a while. :) I just remember that my first age, I played dwarf because of the 6/6 elites, got to about 250k nw, and halflings were introduced the next age, which I chose and reached 800k with a mix of about 2/3 landgrabs and 1/3 exploring. I don't remember the last age I played much.

I read some changes and found UNDEAD! Looked like a reallllly fun race to play, so I chose to be a War Hero (this one's new to me, too!). I'm still in protection, with -AWAITING ACTIVATION- stamped on my province name..lol.

There seem to be a complete lack of "mathematically perfect" strats in the Strats forum compared to back then.. Do I need to go somewhere else for them? Or do they just not exist any more? I feel like a true newbie with all these changes, though I do see the familiar interface and buildings like Homes and Banks :)

I'd thought of just staying with any KD that I fell into until I got the hang of the game again, but luck gave me a kick in the rear and landed me in a bottom-50 group... I actually enjoy competing and it's realllly not fun if I get kicked around 5 times a day...

So, I am hoping to join a good, supportive, and ACTIVE kingdom. I don't mind abiding by separate kingdom rules or adjusting my province to the KD's needs, but I do need some direction since I hardly have any idea what to build and do now. I'm also willing to change races and anything else the KD needs by next age, as long as I'm allowed to have some fun as Undead for the rest of this age :). I am familiar with IRC, if you guys require it, and I do enjoy war (massively).

Someone wrote that undead work best if the entire kingdom is undead? That sounds like fun, too :)

Enthusiast
    Well, we're at war, we enjoy that and we are active too.

#EOD

Anywhere between the top 15-100 is where we play during the age. Warring is how we keep this game fun :)

Veteran
    look me up in #Whispers plz

OK, I've found a home :)
    Thanks a lot for the offer

fate rox
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Veteran
    that's not your home!!! it's a makeshift ghetto with zinc roof and lousy water supply. Do not be conned!!!! Come to #Morbo's Palace of Infinite Pleasures. That will be your new home - with Morbo's concubines serving your every needs....

All Hail Morbo!

(12:30:08) *- [notice from ChanServ]: Channel #morbo registered under your nickname: MorbidAngel
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Thread Information