Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: war oop

Regular

war oop

hi all. i have a question about.. i guess it would be war targets. we are attempting to run a semi suicider strat coming oop and we are looking for kd targets to 'wave' (we are semi-ghetto so it may fail, but we're gonna try anyway).

i found one that has a lot of gnomes and looks reasonably ghettoish, at least in our range of activity/level. (we are elf/DE mainly with a few gnomes). so anyway my question is, would it be a good idea to war gnomes right oop? (we will have 1tpa, 10% GS and 10% rax - if u need more info i can post)

btw 5 of their provs got lord-jewed at the start =]

U didnt state ur race/pers for the kingdom. how are we suppose to know.....

more info please....

cheers~~~

Regular
    im an elf sage, but im more referring to the kd as a whole.. im not 100% sure what you mean

If im playing gnomes i will go for 2tpa OOP to steal resources. Next if it happen that you war them with ur sage pers it doesnt really help much cos sage will have an edge only in the long run.

Regular
    i dont think our kd will grow more than 1k-2k acres so ill be pumping sci a lot and i want to hang on it, also i doubt this age to be short. but my question is as a kd is it a good idea to fight gnomes coming oop or should we hunt for other races? perhaps even a simple target which provides no resistance at all just to get a quick boost?

gnomes start strong oop
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

are you fighting all gnomes? If all gnomes it will be hard so early in the game

Gnome kd in early age isn't a smart choice, as already stated by others.

Gnomes generally come oop with 3000 - 6000 elites with a couple thousand in training. Most have good tpa for oop gc hunting. I figure in a kingdom full of gnomes they are probably competing to see who has the most elites oop (I would be). Overall this is not a good situation for you.

gnomes shouldn't compete in number of elites, they have too much networth for the strength.

Regular
    thx guys

Regular
    who gives a turd about networth effeciency straight oop?

On defense the specs give higher raw numbers too.

Regular
    But they're cheaper. They're 20% less effective than specs at defending but cos 28% less to train... thou personaly i'd still train a few def specs

Ezzerland
    lol at the guy that said gnome elites aren't nw efficient.

a standard o-specs is 4, and a standard d-specs is 5. Gnome elites is 4.5 and is the lowest nw elite in the game. If you train 2k d-specs and a gnome trains 2.2k elites, where everything else is identical, he (the gnome) has lower nw than you. He can also hit you and still leave some def home. wheras you cannot attack at all (in that example)

Gnomes are not a good oop war pick.

You'd be better looking for early age humans, undeads, or DE's

Thread Information