Regular

Do a nice rate me =)

Ruler Name: Baron Misashi the Sorcerer
    Personality & Race: The Mystic, Elf
    Land: 1,276 Acres
    Money: 14,910gc (16,884gc daily income)
    Food: 103,906 bushels
    Runes: 278,793 runes
    Population: 40,557 citizens (31.72 per Acre)
    Peasants: 7,357 (93% Building Efficiency)
    Trade Balance: -106,254gc (0% tax rate)

Military Eff. with Stance: 109.71% off. / 131.54% def.
    Soldiers: 336 (63.5% estimated draft rate)
    Rangers: 0
    Archers: 16,306 (97,605 defense)
    Elf Lords: 1,215 (7,998 offense / 6,198 defense)
    War-Horses: 2 (up to 2 additional offense)
    Prisoners: 0

Total Modified Offense: 8,369 (6.56 per Acre)
    Practical (100% elites): 8,369 (6.56 per Acre)
    Total Modified Defense: 124,442 (97.52 per Acre)
    Practical (0% elites): 98,034 (76.83 per Acre)

Thieves: 8,185 (6.43 per Acre / 100% Stealth)
    Wizards: 7,858 (6.16 per Acre / 13% Mana)

** Effects Summary (Known Science Only) **
    19.6% Income (194,854 points)
    22.7% Building Effectiveness (513,516 points)
    17.4% Population Limits (713,613 points)
    59.8% Food Production (55,756 points)
    0% Gains in Combat
    102.5% Thievery Effectiveness (291,617 points)
    106.6% Magic Effectiveness & Rune Production (315,615 points)

** Science Points in Progress **
    Housing: 42,000 points in progress

1. Homes: 159 (12.5%)
    2. Farms: 76 (6%)
    3. Forts: 153 (12%)
    4. Guard Stations: 154 (12.1%)
    5. Guilds: 127 (10%)
    6. Towers: 103 (8.1%)
    7. Thieves' Dens: 397 (31.1%) + 5 in progress (+0.4%)
    8. Libraries: 102 (8%)

Total Land: 1,276 Acres (99.6% built)
    In Progress: 5 Acres (0.4%)

** Effects Summary (Available Buildings Only) **
    1. +1,272 maximum population, +40.67% birth rate
    2. Produce 4,958 bushels (6,198 with FL)
    3. +14.75% defense bonus
    4. -19.78% losses when attacked
    5. Training about 4.73 wizards per hour
    6. Produce 2,304 runes per hour
    7. -79.9% losses, +59.93% effectiveness
    8. +14.71% science effects (not affected by BE)

that leaves me with about 18 modded tpa 12 wpa

I don't really like T/M's.

But if your mods are right, I doubt many people will be able to get your intel. Most people will give up after a while.
    Personally I also don't really like forts, together with the fact that most people won't be able to get your intel and your honor is too low to get extraordinary interest I would say you could put these somewhere else.
    Of course some people when they can't get intel just make a blind hit so you increase the chances to bounce but still... I do like GS but I doubt you will get much use of them as you're not likely to be swapping land often, then again if you do get hit your land losses won't be as dramatic decreasing the risk of overpopping. Still I would probably lose them in your situation, then again, I wouldn't play T/M.

If you're not going to attack, it would be nice to at least have enough offense to go after the occasional suicider or use those specs for dragon killing when needed.

weak tower/guild %. Dunno why you have those 1200 elites.. wpa/tpa raw is good
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Regular
    the leets are there because i feel too lazy to do it, well i'm in a nice ghetto so i'm just having fun, trying to get really nice sci which with this extended age i think i managed to get a really high BPA. 1st age back after a long while, yea t/ms have been phased out by a long bit so i see, its really all hybrids.

Yea i do think my raw is pretty good, could possibly push it up a notch squeeze in something, why would i need more guild % when i have the raw wpa alr. I'm a mystic and well that 10% equates to 20% which has maximum self-spell times.

Having more is a quite needless. towers are on a case by case basis i feel. Going into a ghetto war soon. I stockpile then i steal. is much more efficient than running a higher % of towers, which can be put to slightly better use.

Silly T/M.
    F-minus for wasting a spot in your kingdom.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Regular
    well i play this because it's a good waste of time. not too bothered about that. i'm ghtto. But i know you're too good for that so it's cool.

Thanks for the rate at least.

So you'd rather waste your time, than use it for something productive?
    Good to know.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Post Fiend
    Misashi you gotta remember that VT2 is a fool and rarely ever posts anything worth reading.

If you enjoy your province and you're having fun then that's all that matters. You're TPA and WPA are pretty good and if you're KD ever wars you're probably gonna beable to eat up a few attackers.

Looks good!

Sir Postalot
    not bad...
    finally a T/M that can put out decent numbers
    would drop GS for banks, a T/M with GS is one that expects to get hit... which means you arent doing your job properly....
    GS -> banks, better ToG = more aid to KD / better dragon funding
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

Banned
    You need more homes. You only have 98moddpa at home. You should be trying to go for around 140-150moddpa at home. In fact because you have no attack force you should aim for 160moddpa and higher.

no one goes T/M anymore even if you are inavctive player
    its simply not worth it :)

change to attacker
    vt2 is right
    vince why homes?!......

Regular
    when warring in a ghetto kingdom, land traded is really quite nonsense which many of you will attest to.

Have banks usually however about to just have a last ghetto war before i move over to another warring kingdom. Then i'll switch to an attacker.

Yes i have learnt that VT2 post are usually of that manner so it's quite pointless to reply back to that. But VINES is in a totally different realm altogether, hes' the classic joke. 160mod, would need at min 35ppa which is just ridiculous and i can promise you, at the same level. Even my TM would rape you.

At my size, my acre gain range would be probably be 100-140. I could LL you much more than you could attack me, provided it's a ghetto without coordinated efforts. within 14 hrs which is about 1 3/4 stealth, your army would be practically useless.

Of course an attacker is better for the kingdom, BUT only if you're in an exceptional warring kingdom, if not there wouldn't be any goals.

Mine this term is hitting high scis, trying to get 1.8k BPA. In a full standard age with 3 wars, i believe i did pretty well.

Not about to care about getting big, too much math and micro involved. Having a proper bank, good aiding system in place after being ganged down so that aid doesn cost nuts, so on and so forth. Been there done that, about what 4 years ago? Freakazoid, all the old forum players. Those were good times.

Doing that every age is just retarded if i'm not playing competitively. Post something constructive, don't need you to troll my topic.

Btw, that % in GS is much better than banks, we'll be warring a kingdom with about 4 people larger than me. 1 or 2 could hit into me if aided and with full mercs. Why leave it to chance. I can't get higher defence without compromising other aspects. And i learnt that you have to be pretty self reliant when you are ghetto warring.

Sir Postalot
    actually, one T/M by itself cant do much with 2 ops runs... seriously, even burning from 100 to 7 then 70 to 7 stealth, it wont have done THAT much damage that the province is useless...

i still stand by my point that you shouldnt be running GS, you should be making sure you cant be broken, a T/M that can be broken is just free land
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

why is vines even allowed to talk anymore?! He needs to be banned, and VT2 needs to get a girlfriend/boyfriend. Or maybe just a life to begin with.

Anyway, if you were in my kingdom i would probably have you killed. I don't like people without an attack force, but that's how i run the kingdom.

You seem happy to play T/M, so i'll rate you on that alone.

Your Mod TPA could be a little higher i think. i warred a kd that had 2 gnome A/T's with 20+ Mod TPA, and 1 with over 25. If you are going to compete with that, you need to have higher science or raw tpa. I would probably go 8 raw tpa, since you don't have an attack force.

Boost your WPA up too, try to get it to 15+. You shouldn't have to worry too much about your defense, since your honor is quite low, and your a T/M so most people won't be able to get any intel on you anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by misashi View Post
    Having more is a quite needless. towers are on a case by case basis i feel. Going into a ghetto war soon. I stockpile then i steal. is much more efficient than running a higher % of towers, which can be put to slightly better use.
    You steal runes -> you waste stealth -> you waste 30% dens you got.. Drop 5% dens and get 5% more towers

and what greenie said about GS
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Thread Information