Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Orc Warhero semi suicide strat help

Regular

Cool Orc Warhero semi suicide strat help

Our whole kd is running 25 dpa with all elites out next age, i chose orc warhero as a semi suicider
    this is the strat i used last age, worked ok, any constructive critisism is welcome pls

20% TG
    20% GS
    10% Rax
    10% Guilds
    10% Banks
    15% Hosp
    7% Farms
    3% Stables
    3% Dungeons
    2% Towers

1-1.5 TPA and WPA raw
    approx 115-120 OPA

Post Fiend
    Well I cant help you with the strategy since I have never played orc or with a semi suicide strategy, but isnt it better too play as an warrior than warhero? The extra credits from warhero is nice but wont ambush reduce your land gain severely?

Director of Age Changes
    Will you be able to get the basic spells up with 2% towers?
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Regular
    That seems pretty solid. Ambush protection won't matter so much when you can tripple tap provs you're size with +30% gains.

Warhero is def the best pers for a semi suciding orc because you'll need the econ boost with the quantity of land you'll have coming in. Solid strat, but i'd prob run a little less GS and a few more towers

Veteran
    Please tell me your kd, i'd LOVE to war with you!

25dpa isn't anywhere near enough.

My Orc Warrior with 60 books per acre will max out at 1wpa, 2tpa, 50(!!)dpa, 100opa, 40% bonus from hosp and 20% bonus from GS. Starting a war with tripple taps slowly moving to quads while you can only DT will be so very sweet.
    Last edited by Yadda9To5; 04-08-2009 at 12:03.

Sir Postalot
    yeah, enjoy being ambushed into next week...
    i would seriously recommend going warrior over WH
    unless you are planning on only making 1 "unique" hit per day
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

Post Fiend
    Assuming they are at the same size the defender is probably running atleast 45 mod dpa (not evryone but many) they cant be tripple hit. The orc attacker can be amushed and then get another 2 hits on him. I dont know how the land gained land lost equation will be but the % of GS will drop since the orc wont have time to rebuild them.

Are you going for a full orc kingdom or are you running some elfs as support also?

I just started playing again so I havnt that much resent experience, but those are my thoughts on the matter. One thing I'm pretty sure of is that it would be a fun war.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by _greenie View Post
    yeah, enjoy being ambushed into next week...
    i would seriously recommend going warrior over WH
    unless you are planning on only making 1 "unique" hit per day
    Hmm i had no prob making just under 2 uniques per day, my return times were about 11.5-12 hrs
    i don't deny warrior is a good option tho
    i really needed the credits during this age

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kilava View Post
    Assuming they are at the same size the defender is probably running atleast 45 mod dpa (not evryone but many) they cant be tripple hit. The orc attacker can be amushed and then get another 2 hits on him. I dont know how the land gained land lost equation will be but the % of GS will drop since the orc wont have time to rebuild them.

Are you going for a full orc kingdom or are you running some elfs as support also?

I just started playing again so I havnt that much resent experience, but those are my thoughts on the matter. One thing I'm pretty sure of is that it would be a fun war.

The general strat is to chain their highest off provs faster they can chain ours down :P in war, and mass their t/m in hostile
    if someone wants to chain you they can always will, but we usually chain them down faster

Post Fiend
    Is your kd going to run a suicide strat?If not,and your the lone suicider,I hope you like playing at 200 acres,or less.;)I've never run a suicide strat,but have played orc.I've never been a big bank person for war builds,what about using that 10% for more stables/towers?as you get hit,those 3% and 2% buildings are going to be pretty much useless as you won't have enough left of them to be of purpose.Go 2.0 tpa raw,you can always steal alil gold,and provide alil better thief def. as I see no WT's,thieve's will eat you alive otherwise.my humble thoughts.

pretty risky kd strat right there. must be orgnized as hell and precise.

Post Fiend
    Semi-suiciding (around the bottom) can either work very well or very bad.

Put simply, the success of a semi-suiciding strat depends upon what is not semi-suiciding. You can take what you want from that.

20% TG
    15% GS
    10% Rax
    10% Guilds
    10% Banks
    15% Hosp
    7% Farms
    7% Stables
    2% Dungeons
    4% Towers

1.5 TPA and WPA raw
    approx 100-110 OPA
    40-45 dpa

want to make sure people can only double tap and if your lucky then only the one hit and an ambush. that way you can use your off to double and maybe triple hit.

my kd will be running around the 40-45 dpa and 80-90 opa but using nm and ns to even it up a bit :P

Weren't Homes>Stables for orcs?? i think it's been covered in some other threads.

Regular
    No wts?

Thread Information