Thread: New Age - Reset

New Age - Reset

Hi folks,

As I'm sure everyone has noticed, current resources and stats in-game are wrong for the start of age.

There will be a mass reset tomorrow. Basically if you are currently a Lord and have excess resources etc. you will be reset, following which you will have the correct resources and wizards etc.

Anyone curious, yes, you can go ahead and reset your account now if you wish, otherwise you'll get picked up by the system tomorrow.

So sorry for the inconvenience. I will update you if I receive any further information tonight. Please continue to report both via the bugs board and support tickets any issues or inaccuracies so we can get everything running smoothly before Friday.

Just waiting for details of when this will be happening today.

The plan is to track down the bug which is giving incorrect resources, wizards, honor etc. and fix it. Then perform the mass reset to revert everyone still affected (those showing as Lords etc.) to what they should be. This will mean anyone activating after the reset starts with the correct stats.

Will update you all as soon as I have a more specific time frame.

So sorry folks, due to time restraints the reset has been pushed back to tomorrow. Will update you in the morning as soon as I have the specifics.

Okay folks, reset has been done. I have come to expect these to have adverse issues so as always anything out of the ordinary or suspected bugs please post on the bugs board.

Sit days have also been reset as some players did not automatically reset with the new age.

A message appears on the menu screen to alert all players of the reset.

Freeze time will not be extended and game will start on schedule.

Thread Information