Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: RE: Extend Freeze Time Poll Thread

don't matter no one but some kd members are logging in, others are waiting for the 20 hour bonuses, half my KD is the same way, extending it aint gonna make any difference, cuz those of us who have reset ourselves are gonna be pissed, 6 in one, half dozen in the other.

MASS E-MAIL the players, or possibly extend the protection time 24 hours (not start time).

VT2 and others....

I apologise. I have completely changed my mind on the matter. That was a pretty ****ty thing to do. And if it really has been this way for a year....lol. You'd have to have the patience of a saint.

Truce? :D

It's only going to get worse from here on out.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

lol, all you can do is just laugh at this point...

those who have gone to bed, will wake up to nothing.

those who haven't will most likely be ready.

and does ANYONE seriously think this will go off without a hitch?

My question is this. They knew less than 24 hours into freeze time that there was an issue, why the hell didn't they do a full (server) reset then instead of all this bull**** pussyfooting around, pretending to ask us our opinions and all?

where is Mehul when you need him :(
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Ezzerland
    God I can't wait for all the complaints to roll in tomorrow and no one from OMAC being here to be able to fix the problems.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Luth View Post
    where is Mehul when you need him :(
    I'd like to think he's sitting in his coffee shop, reading these forums, and laughing his ass off.

He's probably saving up a hundred dollars in pennies, so he can buy back the game from Dylan in less than a year.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotica View Post
    don't matter no one but some kd members are logging in, others are waiting for the 20 hour bonuses, half my KD is the same way, extending it aint gonna make any difference, cuz those of us who have reset ourselves are gonna be pissed, 6 in one, half dozen in the other.

MASS E-MAIL the players, or possibly extend the protection time 24 hours (not start time).
    Do u get a 20 hour bonus even if you don't login during the first hour?

Ezzerland
    no, you only get a 20 hour bonus if you log into the second day.

afaik if you log in uto on the 4th, then log again feb 1st, you will get 20h bonus.

Seriously, I just finished reading the original poll thread...Mods REALLY think that was over? You really think that the argument no longer had basis? How far up your ass is your head? Can you breath? Do we need to send up an oxygen mask? Just curious!

Quote Originally Posted by VT2 View Post
    He's probably saving up a hundred dollars in pennies, so he can buy back the game from Dylan in less than a year.
    I pray to god so... I just hope there's a game for him to buy back.

OMAC: Seriously. I try to defend you all, because you usually get a bad wrap on the forums. That's not to say you don't screw up - that point is pretty much undeniable - but usually we give you a lot more crap than you deserve.

BUT WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?!?!?!?!?!? You sit around and ask us our opinion, and then when we give you our opinion, YOU IGNORE IT! How could you possibly fail that epically? I have nine kingdommates (Most of which live in Malaysia) that are sleeping peacefully right now, completely unawares that you all are going to screw them harder than the Japanese did at Nanking. You have, once again, penalized those who DON'T follow the game as much (As the active ones reset themselves). Guess what happens when n00bs get angry in a game? They'll quit. And they'll quit in droves. So why don't you stop catering to the elite with things like legalized cheating, and try to not be such epic fail. But that probably isn't possible - something I've learned in the past year since I rejoined Utopia.

for the 20 hr bonus, you must login to the game in the first 3 hours. not "be" logged in, but go thru the "act" of logging in and logging out. then do not login again until Feb1 or you will be disappointed and have no bonus.
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Seriously, the ones who didn't already reset their provinces themselves are the ones who had hopes to exploit that "bug" and get away with that extra ressources, no?

Post Fiend
    yeah ^^

some l@#$?? in my kingdom try it ^^
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflyFX View Post
    Seriously, the ones who didn't already reset their provinces themselves are the ones who had hopes to exploit that "bug" and get away with that extra ressources, no?
    No. The people that care enough to exploit a bug, are active enough to be able to get ahold of when the reset happened before the age started.

MOST of the people that are reset fit into one of these categories:
    -New player that didn't know better and not active enough to log back in every now and then. Afterall, game doesn't start for awhile, why bother? (new player mentality, not mine)
    -Just thought the extra resources were a nice perk for the short age. Would move things along a bit quicker. Unfortunately didn't know of any bugs.
    -Same as last group, but thought the massive bug was losing resources when you reset, so didn't want to reset and catch the bug.

Thread Information