Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No logout bonus..?

Regular

No logout bonus..?

its been the 3rd start of age that i did not recieve a logout bonus after the 1st 20 hours within the first day of the age.

what did i do wrong?

is it because the logout bonus does not count its 1st 20 hours if you do not log-in during the time that the game has not started yet?

i wanna be cleared on this! thanks!

By my count, it hasn't been 20 hours yet. You've still got 40 minutes.

And I'm not sure that the very first hour counts, you might hav eto wait until after the first economy tick to log in/out?

Logout bonuses do not start until February 1st. You can therefore log in Jan 1-3, and then log out and receive the bonus Feb 1st.

Regular
    i was expecting at least a 12h bonus tho..

so, you need to login at start of age (jan 1-3, as you said) to recieve your bonus 12h/20h later?

that's what i did not do. i logged in 4h before age started tho.

One question, though.

January 1 = 12:00am server time. 20 hours after that is only 8pm server time that same day. Still January. If bonuses apply starting Feb 1, does that not mean that if you logged in on Jan 1, you will need to wait a full 24 hours for the 20 hour bonus?

first 20h bonus doesnt work until Feb 1st, been bugged that way for many years.
    The End of an Era

so, you need to login at start of age (jan 1-3, as you said) to recieve your bonus 12h/20h later?
    Yes, you need to login after time starts. But will not receive a bonus after 12/20 hrs, see below.

you will need to wait a full 24 hours for the 20 hour bonus?
    If you login on Jan 3rd and log in again on Feb 1st, you get a bonus, it's just that you can't get a bonus before Feb 1st.
    Last edited by DHaran; 07-08-2009 at 19:18.
    S E C R E T S

lol every age no matter how many times it's said, people fail at this one...

you must go through the act of logging in/out in the first 3 hours of the age (not just be online, but you have to actually login).

logout, and you have to wait for Feb 1. period.

no bonuses day 1.

it's been this way as long as i can remember
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Luth View Post
    lol every age no matter how many times it's said, people fail at this one...
    lol! good times eh! what fun is to laugh at people.. never gets old :)

Can't imagine what it would like to have to be a player who only started the last 3 or 4 months and having to ask these questions. What a hoot I tell ya! Thank god we are all pros and can laugh at these noobs.

/end sarcasm
    “Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.”

SN, he's played for 3 ages, he should have figured it out by now...
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Enthusiast
    lol@me

Well Luth, I owe you an apology, I missed that totally. So used to people just jumping on others for no reason.

After 3 ages.. well, no excuse to still be messing that up :D
    “Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.”

People DON'T jump on you SirNasty, because you smell like eggs.

Quick question... dummy I am accidently logged on to WoL instead of gen (involuntary reflex) I knew as soon as I read the monarch message I messed up so I never clicked on the link to "continue into utopia". Am I safe or hosed?

Im wondering because if I did mess up my bonus I should do my stuff now and then wait 20 hours from now for my next log in.

hosed :(

i did the same thing last night, but at least it only put me back an hour
    ~ Lúthien ~
    Goodnight Utopia

Regular

Unhappy

I logged in on jan 1 to make sure everything was going alright. Then logged back in a little over 20 hours later. No bonus. I'm positive I should have got it.

And so now, it's suddenly "lol its always been this way and there's always noobs that fail". So I get screwed over by a stupid bug.

Thread Information