Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Utopia Blog - August 12th, 2009

Peasant growth becomes peasant loss during green.
    Military losses are weird.

Maybe they've fixed that, maybe they haven't.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Luth View Post
    they need to be concerned more with making the new product workable and functional and not add all this stupid incidental sh*t...

with as long as it's been delayed already, why are they even considering making these kinds of changes?

GET THE DAMN PROGRAM FINISHED so we can get on with our lives, and not have to carry on life-long relationships with our genesis kd members...
    Right now, I'd rather keep the code we have because the new one looks so amateur by comparison. I know they've put in a lot of hard work, I know that they're not keeping some things the way they currently are but all I have to say is.. my eyes are sore from looking at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Brian and Sean can you also give me the ability to send a happy smiley face when I triple tap some one,thanx bunches!

Oh Oh and a grumpy mean face holding up the middle finger when I don't agree with some one,ya that will do nicely thanx.
    BOOYAH!

I realize Im joining this late but:

Quote Originally Posted by Mourhelm View Post
    As long as they don't mess with game mechanics to give an advantage to alliances it's fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    Who gives a **** about alliance crests? Are you people really this petty? Jesus. If it's optional who gives a damn. It would make it easier for nubs to identify kingdoms they probably shouldn't hit.
    = Advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by flutterby View Post
    Right now, I'd rather keep the code we have because the new one looks so amateur by comparison. I know they've put in a lot of hard work, I know that they're not keeping some things the way they currently are but all I have to say is.. my eyes are sore from looking at it.
    aesthetics should be easily changed though, as long as the core game logic works properly id be happy
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Which it doesn't, and their lack of real progress leads me to believe that it won't be ready for their latest deadline.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

= Advantage.
    You obviously can't read. It's an advantage for the nubs not to get farmed, not an advantage for an alliance.
    S E C R E T S

Postaholic
    i'd say the only alliances that would bother are those useless alliances for an age or 2 anyway

Thread Information