Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which is a better Race and Personality in the game?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Elf mystic very easy and strong.
    Gnome rogue same story but without the stand alone (btw why would I need an SoM, I know he attacked, so I know I can cast pitfalls and rape him on the retal XD) Very easy to figure out which provs use anon.
    Human Sage is nice for me.
    Dwarves Orcs and Undeads very strong and useful with war type thoughts, but again not for teh ghetto, will be hard to get anywhere, but then again who wants to be #3 province as a solo Elf in a ghetto? I mean really...
    SO do your thing, look at the mechanics you want to be living with and manipulating and go with it.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by daggermouth View Post
    Elf mystic very easy and strong.
    Gnome rogue same story but without the stand alone (btw why would I need an SoM, I know he attacked, so I know I can cast pitfalls and rape him on the retal XD) Very easy to figure out which provs use anon.
    Human Sage is nice for me.
    Dwarves Orcs and Undeads very strong and useful with war type thoughts, but again not for teh ghetto, will be hard to get anywhere, but then again who wants to be #3 province as a solo Elf in a ghetto? I mean really...
    SO do your thing, look at the mechanics you want to be living with and manipulating and go with it.
    UD suck... period
    and you need a SoM so you know how much he sent out...
    would rather be a solo elf than anything else in ghetto (turtle + awesome income + good T/M protection)
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

Just reflecting on high tpa gnomes I couldn't SoM, but I know their CB values (true) and my defense (or allies defense). Ergo instant SoM. And since I can oversend some with my hospitals I run, and I cast the leet pitfalls, its all good. Anon is often misused. And everyone should abuse gnomes who think they can do this.

Elves mystics is hotness. I think I said so first in my post. The solo elf comment was a nod at Clampy... thats a stressor I wouldn't want to undertake. I don't have the interest level for that. Or skill level me thinks. Is it diplomacy? Anyways now thats cleared up...

Enthusiast
    A smart gnome would use a lot of elites. Chances are you would bounce against a high elite gnome if you don't do a SoM first.
    “Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.”

Thread Information