Aram walked the path up to the small cottage he called home. Or atleast, he used to call it home. Now it seems that home is wherever the Requiem Dawn was harboured. That said, there was always something missing on his adventures and currently that something was stringing together a list of curses from around back. The shop Leontes worked out of was large compared to most blacksmith shops. Nearly twice the size of the cottage, the shop held every kind of tool a blacksmith could ever want as well as stacks of different types of metals. Most were piled neatly in stacks except one stack which had appeared to fallen over, bars scattered every which way. Unfortunately a bar had chosen a trajectory aimed directly at the blacksmiths toes, the cause of the colourful profanity.

"Easy Old Timer. You know, you should try to keep your supplies tidier. Makes it easier to work around..."

Leontes let out another curse and punctuated it with a glare that could boil water. "Well, well, well. Look what the wind carries to my door. What do you want? That fool of a captain need more parts to repair his wreck of a ship? Cause I tell you, He's going to have to start paying double he has me working so hard..."

Father and son broke into identical smiles as the two embraced for a minute. "Good to see you home safe my boy." Leontes said as gave Aram a once over. "you seem to be in good health."

Aram held up a small purse. "We've been doing just fine. Gabe was hoping for a few parts for the ship before we head out. Not quite sure when that is, but I imagine it'll be soon." Reaching into a pocket, Aram withdrew a folded piece of paper and handed it to his father. "This is what we need."

Leontes took the purse and tossed it onto his anvil and wiped his hands on his apron before taking the list. "Soon as possible you say, I guess I can't say I'm surprised. I'll get to work on this right away. I'm sure you want to get to town and spend some of your hard earned wages, but swing by the house tonight and we'll have a mug while you tell me all about this last trip..."

Aram gave a one armed hug and a smile before heading to the door. "You got it."