Thread: What buildings are not affected by building efficiency

What buildings are not affected by building efficiency

I know libraries aren't affected. How about towers and stables and dungeons and homes. So if i'm aiming for a draft tt brings my be down to 80 percent, should i use certain buildings instead of others? Thanks. Another thing is fireballs. Can i fireball someone or kidnap to zero peasants? Cos i thought you only take a percentage. So how to bring them to zero to kill them?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    The capacity buildings are:
    -The Housing for Homes (not birthrate)
    -Horse Housing on Stables (not production)
    -Libraries
    -Dungeons

And yes, you can FB/Kidnap someone to death.

you can only FB/Kidnap someone to death if you can op in range.

Forum Fanatic
    You cannot kill someone with fireball or kidnap.

You can reduce them to 10 peasants, and overpopulate them so they die on the next hourchange.

Banned
    If the target is strong this is not a good way to go. As the target will have or be getting high tpa and wpa. At better way is to take his or her land by either raze or tm

So if i'm at 80 percent be would it be better to run stables instead of tg? So towers are affected? And how do you die from overpop, tot you just lose your army thieves and wiz but dun actually die when your economy can't support them. But you're not overpop cos you're not above the max pop.

Veteran
    Dieing from overpop is referred to as 'pk' (either province kill or peasie kill), which occurs when someone has zero peasants left. Anything that reduces peasants by a percentage (such as massacre, kidnap and fireball) will not induce a pk as the opponent will still have some peasants (7% of 1 peasant is 0 peasants killed). There are two things that will cause a fixed (or fixed minimum) amount of peasants to die; overpopulation (10 peas) and guilds. So as part of a pk, typically after opping a province down to around 10 peasants (depending on guilds present), a series of attacks are needed to make the province overpopulated so that next tick they will lose the required amount of peasants to hit zero and thus die.

Note that intentional pk's are very rare as they are hard to do and require a lot of resources and co-ordination. Un-intentional pk's are more common, but still fairly rare (where a province loses all their peasants due mostly to being too inactive to fix the overpop issue).

Don't worry about being pk'd, they're way to hard to worry about someone doing them to you.
    That nerdy guy that obsesses with game mechanics.

Ok thanks, tt's very helpful. Nice ppl in forums.

Thread Information