Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scotland

Scotland

I wonder if I go there and rape and murder their women and children they'll let me go free after being convicted?
    BOOYAH!

Only if your prostate is dying.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Well it cetainly is a bit of madness and the home coming he got was disgraceful.

Can't really get my head around it to be honest

This is very simple,for 13 hundred years Islam has been willing to sacrifice tens of millions of their people for the sake of Allah in order to convert or destroy any non believers.
    Now that has changed and terrorism is the device to even those odds to do the same to all non believers.
    BOOYAH!

word

up dog

Last post, gkthx

My home land <3

What time you call this? You coming home this late, you gunna get the rapeurder!

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by allonons View Post
    This is very simple,for 13 hundred years Islam has been willing to sacrifice tens of millions of their people for the sake of Allah in order to convert or destroy any non believers.
    Now that has changed and terrorism is the device to even those odds to do the same to all non believers.
    You speak of it as if the whole of the Islamic religion (as represented by all those who follow the Islamic faith) is one unified front.

I can assure you that it is not. Last time I looked, muslims around the world didn't have a central authority equivalent to the Catholic Pope (and even then, I wouldn't call the whole of the Catholic religion a unified front either).

Most of the muslim folk I met were very pacific actually.
    Last edited by Magn; 15-10-2009 at 05:08.

i think allonons has proved hes not very bright. hes just a troll, and a poor one.

Of course there are those that are "Extremists" in ANY religion... Need we bring to the table many "Christian" activists, such as in the 70's where Gays were basically "in season" and being hunted by the US States so they may be persecuted for their choices and barred from jobs etc? Or the whole segregation issue? or woman's rights? These can all be used as examples of EXTREME Beleifs, Religious or otherwise, that have stemmed out of control by todays standards of morality.

I guess Islam is the Gay, Black or Female in societies eyes.

That being said most Muslims are good down to earth people, their beliefs rooted more deeply in family the western religion ideals. And certainly Muslims in Canada (in my experience) are ranging from the woman rides in the back in traditional garb; to totally westernized save for eating pork and a few other inconsequential differences that reflect their religious and/or family background, and we should accept it. Most Muslims dont refer to those outside their communities as "Infidels" unless (in my experience) they are debating theology with an atheist.

The term "Infidel" could actually just mean "One who does not have faith in God."

And who are we to say which version of God is the "real" one... cant we all just accept that we put our faith in what we feel is right, and ultimately "God" is just what we see as the reason behind creationism and that which science cannot explain?

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    Religion will always be hotly debated. It all comes down to perspectives, personal experiences, what you chose to believe, what you chose not to believe, your education, your ability to try and remain neutral, demographics, historical affiliations across regions, their experiences etc etc etc etc etc

yep!

Religion is the no1 killer of all time throughout history. Millions of people have died in the name of <insert god> and will continue to oppress, dictate and kill others in their blind vision.
    Christianity, Islam, Jediism... It doesn’t matter we will wipe ourselves out in our quest for power which is all it really comes down to.

What is this thread anywayz? Politics, religion or Scotland. Misleading title, I was expecting a debate on the SNP! hahaha

Regular
    Religion is a crutch of the feeble minded, for those so afraid to die they need to believe they will live for ever in the clouds.

Thread Information