Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TF the mindless lapdogs of utopia

Post Fiend

TF the mindless lapdogs of utopia

TF feels it is OK to be part of a gang up and not state any reason for it. They are acting like mindless zombies that follow their masters. This time it being absalom. I sort of feel that anyone with respect for themselves show that they act as an alliance not the blind followers of another.
    I have stayed in tf channel for now 24 hours and all one gets for asking is either it will be done later or flaming comment for daring to actually ask them what they are doing.

Sir Postalot
    *shrugs*

here is some wood, some nails and a hammer
    build a bridge and get over it

am suprised it took this long for someone to post about this
    you ABS haters are getting slack
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

Post Fiend
    took so long to post about it ? Well i sort of gave tf a chance and maybe longer than I should have before posting. And this has nothing to do with hating absalom it has all been about knowing resons as to why deeds was done.

you've been mighty damn quiet lately Darklove ..... where was your indignation in the Spirit war ?
    IMPERIALS KLA

Post Fiend
    well I never noticed it actualy :-)

hahahaha =)
    IMPERIALS KLA

I would argue the multiple kingdoms/players who attempt to gang bang Abs every age are also mindless lapdogs :)

There's two sides to everything.
    S E C R E T S

Forum Addict
    Tell me what reason TF has to participate in a GB? What did Fratzia ever do to TF? In other words, TF gangbanged a kd for NO REASON.

The word DOG comes to mind. Zombie is another one.
    ABS vs Rangers

Post Fiend
    well who is the master of those u claim to be mindless lapdogs ?

And yes off course there are at least 2 sides to everything but just doing on others command without showing any self intrest or any reson as to why they do then tf falls into the category mindless lapdogs.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Darklove View Post
    well who is the master of those u claim to be mindless lapdogs ?

And yes off course there are at least 2 sides to everything but just doing on others command without showing any self intrest or any reson as to why they do then tf falls into the category mindless lapdogs.
    did you ever stop and think that maybe... just maybe.... TF might not like fratzia, and has decided to take up arms and attack fratz with ABS? attack an enemy, gain an ally

one sided story reporting ftw... kinda reminds me of FOX =)

P.S. my views are my own and not my kd's, and i do not condone the actions taken by either side... this whole situation just amuses me
    Last edited by _greenie; 01-09-2009 at 11:50. Reason: added P.S.
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

they didn't make press release! _greenie, I really don't think that was a reason. Even if it was, it is not good enough reason. I don't think fact that you dislike someone allows you to gb someone and get away with that as if it was true then you would see a lot more gbs (my kd got quite large list of disliked kds for example, should we use every chance to **** them up interfering in their hostiles etc?).

What most likely happened is that abs saw that they can't take out hesus with their 6 or so kds too fast so they asked TF. And I don't think TF is in position to refuse
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Would you have been more okay with it if they'd made a press release, stating their intent to join in the rape of one province?
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Post Fiend
    _greenie maybe read my inisial post where I say that I have been in tf channel for 24+ houers with no response. That is actualy trying to get their side of this but them prefering to be seen as mindless lapdogs of absalom

and if they made a post stating they did not like fratzia and thus join in then I would see they want mindless lapdogs just gang bangers

Here's a thought; TF doesn't have to answer to random people coming in their channels asking for answers.
    S E C R E T S

They doesn't have to, but they should. Neither abs had to make press release to justify their actions, but they did it.
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Thread Information