Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sad news, guys

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    which kds and why?
    am not much of a finger pointer, and im not about to start now =)
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by _greenie View Post
    secrets =)
    Ah, the lapdog kd. :) A dog is nice to keep around, they obey every wink if trained well. ;)
    ABS vs Rangers

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Ah, the lapdog kd. :) A dog is nice to keep around, they obey every wink if trained well. ;)
    oh.. is he in HaLL?
    “Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.”

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Nasty View Post
    oh.. is he in HaLL?

Heh, it's funny to read all the rumours.
    ABS vs Rangers

Enthusiast
    Well, you mentioned lapdogs.. I thought of HaLL right off.. not sure about rumors.
    HaLL has some good lapdogs ;)
    “Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.”

Sir Postalot
    lapdog's also have teeth, with which they can bite both their "masters", and people who annoy them =)

where do you play these days stoffi?
    Last edited by _greenie; 30-08-2009 at 06:15.

Enthusiast
    -> Mourhelm :) Was it that easy or did someone else point it out? ;)
    Last edited by Sir Nasty; 31-08-2009 at 00:59. Reason: Nice try

slaps Soffi, get your head on strait...

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by _greenie View Post
    lapdog's also have teeth, with which they can bite both their "masters", and people who annoy them =)

where do you play these days stoffi?
    Haha, that is true, greenie. :)

But labradors rarely bite, wouldn't you say? They obey every little wink. Nice family dogs.

I love rl dogs though, I'm gonna get myself a big one once I get established with a job and family etc. :)

Sir Nasty, I'd listen to facts rather than rumours. :)

anyways, I play in HaLL of Heroes, Greenie. :) A fine kd indeed. We pwn.
    ABS vs Rangers

How can your kingdom pwn if they have you on board?
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Veteran
    VT2 is back in action. You were gone for a few days. Vacation? Or did you also get a present from everyones well known little friend?

Enthusiast

Sir Nasty, I'd listen to facts rather than rumours. :)

But people tell me bad things about HoH (HaLL in general) your greatness :)
    Things like you just hit a guy in a kingdom that just got waved by another
    kingdom. Then he retals before they go into war and you guys hit him something like 3 more times while he has a dragon and war going on?

Say it ain't so Stoffi.. say those things are just rumors. Tell me you are just misunderstood :D

Enthusiast
    lol 8 hours into war and a 5th hit by HoH.. making sure to get as many in as you can?

Rumor has it.. you guys had that kingdom NS your target and send the dragon while you gb'd him
    and they warred them. Any truth to that rumor?

Sir Postalot
    ooooh, scary =)

Forum Addict
    But people tell me bad things about HoH (HaLL in general) your greatness :)
    Things like you just hit a guy in a kingdom that just got waved by another
    kingdom. Then he retals before they go into war and you guys hit him something like 3 more times while he has a dragon and war going on?

Say it ain't so Stoffi.. say those things are just rumors. Tell me you are just misunderstood :D
    Get your facts straight.

HaLL had a NAP with KT this age, which Zauper was a part of. KT broke this NAP suddenly earlier this age without warning, and Zauper started hitting HaLL banks right away, just 20 min after NAP was cancelled without warning. Allanon has appologized for this later, appologized for doing us wrong. Zauper on the other hand, apparently planned to hit us all along and used the NAP to pump off and he left KT and allanon. I personally sympathize with Allanon, it seems to me he was used.

Zauper continued hitting ONLY HaLL banks, and he also made 2 or 3 hits INTO war against HaLL banks. I was personally hit by Zauper when I was at WAR. He made 4 or 5 hits total, and only against HaLL banks.

By targetting HaLL as an alliance, he gave HaLL reason to respond.

However, only HoH hit Zauper. We recently came oow and planned all along to hit Zauper, to get revenge.

We learned that he was trying to get a real war to escape us, and therefore started attacking immediately. Zauper retalled the first hit and went straight to a real war.

As Zauper hit into our wars and it didn't stop him, we too hit into his war. We only returned a favour, and we do not accept that he tried to escape by going to war when he hit into our wars earlier this age.

Not only did he do us wrong earlier this age with treason and hitting into wars, he would also have continued to do so once he had the chance. Only a fool would stand by.

So tell me, why should we not hit into a war of someone who hit into our wars, after betraying us?

He made his own bed and HaLL of Heroes was the only kd to hit him at this point. I'd rather trust a snake than Zauper.

lol 8 hours into war and a 5th hit by HoH.. making sure to get as many in as you can?

Rumor has it.. you guys had that kingdom NS your target and send the dragon while you gb'd him
    and they warred them. Any truth to that rumor?
    LOL. We thought he released to avoid overpop or some **** like that. And you do know that dragons are pretty normal in war, right? :)

Do you really believe what you are saying here? :)

You can ask EI about this. I even had a player of theirs approach me, saying he wished we could deal with Zauper after their war. I got the logs, but they are in norwegian.

Zauper mass messaged a bunch of kds for real war to escape us and EI accepted.

HaLL has EVERY reason to initiate alliance actions towards Zauper, if we wish to.
    Last edited by stoffi; 01-09-2009 at 12:09.
    ABS vs Rangers

Thread Information