Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Utopia Blog - 2nd September

Veteran
    I couldnt see any useful information at all, there was 0! information about earth in the EARTH AND UTOPIA blog I suggest that the mods takes the appropirate time to fix the bug with the name of the blog

FLUFF WAS HERE!!

Fluff demands there be a separate earth blog.

It's why it was called Utopia blog; this particular post....
    When there is Earth information it will be posted also

There are actual changes and new things being done to Earth!? =O
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

a little bit of information about earth downtimes etc would be very very nice, Lydias

This is what SOE get up to to tell people whats going on on the server etc ...

Downtime scheduled - 09/02/2009 5:00 AM London Time / 09/01/2009 9:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time

This is a notification that UK worlds will be updated at 5:00 AM London Time on the 09/02/2009. The estimated downtime will be 2 hours.

- SOE Operations team

US Scheduled Maintenance - 09/01/2009 6:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time

This is a notification that All US Worlds will be coming down at 6:00 AM PDT on 09/01/2009 for maintenance. The estimated downtime will be 1 hour.

- SOE Operations team

-------------------------------
    09/04/2009 12:11:47 Subject: Service Downtime on Wednesday (9/9/2009)
    Hello Everyone,

Starting at 12AM September 9th, 2009 we will be performing a migration of our database onto new hardware. Unfortunately this will cause all of our services to be shutdown until the end of the migration. You will not be able to login to any of our games or utilize any of our services during this time period.

The migration is expected to end September 9th, 2009 at approximately 12PM PST. Technical and Account Billing Support will be unavailable during this time period, due to the outage this migration will create for our tools.

We apologize for any inconvenience this causes for you and we will have our services back up and running as quickly as possible. We thank you for your continue patronage and look forward to being able to help you get back to your characters as quickly as possible.

---------------------
    that works for me
    Last edited by ZT Akula; 05-09-2009 at 18:15.

nice idea akula, but it would get pretty spammy if you post that every hour =p
    http://www.boardgame-online.com/
    It's a Board Game..... Online!

Veteran
    this particular thread might be, but the blog isnt thus us earthers vote that they fix the name of the blog as it clearly has the wrong name

Enthusiast
    Us earthers would love to know why the server goes down over weekends all the time. How come jolt doesnt have a link to earth 2025 on there main site next to utopia?
    LittleItaly
    MSN: tlengetti@msn.com

Cause Udopia is so much fluffier than Earth ;)

Poor us...we be the red headed step children of the game :P
    ICQ 13096429
    msn gallerias@hotmail.com
    EC Rogue Vice Prez/FA
    1a Elysium aFA

Mickster:
    "You'd like it if I hurt you...as long as we had a "safe" word."

From ELKronos on my facebook: I'll make it up to you by killing 100 virgins in your honor! I just need to find a way to clone Paladin 99 times.

Brian

I just like to say thanx again for the changes you are going to implement from my suggestions,I understand what you were saying in the e-mail about the issues with some of the other posters on the forum.

Looking foward once again to those changes.
    BOOYAH!

Enthusiast
    i bet they are going to ignore these earth questions in the question response part of there blog
    LittleItaly
    MSN: tlengetti@msn.com

we need an earth blog - distinct from utopia - so that you can post all the new development of earth going on, and tell us when there are problems before the system shuts down, and keep us (all) updated when the server goes butt over chest the next time :)

Quote Originally Posted by Lydias View Post
    It's why it was called Utopia blog; this particular post....
    When there is Earth information it will be posted also

Quote Originally Posted by allonons View Post
    Brian

I just like to say thanx again for the changes you are going to implement from my suggestions,I understand what you were saying in the e-mail about the issues with some of the other posters on the forum.

Looking foward once again to those changes.
    Nobody likes to see people crying, so I should thank S&B for making the changes so allonons stfu and quit bawling.

Side Note: Go away Earthlings :P
    S E C R E T S

why are we talking about earth here?
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Thread Information