Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Grace of Absalom farming out a reported abs shell kd

Forum Addict

Grace of Absalom farming out a reported abs shell kd

February 24th, YR4 Gigolo Jane (**) has sent an aid shipment to Andrew Martin (**).
    February 24th, YR4 a single commandment (**) invaded Grendaizer (**) and captured 144 acres of land.
    February 24th, YR4 a force not to screw (**) invaded AIBO (**) and captured 144 acres of land.
    February 24th, YR4 We have declared WAR on Grace Hostile (**)!
    February 24th, YR4 a bashing of skulls (**) invaded Andrew Martin (**) and captured 258 acres of land.
    February 24th, YR4 a soup for a cause (**) invaded Gigolo Jane (**) and captured 226 acres of land.
    February 24th, YR4 a long time ago (**) invaded Lunokhod (**) and captured 245 acres of land.
    February 24th, YR4 a touch of death (**) invaded ASIMO (**) and captured 169 acres of land.
    February 24th, YR4 a death on demand (**) invaded Merovingian (**) and captured 205 acres of land.
    February 24th, YR4 a KD will burn (**) invaded Ratbat (**) and captured 203 acres of land.
    February 24th, YR4 a boat came to shore (**) invaded Elektronic (**) and captured 217 acres of land.
    February 24th, YR4 a soup of our victim (**) invaded SIMON (**) and captured 150 acres of land.
    February 24th, YR4 a little story (**) invaded Pac man (**) and captured 184 acres of land.
    February 24th, YR4 a plan for your rear (**) invaded Moidodyr (**) and captured 183 acres of land.
    February 24th, YR4 a curse in disguise (**) invaded Flyer (**) and captured 210 acres of land.
    The Daily Paper lists the various happenings
    throughout your kingdom. Included are important
    activities such as attacks, deaths, and
    changes in relations with your kingdom.

Legend
    Intra-Kingdom Conflict Relations News
    Actions against our Kingdom Dragon News
    Actions by our Kingdom Obituaries

The Kingdom Reporter
    March, YR4 Edition

March 1st, YR4 Terminator (**) captured 194 acres of land from ForgotToFogCheck (**).
    March 1st, YR4 Merovingian (**) captured 133 acres of land from IJoinedThisKingdom (**).
    March 2nd, YR4 a population of few (**) invaded VIKI (**) and captured 116 acres of land.
    March 3rd, YR4 a crushing of balls (**) invaded Terminator (**) and captured 76 acres of land.
    March 3rd, YR4 a force to be feared (**) invaded Terminator (**) and captured 66 acres of land.
    March 3rd, YR4 a king was aboard (**) invaded Terminator (**) and captured 134 acres of land.
    March 4th, YR4 a population of orcs (**) invaded Terminator (**) and captured 116 acres of land.
    March 4th, YR4 a population of orcs (**) invaded Terminator (**) and captured 87 acres of land.
    March 4th, YR4 a touch of our KD (**) invaded Terminator (**) and captured 112 acres of land.
    March 5th, YR4 a club in hand (**) invaded Merovingian (**) and captured 36 acres of land.
    March 5th, YR4 a club in hand (**) invaded Merovingian (**) and captured 34 acres of land.
    March 5th, YR4 a word from the wise (**) invaded Merovingian (**) and captured 102 acres of land.
    March 5th, YR4 a word from the wise (**) invaded Merovingian (**) and captured 83 acres of land.
    March 12th, YR4 An Unknown Province from ** invaded Prototype x29A (**) and captured 180 acres of land.
    March 12th, YR4 An Unknown Province from ** invaded Tin Woodman (**) and captured 210 acres of land.
    March 13th, YR4 An Unknown Province from ** invaded Tin Woodman (**) and captured 170 acres of land.
    March 13th, YR4 a boat came to shore (**) invaded Gigolo Jane (**) and captured 178 acres of land.
    March 13th, YR4 a soup for a cause (**) invaded Prototype x29A (**) and captured 134 acres of land.
    March 14th, YR4 a soup of our victim (**) invaded Pinocchio (**) and captured 138 acres of land.
    March 14th, YR4 a force not to screw (**) invaded Grendaizer (**) and captured 161 acres of land.
    March 14th, YR4 a plan for your rear (**) invaded Flyer (**) and captured 185 acres of land.
    March 14th, YR4 a long time ago (**) invaded VIKI (**) and captured 167 acres of land.
    March 14th, YR4 a single commandment (**) invaded Moidodyr (**) and captured 151 acres of land.
    March 14th, YR4 a KD will burn (**) invaded Elektronic (**) and captured 181 acres of land.
    March 14th, YR4 a force to be feared (**) invaded Pac man (**) and killed 1989 people.
    March 14th, YR4 a population of few (**) invaded Pac man (**) and killed 1913 people.
    March 15th, YR4 a curse in disguise (**) invaded Ratbat (**) and captured 179 acres of land.
    March 16th, YR4 a touch of death (**) invaded Tin Woodman (**) and captured 129 acres of land.
    March 16th, YR4 a king was aboard (**) invaded Andrew Martin (**) and captured 114 acres of land.
    March 16th, YR4 a touch of our KD (**) invaded Lunokhod (**) and captured 170 acres of land.
    March 16th, YR4 a population of orcs (**) invaded VIKI (**) and captured 128 acres of land.
    March 18th, YR4 a word from the wise (**) invaded Elektronic (**) and captured 132 acres of land.
    My appologies for posting locs, but it's alot to edit [edited - locs removed] and it is highly relevant to this thread that the locs stay, both to OMAC and the community.

The hitting kd is Grace of Absalom. The Kingdom of FTW HAPPY (**) is a reported shell kd, said to be owned by abs.

The shell kd was also reported to war Rage earlier this age, in what ppl said was a farm war. I got no proof of this, only what I heard and I cannot guarantee this and I appologize if it is not true. It's a rumour I am passing on.

I'm not going to point fingers as things may not appear to be what it seems to, but this is not looking very good, Absalom.

Perhaps anyone from Absalom can explain what LOOKS to be hardcore cheating and abusing of game rules? There are always more sides to this than it appears, so it would be good if someone could explain it. Perhaps this is merely a part of an innocent deal involving retals or something. I do not know.

If this turns out to be what it looks to be, I would also question Absalom's motives when they GB'ed Fratzia's cow for abusing the game rules by getting friendly gbp, acting like an utopia police. If this is indeed a farm war, how can anyone pretend to take moral highground against the abusal of game rules when they do far worse themselves?

If this is not what it looks to be, I appologize for uttering the above paragraph.
    Last edited by Thundergore; 08-09-2009 at 09:45. Reason: Locs removed
    ABS vs Rangers

I would like to see an explanation to this. It looks a whole lot like farming, if that is the case Abs has a lot to answer for considering their recent actions, as stated above.
    S E C R E T S

in case locs get removed, just to make sure that two hits done by Terminator and Merovingian from FTW HAPPY are doing outside hits for land..
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Oh wow I didn't even notice that.....

Now I'm extremely disturbed by this.
    S E C R E T S

Post Fiend
    Hhm, have to say this looks very suspicious..

Forum Addict
    I would like to add that I do not know 100% sure that fourteen four is a shell kd, I was only told so by others and I appologize if this is not the truth. They are tagged FTW, which is clearly not ABS.
    ABS vs Rangers

Even if it isn't a shell kingdom, it's still lame. If Abs wants to act as the top power in the game then they should act like it and avoid such sticky situations.
    S E C R E T S

Sir Postalot
    That's an interesting snipet. Where's the 2 days before of retal warring, the paper where that same kingdom raze killed 8 rage provinces or the wave that came on them immediately afterwards?

I happen to think its a shell kd too. One that was used so someone would post exactly what you just posted, and piss off the people who they hit immediately afterwards.
    Last edited by flogger; 06-09-2009 at 19:50.

February 7th, YR4 An Unknown Province from ** invaded Elektronic (**) and captured 89 acres of land.

February 9th, YR4 An Unknown Province from ** invaded AIBO (**) and captured 125 acres of land.
    February 9th, YR4 AIBO (**) captured 147 acres of land from Ragnarok (**).
    February 10th, YR4 Grendaizer (**) captured 102 acres of land from OMGIloveCocaineWTF (**).

February 13th, YR4 An Unknown Province from ** invaded VIKI (**) and captured 184 acres of land.

February 18th, YR4 IJoinedThisKingdom (**) invaded Merovingian (**) and captured 129 acres of land.
    February 21st, YR4 ForgotToFogCheck (**) invaded Terminator (**) and captured 127 acres of land.
    February 24th, YR4 We have declared WAR on Grace Hostile (**)!
    March 1st, YR4 Terminator (**) captured 194 acres of land from ForgotToFogCheck (**).
    March 1st, YR4 Merovingian (**) captured 133 acres of land from IJoinedThisKingdom (**).

Whats the explanation for hitting Beware after Grace declared war?
    Last edited by Thundergore; 08-09-2009 at 09:47. Reason: Locs removed

This kd that's warring Grace now. Are they putting up a good fight, or pulled down their pants?

The reason I'm asking is that this kd has warred alot of other kd's. Several kd's belonging to the same group of people... Where they've done extremely well and fought hard.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    That's an interesting snipet. Where's the 2 days before of retal warring, the paper where that same kingdom raze killed 8 rage provinces or the wave that came on them immediately afterwards?

I happen to think its a shell kd too. One that was used so someone would post exactly what you just posted, and piss off the people who they hit immediately afterwards.

That's the kd that warred Rage early this age?

If so, my appologies for not remembering this and hinting at a farm war with Rage. That war seemed pretty real to me as I was watching it and talking to Titan about it.

flogger, I only posted what I see and there can be many explanations other than the obvious one. I have not concluded.
    ABS vs Rangers

Grace CE: http://pastebin.com/m47008469

flogger, provide us with those papers if you want
    Last edited by MorbidAngel; 06-09-2009 at 20:30.
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Sir Postalot
    well, sonata had a "farm war" as well =)
    on a more serious note... this is rather worrisome, and i dont approve

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidAngel View Post
    Grace CE: http://pastebin.com/m75f39d72

flogger, provide us with those papers if you want
    nothing on link
    Last edited by _greenie; 06-09-2009 at 20:18.
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    I would like to add that I do not know 100% sure that fourteen four is a shell kd, I was only told so by others and I appologize if this is not the truth. They are tagged FTW, which is clearly not ABS.
    abs may put any tag into the name to hide the truth

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    The shell kd was also reported to war Rage earlier this age, in what ppl said was a farm war.
    rage put into this farm kd land and honor at the start of the age, so that now grace can get all, look - http://forums.joltonline.com/showthread.php?t=598975

this farm-kd took land from ghettos too and wd when enemy had nothing to give

_greenie, http://pastebin.com/m47008469 I am failjew. Fixed now tho
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Thread Information