Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: HaLL Press Release! HaLL farms and they love it!

HaLL Press Release! HaLL farms and they love it!

So HaLL of Zealots is at fake war with HaLL of DIE or whatever they are called. But guess what? ZZ's bank is farming HaLL of DIE! Check this out:

July 1st, YR4 Natural Selection captured 272 acres of land from 08 XXXXTTTTTTTXXXXXX .
    July 2nd, YR4 Natural Selection captured 243 acres of land from 08 XXXXTTTTTTTXXXXXX .
    July 2nd, YR4 Natural Selection captured 228 acres of land from 08 XXXXTTTTTTTXXXXXX

July 11th, YR4 Natural Selection captured 220 acres of land from 08 XXXXTTTTTTTXXXXXX
    July 11th, YR4 Natural Selection captured 206 acres of land from 08 XXXXTTTTTTTXXXXXX
    July 11th, YR4 Natural Selection captured 194 acres of land from 08 XXXXTTTTTTTXXXXXX

July 20th, YR4 Natural Selection captured 203 acres of land from 13 XXXXXXXTTXXXXXXXX
    July 20th, YR4 Natural Selection captured 190 acres of land from 13 XXXXXXXTTXXXXXXXX
    July 21st, YR4 Natural Selection captured 179 acres of land from 13 XXXXXXXTTXXXXXXXX
    January 6th, YR5 Natural Selection captured 204 acres of land from 08 XXXXTTTTTTTXXXXXX
    January 6th, YR5 Natural Selection captured 192 acres of land from 08 XXXXTTTTTTTXXXXXX
    January 6th, YR5 Natural Selection captured 180 acres of land from 08 XXXXTTTTTTTXXXXXX
    January 6th, YR5 Natural Selection captured 170 acres of land from 08 XXXXTTTTTTTXXXXXX.

That is 2,681 acres farmed by ZZ's bank on their OWN ALLIANCEMATES in a fake war.

The kingdom of Sinners tried to stall the farming by waving into their war. Silly Sinners! Utopia policing is for Abs! Anyways, to no avail ZZ's bank continues to farm.

HaLL ftw?
    Last edited by Lydias; 11-09-2009 at 14:47. Reason: locs

lame ****.

Sir Postalot
    wow, brand new low in uto history, right there...
    i think i'll say this once, and only once....
    go get them sinners!!!!
    Last edited by _greenie; 11-09-2009 at 07:27.
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by _greenie View Post
    wow, brand new low in uto history, right there...
    i think i'll say this once, and only once....
    go get them sinners!!!!
    quoted

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Fate1316 View Post
    quoted
    Damn it, you got me in the 30 seconds the "go get them sinners" was in there... Ah well...

AFAIK this is the first time one kd in an alliance has deliberately farmed themselves out to another...
    Last edited by _greenie; 11-09-2009 at 08:42.

Why was I not consulted about this? I demand at least 10 beers, it is friday after all ...

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by _greenie View Post
    Damn it, you got me in the 30 seconds the "go get them sinners" was in there... Ah well...

AFAIK this is the first time one kd in an alliance has deliberately farmed themselves out to another...
    then im afraid you need history lessons

That's really pathetic HaLL, learn to play.
    S E C R E T S

Enthusiast
    HaLL will do anything to grow those banks. I have heard they have a ton of NAP's in place right now so they are probably desperate enough to farm themselves out to each other :P
    Once the NAP's are gone and they start using those banks to hit legit people.. I am guessing that is when the **** is going to hit the fan.
    “Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.”

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Nasty View Post
    I am guessing that is when the **** is going to hit the fan.
    The terminology is "The proverbial excrement is going to come in contact with the ceiling mounted rotating cooling device"

Post Fiend
    The awar will come lol
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Postaholic
    Ironic that members of HaLL would make accusations of others farming, and then have something like this going on within their own alliance
    Last edited by Allanon KT; 11-09-2009 at 12:15.
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~
    Rocking the top ages 30-57

"The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

What makes Sinners any better abusing a gain-bug by hitting from war into another?
    This simply proves that Utopia nowadays is full of lamers doing whatever they want abusing everything they can, rather than playing the game as it's supposed to be.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Nasty View Post
    HaLL will do anything to grow those banks. I have heard they have a ton of NAP's in place right now so they are probably desperate enough to farm themselves out to each other :P
    Once the NAP's are gone and they start using those banks to hit legit people.. I am guessing that is when the **** is going to hit the fan.
    Yea they are almost done with feeding offa Zauper and that was their last target so I've heard. Good excuse to hit him with 2 kd's at a time ofc.

Interesting..

Thread Information