Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: HaLL Press Release! HaLL farms and they love it!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by _greenie View Post
    so, i guess i'm kinda cheering for UG
    weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

quoted!

Forum Fanatic
    lol is that a promise? UG is a cool cat once you get to know him. but hall obviously sucks they have no high caliber players

Do you lot whine this much irl too ?

Post Fiend
    lol

if sinners realy cared bout this farming they wouldnt of used trad but raze instead because just as 'farming' isnt a honorable thing so to can be said bout using the war bug to gain an advantage.

also if sinners realy fought with honor on their side then why wave the whole kingdom and then enter FW - surely targetting the single province thats doing the 'farming' would of surficed?

as for this being a HaLL event - it is not, infact i doubt most in HaLL knew about this.

what i also luv is how other kingdoms farm full kingdoms and yet have I seen sinners play police with them? NO - sinners saw this as an easy excuse to break our cf and gain easy acres with a 'legit' reason.

I say this again so it is clear - HaLL has nothing to do with this - my team acted on its own.

but hey this will happen over an over and you'll get teams who use this tactic themselves trying to use it as an excuse to play the role of the 5 0.

did we create a thread and moan about sinners and frat organising GB prot OOP, NO and why not - because we know its apart of this game.

Post Fiend
    btw with the last post:

nothing is personal and i hold no grudges - such is life. This either work or they dont and things have a nausty habit of swinging around and biting you in back.

Sir Postalot
    so cute
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

Let that dude farm his way to province crown safely in his fake war? Then let him safely pump it in his fake war? Let him safely get away with all of it? Then it's too late to do **** because he comes OOW pumped enough to farm every bank on the server?
    This is really amusing coming from the same guy who's only #1 because he abused GBP to receive millions in aid OOP and protect himself from being hit. Should my kingdom have waved you for trying to safely get to #1 - taking away #1 from me, the #3 prov OOP without aid?

Stop trying to be above the fray. You are no better than anyone else.

DIEabolik wanted to land drop to start warring and ZZ's bank could use all the acres he can get. Would it have been better for him to be lame like you and GBP the 2000 acres? Who are you to determine what is lame and what's not?

Post Fiend
    lol i missed that part saying "Then it's too late to do **** because he comes OOW pumped enough to farm every bank on the server?"

you assuming we would backstab peeps we cf with - we worked hard to get those cfs so we wouldnt break our word. we dont break our deals.

as i said before - you saw this as an easy excuse to gain acres off your biggest rival whom u cfed

Sir Postalot
    awwwwwwww look at them all come running
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

Post Fiend
    tbh i dont give a ****e what they think is right or wrong, specially from peeps who do it themselves.

we still march on, same as the rest of utopia until someone else finds something to moan about and gets their 15 minutes of fame.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy|LLD View Post
    tbh i dont give a ****e what they think is right or wrong, specially from peeps who do it themselves.
    we don't farm our allies.
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Post Fiend
    no but you use other 'unhonorable' ways to achieve your goal.

1 wrong isnt better than another. a wrong is a wrong ;)

oh ok, so robbing a house and false parking is same thing. Thx for explaining
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidAngel View Post
    oh ok, so robbing a house and false parking is same thing. Thx for explaining
    I'm glad you're the one who is picked to determine which "lame tactic" is correlated to which real life crime.

Funny, I would think that this job belongs to OMAC when they make the rules - much as in your example where both situations are crimes against the law.

Truth be told, all of the "lame tactics" described in this thread are legal. We've all used them. The only difference between you and me is that I am not hypocritical enough to use 9/10 "lame tactics" and then cry foul when someone does the one "lame tactic" that you don't like.
    Last edited by TheGame; 12-09-2009 at 15:07.

Thread Information