Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: HaLL Press Release! HaLL farms and they love it!

I say we all go play EVE ...issue solved.

Game will be dead soon. Thanks HaLL for speeding up the process.

Veteran
    LOL @ this entire thread.

I don't know who did what to who, and I don't really care.

But I think it's funny when people who abuse bugs and manipulate flaws or game systems to suite their needs and then have bad things to say about other people who manipulate different ones.

ABS, Hall, Fratzia, whoever. It doesnt really matter. FW, Farming, Friendly GBP, so on are all abuses because they use something the way it was not meant to be used. Whether its against the rules or not only OMAC can decide. But people who use any of these have no right to ***** about others who use them as well. Just because one is more frowned apon than another doesn't mean you are any better than they are for using the one that is less frowned apon.

I have a hard time not laughing at top KDs or provinces complaining about others at the top that abuse more rules than they do.

**** you

Veteran
    As I said in the other thread, your mom already did that.

Good call. Most chicks like pussy.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by khedrei View Post

But I think it's funny when people who abuse bugs and manipulate flaws or game systems to suite their needs and then have bad things to say about other people who manipulate different ones.

ABS, Hall, Fratzia, whoever. It doesnt really matter. FW, Farming, Friendly GBP, so on are all abuses because they use something the way it was not meant to be used. Whether its against the rules or not only OMAC can decide. But people who use any of these have no right to ***** about others who use them as well. Just because one is more frowned apon than another doesn't mean you are any better than they are for using the one that is less frowned apon.

I have a hard time not laughing at top KDs or provinces complaining about others at the top that abuse more rules than they do.
    Agreed. Damn top has ruined this game anyway.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    do you actually believe this nonsense that you are saying? Lying usually doesn't help the situation.
    that is what my kd has done.so its obviously not lying or nonsense.whet it will be done again you can crosscheck for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by MegasX View Post
    that is what my kd has done.so its obviously not lying or nonsense.whet it will be done again you can crosscheck for sure.
    what your kingdom does is not reflective of abs on a whole. Grace is also kind of known for its xlogging, but abs as a whole is generally pretty clean in that regard. It wouldn't make sense to say abs xlogs when only certain members behave in that matter. I hope I made that parallel sparkling clear for you.

If you're talking about vmode storage of soldiers as an abuse, lets not look too far back with sanctuary using move codes in Age 41~ish (I forget exact age) to bring new provs into the kd. Recall the previous rule where new provs can receive infinite aid for the first few days and so sanc was able to they stock a lot of soldiers in those provs, 2 iirc. Ultimately, I'd say that there isnt anything wrong with what they did, and I think it was pretty creative, and perfectly fine. It's definitely something I would have done myself if the situation allowed it.

I have no idea what you tried to accomplish with the comments you've made in this thread except be a laughingstock.
    Last edited by Realest; 15-09-2009 at 07:19.
    The End of an Era

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post
    Dalle is right to an extent. It's not against the rules of the game. Problem is there is a code of ethics we play by in the top. Unfortunately Absalom decide for the most part what is right and what is wrong. If you decide to go against this code of ethics, there is a very high chance that you will get ****ed for doing so.

UG, don't you talk about code of ethics, LOL! You've broken every code and rule there is, we all know how Sinners is played, it's a reputation you can't get rid off.

You saying this, is like Hitler yelling at Stalin about genocide. Or USA yell at other countries about torture.

You're such a hypocrit, UG. Code of ethics my ass. You almost got GB'ed by ABS this age for breaking the code of ethics, so please stfu. :)
    ABS vs Rangers

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by khedrei View Post

I guess you hit the right spot there, as his only responce was FU.
    ABS vs Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    UG, don't you talk about code of ethics, LOL! You've broken every code and rule there is, we all know how Sinners is played, it's a reputation you can't get rid off.

You saying this, is like Hitler yelling at Stalin about genocide. Or USA yell at other countries about torture.

You're such a hypocrit, UG. Code of ethics my ass. You almost got GB'ed by ABS this age for breaking the code of ethics, so please stfu. :)
    How do we play stoffi? And pretty please bring proof to the table for your claims mr. farmer.

i heard UG is nub and cry himself to sleep every night because he havent won a war yet with his sinners :(

That is fact sir.

All is fair and square as long as you fight the evil empire Absalom.

Sinners and HaLL should not be fighting eachother but together against the oppressor!

Thread Information