Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: HaLL Press Release! HaLL farms and they love it!

I wonder what's worse;

- Absalom arranging a +200 raze-attacks on ONE province for some violation I dont even remember.

- Or that the kd with the Big Gnomes did the biggest fargin Farming-Out of another KD I've ever seen, gaining thousands and thousands of acres.

- Or the 2-3k acres farming between two alliance kd's, where one province just seems to give away his acres for free.

I think all of these events are FUBAR, but I have to say that two of them are more foul than the other.

What do you think?
    Last edited by Nestor; 11-09-2009 at 20:48. Reason: Mistake in 'what's worse' #2

They're all on the same level of gayness, but making press releases is the gayest.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nestor View Post
    I wonder what's worse;

- Absalom arranging a +200 raze-attacks on ONE province for some violation I dont even remember.

- Or that the KD that had the province that got razed by Absalom did the biggest fargin Farming-Out of another KD I've ever seen, gaining thousands and thousands of acres.

- Or the 2-3k acres farming between two alliance kd's, where one province just seems to give away his acres for free.

I think all of these events are FUBAR, but I have to say that two of them are more foul than the other.

What do you think?
    HaLL is guilty!

Toby and Willie said it better than me:

Grandpappy told my pappy
    Back in my day, son
    A man had to answer
    For the wicked thing he done
    Take all the rope in Texas
    Find a tall oak tree
    Round up all of them bad boys
    And hang 'em high in the street
    For all the people to see

And justice is the one thing
    You should always find
    You gotta saddle up your boys
    You gotta draw a hard line
    When the gun smoke settles
    We'll sing a victory tune
    And we'll all meet back
    At the local saloon

We'll raises up our glasses
    Against evil forces
    Singing, "Whiskey for my men, beer for my horses!"

We got too many gangsters
    Doing dirty deeds
    Too much corruption
    And crime in the streets
    It's time the long arm of the law
    Put a few more in the ground
    Send them all to their Maker
    And he'll set them on down
    You can bet, He'll set 'em down
    “Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.”

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2 View Post
    They're all on the same level of gayness, but making press releases is the gayest.
    I agree. But do you really have to bring up homosexuality? Lets not be prejuditial here.

Quote Originally Posted by VT2 View Post
    I did it cuz of the previous press releases. Thought it was funny. :P

This is sad.

Considering Fratzia and its kd members past actions they got what they deserved. Simple as that. Doesn't even really matter what happened this age.

Now one of the persons who used gbp to get ahead of others is whining about someone else farming since the farmers will be a threat to him? Who was the first one to start this whole mess this age? You can use gbp but when others abuse the system in a different way you're against it?

Farming can be justified just as easily as using gbp to aid up a prov.

Similar logic. The whole 'do whatever you want unless omac says its wrong' thing. There is no end to it.

There are very few kds who have the leaders with morals strong enough to resist abusing the game even if the opportunity presents itself. Its a pity that none of these leaders are there in hall/abs/ex-cov etc, and there are very very few even left in the whole game.

The whole game at the 'top' is a joke. It is a mess. Nobody really cares about what is right and wrong. Its a matter of doing whatever it takes to get what you want, whether its getting gbp if you have no skill, farming if you have no skill, xlogging if you don't have enough active people etc.

If you think cheating/abusing game mechanics is extremely bad right now, it will only get worse. A lot of people who played the game fairly are leaving/left the game already but the game isn't really fun anymore.

Having said all that I honestly hope that people doing all these things realize that if this continues the game will be turned into who can farm the best/xlog the best/gbp aid a bank the best /who can backstab more people for own benefit etc and soon the already shrinking players base will be gone.

This is a game nothing more. Where is the fair play?

Well hai to u mr. fake nick Unforgiven!

Veteran
    Well said unforgiven. Its really unfortunate. It's too bad OMAC doesnt give two ****s about even attempting to find a solution to these problems. Obviously there is a problem with peoples mentality, but there should be a way to implement a system to stop certain things.

A thoughtful revamp of the relations system can help/fix farming and farm wars not to mention the stupid honour system.
    A proper GBP and aid/tax system can help the bank problem.
    A proper cheating detection system with real enforcement will stop the xlogging.

OMAC just needs to take the time to brainstorm ways to implement these things. I'm sure there are a lot of willing and able players that would help if they were asked nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
    Now one of the persons who used gbp to get ahead of others is whining about someone else farming since the farmers will be a threat to him? Who was the first one to start this whole mess this age? You can use gbp but when others abuse the system in a different way you're against it?

Farming can be justified just as easily as using gbp to aid up a prov.
    take a CE of them. You will see them feeding up provs using gbp RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK! So there goes that argument. Here, I will save you some time and paste it for you:

June 18th, YR4 06 XXXXTTXXXXXTTXXXX () invaded and pillaged Gaius Julius ().
    June 19th, YR4 21 XXXXTTTTTXXXXXXXX () invaded and pillaged Gaius Julius ().
    June 19th, YR4 Natural Selection () has sent an aid shipment to Gaius Julius ().
    June 19th, YR4 Natural Selection () has sent an aid shipment to Gaius Julius ().
    June 20th, YR4 L Antonius Saturni () has sent an aid shipment to Gaius Julius ().
    June 20th, YR4 Natural Selection () has sent an aid shipment to Gaius Julius ().

Veteran
    why are u crying wolf about things u did yourself i cant understand UG

Quote Originally Posted by brado View Post
    why are u crying wolf about things u did yourself i cant understand UG
    You see me crying about them using gbp? **** no. I'm simply proving to this unforgiven forum multi dude that their kd used gbp as well since he claims they didn't. Their bank also used gbp although I don't have the CE saved. So the gbp argument is irrelevant when they do the same.

The fact of the matter is that they farm very hard and they got caught. Pretty simple.

Veteran
    This is getting pretty sad. It seems the last 2 weeks has been all about who gets to the top in the cheapest way. And we all thought the Honour charts were a joke. They should rename all the charts.

Right now its ABS by a furlong, with Hall catching up from the ouside.

Quote Originally Posted by khedrei View Post
    This is getting pretty sad. It seems the last 2 weeks has been all about who gets to the top in the cheapest way. And we all thought the Honour charts were a joke. They should rename all the charts.

Right now its ABS by a furlong, with Hall catching up from the ouside.
    I think it's safe to say that HaLL has in less than 1 age become as lame as Absalom. But HaLL nowhere nearly as good as Absalom.

Veteran
    I wouldn't know. I'm happy playing in a lower level warring kingdom without all the bull****. We don't feed, fake war, or Xlog. We have fun, and still make the charts.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post
    You see me crying about them using gbp? **** no. I'm simply proving to this unforgiven forum multi dude that their kd used gbp as well since he claims they didn't. Their bank also used gbp although I don't have the CE saved. So the gbp argument is irrelevant when they do the same.

The fact of the matter is that they farm very hard and they got caught. Pretty simple.
    actually, crying is the only thing i think ive ever seen u do. ever.

Thread Information