Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: HaLL Press Release! HaLL farms and they love it!

Enthusiast
    /cynism on
    Well, HaLL cries foul anyway, it's just in every direction so you don't know what it's about. I guess you made your point, it's not about a direct lame tactic :P Also, not breaking your CF deals is something different than living up to your end of the deal ofc, totally different.
    /cynism off

<3
    Let's start a flame war!

Using GBP to raise a bank has been a tactic used by Absalom in the past, as well as dozens of other kingdoms before. Only in the last 3 ages did Absalom start crying about it and calling it dishonorable because those banks were being used against them. But enough about Absalom and more about HaLL.

Farming an alliance mate or friendly kingdom is almost the lowest thing you can do. (farming a shell kingdom you own would be the lowest, rocry).
    If you are so broken up about us kicking your pathetic ghetto asses you are certainly free to leave your farmwar while we leave fake war and declare us, since you've got the button. Then MAYBE you can get those acres you farmed back from us, huh? Not likely but hey, you have the chance.

HaLL has one kingdom I respect, the rest of you are worse then HaJ. At least HaJ knows they are horrible at the game and admit it. You guys won't admit it so you use every queer move in the game to do better - but it stil doesn't help!

-Steel

The only amusing part here is that he is trying to act like he is taking the moral high ground when his real motivation is defending his rank. He could easily have said "I am breaking CF without notice due to Zealots getting free acres from their allies to defend my ranking" and no one is going to argue with him.

Anyone is free to do whatever they like within the rules of the game. It is up to each player, each kingdom, each alliance, each group of friends, to decide what they feel is right and wrong. Using their own core values, each group should decide their actions and reactions.

I do not expect anyone to have the same ethics as I do. I also don’t fault anyone for acting in accordance with their own. I have played the game for a long time and most will tell you that I act consistently within my views. I will take free acres if they’re offered, I do honor my agreements, I don’t hide from war in fake wars. I don’t go into vacation mode.

My level of utopia morals is the real life equivalent of doing coke and hooking up with sluts. It’s certainly not as pure as everyone, but it’s not as dirty either. Some people don’t like me, but I have a high level of mutual respect with many, and I’m easy to deal with.

Everyone here is free to judge me as they like, and play the game as they like.

-CGG

Now to fulfill what CGG wanted me to fulfill:

[08:57] <CGG> Then I want you to post in the jolt forum thread that part of your motivation was to defend your ranking. You don't have to retract anything else you said.

Just to make you happy, here it is:

Part of my motivation was to defend my ranking.

There you go sir. It's not the truth, but it was what you wanted me to say, so I said it. ****, it's just words. Want me to say it again? Part of my motivation was to defend my ranking. YES! That gives me a boner.

Now here's the truth. It happened because you were farming. Plain and simple. I do not put up with farmers. Farmers are the low end of scum imo and many share my opinion. You are obviously not one of them. That we can tell.

Anyways, the situation is resolved between our kingdoms as long as you don't farm in the future. Have a good age.

Veteran
    Yea CGG wont go into VM, he'd rather lose 32k acres!

Gargamel eats acres nomnomnomnom

Cheese ate thread, gg
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by CGG View Post
    My level of utopia morals is the real life equivalent of doing coke and hooking up with sluts. It’s certainly not as pure as everyone, but it’s not as dirty either. Some people don’t like me, but I have a high level of mutual respect with many, and I’m easy to deal with.
    -CGG
    It's not a pure as everyone, but it's not as dirty either.
    Coke+Sluts, yea I guess if you'd pay them or smack them around as a pimp that would be the last improvement. Maybe mix it up with heroin a bit.

Anyone else got some ideas on what would be worse than CGG? I'm running out of ideas here.

(CGG: ;-))

muahaha

ZZ is farming. What a surprise.

Hall is gay

Forum Addict
    I can only ask, who is the player who was afraid his kd would get GB'ed by abs for abusing game rules like Fratzia did? Could it be UG? :)
    Why are you such a hypocrit? :)
    ABS vs Rangers

Its fun how all the HaLL people and theire friends try to shift the blame at UG.

And why is it we are loosing the player base again?
    BOOYAH!

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Its fun how all the HaLL people and theire friends try to shift the blame at UG.
    What blame?
    ABS vs Rangers

for farming allies?
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Thread Information