Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: HaLL Press Release! HaLL farms and they love it!

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidAngel View Post
    for farming allies?

So what's worse? Recieving friendly GBP or getting some acres from a friend, who's not a shell btw.

I think both are fine. UG thinks whatever he is not doing currently is wrong, but it will change once he does it aswell.
    Not to mention he abused a bug after this happened. :)

No HaLL banks/killers recieved friendly GBP like UG did. Did you see me whine about that? :)

Nope, because the game rules allow it.
    ABS vs Rangers

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CGG View Post
    The only amusing part here is that he is trying to act like he is taking the moral high ground when his real motivation is defending his rank. He could easily have said "I am breaking CF without notice due to Zealots getting free acres from their allies to defend my ranking" and no one is going to argue with him.

Anyone is free to do whatever they like within the rules of the game. It is up to each player, each kingdom, each alliance, each group of friends, to decide what they feel is right and wrong. Using their own core values, each group should decide their actions and reactions.

I do not expect anyone to have the same ethics as I do. I also don’t fault anyone for acting in accordance with their own. I have played the game for a long time and most will tell you that I act consistently within my views. I will take free acres if they’re offered, I do honor my agreements, I don’t hide from war in fake wars. I don’t go into vacation mode.

My level of utopia morals is the real life equivalent of doing coke and hooking up with sluts. It’s certainly not as pure as everyone, but it’s not as dirty either. Some people don’t like me, but I have a high level of mutual respect with many, and I’m easy to deal with.

Everyone here is free to judge me as they like, and play the game as they like.

-CGG
    fgfgfgffgffgfgf
    ILM.

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    So what's worse? Recieving friendly GBP or getting some acres from a friend, who's not a shell btw.

I think both are fine. UG thinks whatever he is not doing currently is wrong, but it will change once he does it aswell.
    Not to mention he abused a bug after this happened. :)

No HaLL banks/killers recieved friendly GBP like UG did. Did you see me whine about that? :)

Nope, because the game rules allow it.
    I have no proof of any HaLL banks using friendly gbp or their killers. Doesn't mean it didn't happen, but I have no proof of it. Perhaps others do.

Either way, HaLL kingdoms do use friendly gbp to feed provs. So what you're saying is that it's okay to feed whatever provs you feel like with friendly gbp as long as you don't label it "bank" or "killer"? And I'm the hypocrit? LOL

Also I think it's safe to say that majority of the utopian community agree that farming your allies is pretty much as lame as it gets. And that is the topic here. You're just trying to change the subject off of the blatant farming of ZZ.

Filthy animals,pathetic,no honor in this kind of play,many people have been saying this for a long time now but people in the game continue to allow this **** well knowing this strategy goes against basic honor principles of this game.

Alliances like Hall and Abs makes me sick,they should be removed from the game and all ip's banned for life from the server.

This game will never grow again unless OMAC/Jolt start to monitor the game on a daily basis and know when they see thousands of acres exchanged by one prov in war its a weak minded piece of **** individual taking advantage of the system that clearly goes against the spirit of the rules of this game.

Owners of this game can not take all the blame for its demise when this whoring takes place at will by these cannibalistic kd's and alliances.

Abs and Hall you are two of but a few alliances in this game that are trash and totally despicable.

This has been going on way to long,people talk about the SKD's elite alliances when actually they are only referring to who had the best script,who xlogged the most, who multied the most,who can constantly adapt to rule changes and find ways to take advantage of the system the most.

Pathetic, I spit on these kind of wretched individuals.

All these people have done has forced others to find ways to cheat and **** the system in order to try to keep up with their numbers and you wonder why people have left in droves since the epoch of this mess took place.

When Battle Fields merged back with WOL these vial ass people had honed their rampant cheating and dishonorable play to new heights and multis were so vast and numerous when others caught on it was out of control 100k players my ass!

Once the deletions took place before M sold out and again when Omac took over the numbers started reflecting the true nature of what had been taking place and the truth was evident.
    Now this is what your left with 10k players who love the game and a small portion of players who still abuse the system every ****ing chance they get.

Good luck with that people.
    BOOYAH!

Post Fiend
    a lot of kingdoms do this. check out last province of sonata.

if it's really that wrong, omac would do something about/issue a warning.

Since that did not happen, gbp will continue to happen, just like lamers who abuse the fw gain bug, and 200+ server wide bounce waves, and farming.

It really is all up to omac to dictate what is legit and what is not.

Post Fiend
    Allonons, stfu idiot...You spit on these individuals?

You're a ****ing idiot...These ALLIANCES have players in them that aren't even affiliated with the alliance itself, but just play in the kingdom because some of their friends play in it...

So who are you to speak of what's fair play, and what's abusing anything?

I'm so sick of ppl coming in here saying this is wrong, that is wrong...Meanwhile, EVER single damn utopian has broken the rules. How? Multi, gbp, farming out others, and what everyone has done: Target shared...Everyone's guilty of it, but it's become the norm here, so everyone accepts it. You don't accept the play of HaLL and ABS, and so, you hate them, and spit on them. That's fine, but don't talk **** about all the players in their kingdoms, when we don't as a whole play like that

Post Fiend
    Baa flame, bash and do whatever it is you think you have the right to do - one day your skeletons will be revealled and then you shall be the ones on the receiving end.

and UG so now its against game ethics to use friendly GBprot so peeps can use it to aid up their provs? funny that seeing how you use it - so whos going to play uto police and punish you? you wave my team then run to FW then keep hitting from your FW so you could abuse the war gains system - but hey i suppose its you and your team that decide what is right or wrong.

and no1 is changing the subject - you are just running out of excuses as to why you did what you did.

is what my team did considered lame? depends on your view of it - was it against written omac rules, no - will we do this again, no - we learn from our mistakes - but remember we arnt the 1st and we wont be the last (many of the flamers do it themselves in some form) so Sinners you gonna have to never disband so uto has its police and you probly going to have to do this to most kingdoms.

Topwolf - finally some1 I can agree with - everyone has done some form of rule bending - no1 is clean and if they are i take my hat off to them.

anywho ive had my say and im not going to go any further - have a nice day ;)
    Last edited by fuzzy|LLD; 13-09-2009 at 19:20.

Topwolf ,that's why I said (individuals) fool.!

And admitting your part of a kd and or alliance that plays that way speaks little of your integrity, being that your still there playing with individuals who have no honor must suck for you.
    Last edited by allonons; 13-09-2009 at 19:51.
    BOOYAH!

fuzzy no. I used gbp. So did 12:1. So did MANY other kingdoms. So that's that. Everyone uses gbp. Yay. The problem I have is that 12:1 was farming their alliancemates. I have to keep repeating myself since you don't know how to read.

Post Fiend
    Yea allonons, it really must suck for me that I play with good online AND RL friends, that says so much about my integrity...

This game is based on making friendships, so whether my friends play legit, or cheat, I'll stand by them, because I have fun with them. I still have fun playing the game, don't take it as serious as you do... Get real

Post Fiend
    and UG should we now act as uto police for the usage of GBprot to gain an advantage over the rest? you would not be #1 cow if it wasnt for the GBprot, so clearly you got an advantage from something which is viewed as unhonorable. The excuse that everyone uses GBprot to justify it can then be said for farming to or am i wrong here?

There is no grey area here its either black or white - once you step over the line between honorable and unhonorable you cannot go back.

and sure UG keep repeating yourself to me as I cannot read nor write, its fun watching you do it.

so my point is (so i can stop posting now) is we both done unhonorable things in this game but the difference is I (my team) cant be bothered to waste our time moaning. you wanted to hit my bank and so you created this thread to justify your actions.

have a nice week :)
    Last edited by fuzzy|LLD; 13-09-2009 at 20:36.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy|LLD View Post
    Topwolf - finally some1 I can agree with
    This is like when i come and say "UG - finally someone I can agree with". FFS, you guys are in same team
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post
    I have no proof of any HaLL banks using friendly gbp or their killers. Doesn't mean it didn't happen, but I have no proof of it. Perhaps others do.

Either way, HaLL kingdoms do use friendly gbp to feed provs. So what you're saying is that it's okay to feed whatever provs you feel like with friendly gbp as long as you don't label it "bank" or "killer"? And I'm the hypocrit? LOL

Also I think it's safe to say that majority of the utopian community agree that farming your allies is pretty much as lame as it gets. And that is the topic here. You're just trying to change the subject off of the blatant farming of ZZ.
    You have no proof because it didn't happen. Anyone can confirm this.

I think atleast as many think you are lame to use GBP to get #1. :) And don't forget HaLL protected your *ss so you could get #1, hitting down your threats. :) What gratitude you show. :)
    I know of other reasons why you should never ever complain about any forms of cheating or bending the rules. You are such a hypocrit.

Personally, I don't mind using friendly GBP or farming out other kds, except for shells. Having a shell is pure cheating, farming an actual kd is not.
    ABS vs Rangers

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    a lot of kingdoms do this. check out last province of sonata.

if it's really that wrong, omac would do something about/issue a warning.

Since that did not happen, gbp will continue to happen, just like lamers who abuse the fw gain bug, and 200+ server wide bounce waves, and farming.

It really is all up to omac to dictate what is legit and what is not.

Well put.
    ABS vs Rangers

You have no proof because it didn't happen. Anyone can confirm this.
    Read the rest of this thread. You will find proof of ZZ using GBP on some of their provs. Just because we used friendly gbp in a smarter way than ZZ doesn't mean it is more wrong than ZZ using it.

And don't forget HaLL protected your *ss so you could get #1, hitting down your threats. :) What gratitude you show. :)
    You mean HaLL protected their own cows. I was just there. At no point in this entire age did someone have more offense than I had defense, so you didn't even really help much. So as usual, you are too stupid to have an actual argument.

Now once you HaLL boys stop sucking each other's cocks in this thread and actually use some common sense, we might get somewhere.
    Last edited by UnknownGhost; 13-09-2009 at 22:40. Reason: locs

Thread Information