Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: HaLL Press Release! HaLL farms and they love it!

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy|LLD View Post
    and UG should we now act as uto police for the usage of GBprot to gain an advantage over the rest? you would not be #1 cow if it wasnt for the GBprot, so clearly you got an advantage from something which is viewed as unhonorable. The excuse that everyone uses GBprot to justify it can then be said for farming to or am i wrong here?

There is no grey area here its either black or white - once you step over the line between honorable and unhonorable you cannot go back.

and sure UG keep repeating yourself to me as I cannot read nor write, its fun watching you do it.

so my point is (so i can stop posting now) is we both done unhonorable things in this game but the difference is I (my team) cant be bothered to waste our time moaning. you wanted to hit my bank and so you created this thread to justify your actions.

have a nice week :)
    1- We did not say friendly GBP is wrong, we said FARMING is wrong.
    You said that if we use one, we must be okay with the other. This is not true at all.

2- We are not saying 12:1/ZZ should not use friendly GBP on their provinces. You are attacking us for GBP use - but ZZ is using it aswell.

3- Yes MANY people use GBP. Absalom use it at EoA to boost networth. Some kingdoms use it for cows. Sonata used it on their smaller provinces this age. ZZ is using it in their farm war. GBP is a legitamite game mechanic put in place by the games creator - like many other things (fake war, for example) it is not being used as intended but it is without the rules of the game.

4- Yes, because many people use GBP and fake war they ARE okay. No one uses farm wars, and those that do are frowned upon. Rocry used them last age - they were frowned upon. Evil Dragons farmed honor from playboys once to take the honor crown from BeWare and they were razed by 13 kingdoms. 5:3/Big Gnomes is farming and they were attacked by Playboys. ZZ is farming and they got attacked by us.

5- Define unhonorable (which isn't a word, you illiterate idiot). Fake war, PKing, Farming, GBP, GBing, Multi-hostile. Those can all be considered "dishonorable" but it comes down what the community allows. The community allows everything but.... FARMING. GBP is allowed in some cases but not in others - retarded but thats where the game stands right now. Farming is not allowed.

If HaLL uses another farm war to increase the size of a bank, we will take the same course of action we did in this situation.

That HaLL ghetto is free to declare us if they please to donate to us the rest of their acres.

-Steel
    Last edited by Pillz; 13-09-2009 at 22:52.

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    4- Yes, because many people use GBP and fake war they ARE okay. No one uses farm wars, and those that do are frowned upon. Rocry used them last age - they were frowned upon. Evil Dragons farmed honor from playboys once to take the honor crown from BeWare and they were razed by 13 kingdoms. 5:3/Big Gnomes is farming and they were attacked by Playboys. ZZ is farming and they got attacked by us.
    i thought in that PB's vs ED one... PB's was just rediculously inactive, they didnt actually let BeWare farm them, i remember having a discussion with Matty about it...

(could be a different war...)
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

3- Yes MANY people use GBP. Absalom use it at EoA to boost networth. Some kingdoms use it for cows. Sonata used it on their smaller provinces this age. ZZ is using it in their farm war. GBP is a legitamite game mechanic put in place by the games creator - like many other things (fake war, for example) it is not being used as intended but it is without the rules of the game.

-Steel
    we did? we used it on 1 province, and he isnt that small.
    The End of an Era

Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    we did? we used it on 1 province, and he isnt that small.
    Fact remains you used it. I wasn't trying to pin anything on you, I was simply looking for examples of GB prot being used that people might recognize.

GBP? Absalom to boost NW, some kingdoms for banks, some for recovering chained provinces, etc etc etc.

Farming? War Cry farming their shell.... ZZ farming alliance mates.... 5:3 taking like 30,000 acres off of Echoes.

Im pretty sure people look on GBP in better light then they look on farming.

Regular
    1- We did not say friendly GBP is wrong, we said FARMING is wrong.
    You said that if we use one, we must be okay with the other. This is not true at all.

-Steel

Just wanted to put one point.Absalom does not use gbp to stuff province with soldiers.the province who is supposed to go in vm aids out days in advance a lot prior going to vm and builds its tb then it gets aided and put in vm.

Forum Addict

2- We are not saying 12:1/ZZ should not use friendly GBP on their provinces. You are attacking us for GBP use - but ZZ is using it aswell.

-Steel
    We say friendly GBP is wrong. So what makes you right? :) ABS already GB'ed a prov because of friendly GBP, and ug pumped def quickly because he knew he had done the same thing as the one being GB'ed. :)
    ABS vs Rangers

Enthusiast
    Using gbp or farming allies, don't matter which one you use. All who use those lame scumbag tactics are cheaters and deserve to get deleted. Case closed.

This thread is cheaters blaming other cheaters for cheating, I already told few weeks ago what ZZ was doing while they were at war against our kd.

OMAC wake the f*ck up and start doing something! you spend many provs stealth/mana to destroy a province and then see in CE allies plunder that guy and ZZ sends aid to a prov we just spent alot stealth/mana on.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post
    Read the rest of this thread. You will find proof of ZZ using GBP on some of their provs. Just because we used friendly gbp in a smarter way than ZZ doesn't mean it is more wrong than ZZ using it.

You mean HaLL protected their own cows. I was just there. At no point in this entire age did someone have more offense than I had defense, so you didn't even really help much. So as usual, you are too stupid to have an actual argument.

Now once you HaLL boys stop sucking each other's cocks in this thread and actually use some common sense, we might get somewhere.

Where does it say ZZ used it?

And how is it wrong to use it on smaller provs to get aided back up from a war for example? :)

I'd say it's much more wrong to bend game rules to get #1, under the protection of a certain alliance who hit down all threats for you, and then lash out at your friends. :) You are a poor diplomat.
    ABS vs Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Where does it say ZZ used it?

And how is it wrong to use it on smaller provs to get aided back up from a war for example? :)

I'd say it's much more wrong to bend game rules to get #1, under the protection of a certain alliance who hit down all threats for you, and then lash out at your friends. :) You are a poor diplomat.
    So because I used it in a smart way and ZZ used it in a poor way, I'm wrong and ZZ is right? Both kingdoms used friendly GBP. Idiot.

Forum Addict
    So because I used it in a smart way and ZZ used it in a poor way, I'm wrong and ZZ is right? Both kingdoms used friendly GBP. Idiot.

Where did zz use it? show me.

There is a difference in using friendly gbp to recover f**ked provs from war, and using it to pump up banks which are much larger than others, using another alliance as a shield, then turning your back on it once you are safe.
    some would call that morally wrong in many ways, I guess you are not among those ppl.
    ABS vs Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by MegasX View Post
    Just wanted to put one point.Absalom does not use gbp to stuff province with soldiers.the province who is supposed to go in vm aids out days in advance a lot prior going to vm and builds its tb then it gets aided and put in vm.
    do you actually believe this nonsense that you are saying? Lying usually doesn't help the situation.
    Last edited by Simey; 14-09-2009 at 15:23. Reason: inappropriate language
    The End of an Era

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Where did zz use it? show me.

There is a difference in using friendly gbp to recover (expletive deleted) provs from war, and using it to pump up banks which are much larger than others, using another alliance as a shield, then turning your back on it once you are safe.
    some would call that morally wrong in many ways, I guess you are not among those ppl.
    The (expletive deleted) it is. Using friendly gbp is using friendly gbp no matter how you use it. So once again, weak argument.
    Last edited by Simey; 14-09-2009 at 15:25. Reason: inappropriate language

June 18th, YR4 06 XXXXTTXXXXXTTXXXX () invaded and pillaged Gaius Julius ().
    June 19th, YR4 21 XXXXTTTTTXXXXXXXX () invaded and pillaged Gaius Julius ().
    June 19th, YR4 Natural Selection () has sent an aid shipment to Gaius Julius ().
    June 19th, YR4 Natural Selection () has sent an aid shipment to Gaius Julius ().
    June 20th, YR4 L Antonius Saturni () has sent an aid shipment to Gaius Julius ().
    June 20th, YR4 Natural Selection () has sent an aid shipment to Gaius Julius ().
    There stoffi, you idiot. Proof you used GBP. So what, youre saying GBP is wrong even though you use it, but farming is alright? LOL

That list of attacks showing the GBP was from the first page, retard. Clearly you see what it is.

There is a difference in using friendly gbp to recover f**ked provs from war, and using it to pump up banks which are much larger than others, using another alliance as a shield, then turning your back on it once you are safe.
    no, there is no difference. GBP was put in place to help chained provs immediately after they were chained - not to have friends give them that protection for recovery. You are a dumbass.

Using gbp or farming allies, don't matter which one you use. All who use those lame scumbag tactics are cheaters and deserve to get deleted. Case closed.

This thread is cheaters blaming other cheaters for cheating, I already told few weeks ago what ZZ was doing while they were at war against our kd.

OMAC wake the f*ck up and start doing something! you spend many provs stealth/mana to destroy a province and then see in CE allies plunder that guy and ZZ sends aid to a prov we just spent alot stealth/mana on.
    LOL <3 I love you

lolno. But I'm sure you believe this, so I'll let you off the hook cause it's amusing.

Forum Addict
    The (expletive deleted) it is. Using friendly gbp is using friendly gbp no matter how you use it. So once again, weak argument.

No, it's not. simple as that. All kds use friendly gbp to recover small provs from war.
    Only a few use friendly gbp to bring up banks.

There is a huuuuuuuuuuuuge difference. You are bending the rules so you can win vs someone who is just recovering a small prov from war, instead of it being 200 acres.

Steel, I wonder, when did you start thinking people wanted your opinion? I mean, who the f**k are you? Who asked you for an opinion about anything?
    ABS vs Rangers

LOL! So ur friendly gbp is better than our friendly gbp? Coming from the alliance that farms? Slit own wrists imo.

Thread Information