Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: KT vs HaLL

Postaholic

KT vs HaLL

There was a lot of controversy flying around about a week ago, and I think it's time to clarify some things, in light of recent events.

HaLL came to KT proposing a merger of their two banking groups. KT agreed whilst stating the following conditions, in addition to an agreement made for a retal, the details of which were negotiated in PM between Mr_Caid and Darkmoore, so I was not privy to:

I want to make it clear that if this group merger goes ahead, and it is seen that a member takes part in what we consider to be a GB, we will expect that member to be kicked from the group. If they are not, we will be leaving the group when it happens, as we do not wish to be associated with a group that may allow such actions from it's members
    In the meantime, we will expect some action to be taken against 5:3 to make reparations for their actions, be it free hits or whatever. If this is not met, we will be excluding them from our dnh list in the event the merger goes ahead
    As a final note, we want to make it clear that we are not about to take sides in an alliance war. As I have said, we are strictly neutral, and harbor no ill feeling to anyone except those who deliberately and blatantly wrong us
    darkmoore agreed to these terms:
    [07:20] <Darkmoore> a) the double hostile is not a problem
    [07:20] <Darkmoore> c) the awar thingie is not a problem
    [07:20] <Darkmoore> b) we will not tell 5:3 to go to 16:10 and ask them to take acres back
    [07:21] <Darkmoore> d) we will tell 5:3 how we want it in HaLL.. when it comes to doubles etc

[07:40] <Darkmoore> a) a DNH list
    [07:40] <Darkmoore> b) 5:3 talks with 16:10
    [07:40] <Darkmoore> c) you will fight with us in an awar
    [07:40] <Darkmoore> d) no doubles
    00[07:40] <&Allanon> umm
    13[07:41] * Darkmoore believes they wont notice C
    [07:41] <Darkmoore> :)
    00[07:41] <&Allanon> lol
    However, the following day, in a PM that followed a discussion regarding a possible cf for the group between ourselves and Absalom, this was said:
    00[20:25] <Allanon> I never said we're picking a side. In fact, I specifically stated we're neutral, and do not intend to piuck any side
    [20:25] <Darkmoore> you do not have too
    00[20:25] <Allanon> and I listed that as a condition for the merger, iirc
    [20:25] <Darkmoore> and I also said we would not mind to be neutral
    [20:25] <Darkmoore> just not the same way as you
    00[20:26] <Allanon> that the group, as a whole, does not get involved in any awars
    00[20:26] <Allanon> and remains neutral
    [20:26] <Darkmoore> well HaLL cannot promise that if either side decide to bring more kingdoms
    00[20:27] <Allanon> you can't say "oh, we're neutral, unless such and such does that, in which case we'll side with them"
    00[20:27] <Allanon> neutral is neutral
    [20:27] <Darkmoore> no
    [20:27] <Darkmoore> we are neutral as long our standards are meet
    00[20:27] <Allanon> it means no matter which way the war goes, and what happens, we do not get involved and focus on our won affairs
    00[20:27] <Allanon> *own
    [20:27] <Darkmoore> well you are allowed to define what is neutral and not on a kingdoms basis?
    [20:28] <Darkmoore> and I am not allowed to set thouse standards for my alliance?
    [20:28] <Darkmoore> is that what you say?
    00[20:28] <Allanon> I'm saying it was a condition for our merger that we as a group not get involved in an abs/aabs awar, and remain neutral
    00[20:28] <Allanon> a stated condition
    [20:29] <Darkmoore> well we read you
    [20:29] <Darkmoore> as KT and whispers
    [20:29] <Darkmoore> you made very clear that KT and HaLL would have to work on that alliance part
    [20:29] <Darkmoore> before we go further
    00[20:30] <Allanon> but I also said the banking group was another matter entirely
    00[20:30] <Allanon> and that was what we made the agreement on
    [20:30] <Darkmoore> then we vote?
    As you can plainly see, Darkmoore is, in the discussion regarding the terms, agreeing to our no-awar term for the group. In the second discussion, which occurred about a day later, he is clearly insisting he will not promise to stay out (despite the fact he had already done so).

It was in light of this conversation, the abs-cf discussion in which a clear anti-absalom streak came out, and information I had received from both Zauper and my own sources, that the KT-HaLL deal was closed with these words:

I've spoken with Zauper and Caid, and essentially, we're not happy with how this deal is working out. We set several conditions, including 5:3 making a genuine effort to resolve things with 16:10, and the neutrality of the group, neither of which are happening.
    Also, you yourselves have expressed concerns over our own direction and intents, and expressed a lack of satisfaction as to how things are working out, to the point of threatening to call the deal off in an earlier convo with Zauper
    As such, I think it's best if we cancelled the deal and went our own ways
    We bear no hard feelings towards HaLL or Force, but as we've said, we came into this agreement with several very clear and strict conditions, which have not been met, and we simply feel the difference of intent is too great to be overcome without considerable effort, which we do not have the time or patience to commit to
    At this point I gave Zauper notice the deal had been cancelled, and the NAP's in place between our kingdoms were no longer applicable, tho I felt it owuld be a good idea not to hit for a couple of days to let the situation cool off. Shortly after that, Zauper made a hit on a HaLL cow that was in an untagged hostile. In response to this, Asmodeus came to me and made several threats of gangbanging Zauper down. Immediately after, HaLL sent 4:11 after him, obtaining a hostile with 15:14 and then commencing to target the cow with massive fireball ops, costing him roughly 50k pessies, and began receiving intel ops from other HaLL kingdoms. As a response to this, Zauper began targeting HaLL banks for randoms (not that he had many other targets at the time anyway...)

When hits began from other HaLL kingdoms, and a dragon was started by 12:1, we felt it was time to get under cover, and went to fwar, which HaLL continued to hit into against both 15:14 and 15:1. Therefore, a few days later, on the completion of the fwar, 15:14 waved Force. However, mid-wave, they took massive ops from 4:11 (who then ran to fwar straight away) and began taking intel ops from 2:30, so they halted the wave anticipating a double hostile, which sure enough came 2 ticks later. Force then began ambushing the hits on them whislt this second hostile was ongoing.

about 20 hours OOFW, 15:14 declared on 2:30. Later the same hour, Force made an OOW hit on 15:14's largest killer, dropping into breakable range by 2:30's non-bank provs. This was immediately followed by 2:30 semi-chaining it, indicating a clear cooperation between the two kingdoms in the act.

6 hours later, Force started hits on 15:1's killer provinces in a short-lived retal-war, which ended with 15:1's provinces gaining land. In light of this apparently having ended, 15:1 made a random wave to attempt to regain some of land they had lost during the retal-war due to an OOH wave from Old School. 2 hours after this wave was made, Force made a wave of their own on 15:1, double-hostiling them. As a result of this and a clear intention to make our lives miserable foe the remainder of the age, KT began negotiations for our surrender to HaLL. However, the terms were not to our liking, and in view of the fact KT was no longer able to protect them effectively, 15:14 voted to leave the alliance.

In light of the fact that the kingdom HaLL was most angry at had left the alliance, KT made a deal for themselves whereby they would read a prepared statement from HaLL, and then the targeting would cease, and KT would receive a 2-week cf from all HaLL kingdoms.

Which brings us to now, when 2:30 has dropped the cf between us (yes, just over the 2-week mark, so nothing wrong there) and made two hits onto our cow within minutes of that cf being dropped. That, combined with statements made by darkmoore over the cf period

among others:
    [06:36] <Darkmoore> Personally I just want that CF to be over so that I can handle you like anyone else that would be a target
    has led me to feel that I was manipulated by HaLL into makeing a statement to absolve them, only to have them recommence targeting us after the cf.

So, here's my new statement:

Everything Zauper has said regarding the KT-HaLL situation is true. I was forced to make a bull**** statement else I was told we were going to be targeted, gangbanged, OOW'd and OOH'd for the rest of the age. And funny enough, having got the statement from me it looks like HaLL's going to do it anyway, with 2 hits on me within the first 5 mins of the first cf being dropped. HaLL is a bunch of powerplaying, gangbanging assholes who manipulate and oppress people to get what they want, same as in the old days. Some things never change

Sorry for being so long-winded, but it's time the truth was told, now I no longer see the point in abiding by HaLL's gag-order. I fully expect all of HaLL to come crashing down on me for this, but I am noone's patsy or chew-toy. I twice made the mistake of thinking they would keep to their word. I will not make that mistake again, nor will I sit back whilst a good friend of mine gets cruicified publicly when he has done nothing wrong other than to stand up for what he believes in

Note: The locations in this statement are a part of this statement, and I request they be left in. They have been discussed on several occasions, both here and elsewhere, are well known, and are required for the statement to make sense. Therefore, in light of these exceptional circumstances, I have included them, and ask they be left in
    Last edited by Allanon KT; 16-09-2009 at 11:47.
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~
    Rocking the top ages 30-57

"The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Enthusiast
    Now THAT is the more truthful version of the events that took place.

Not sure how many people will take the time to read all of that but it definately shows what HaLL is all about.

I wonder how many kingdoms that have had problems with a HaLL kingdom have noticed other HaLL kingdoms in their news at the same time? They are a power play alliance that is.. as of now.. the worst alliance in the game.
    “Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.”

Sir Postalot
    interesting read
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

tl;dr.. Will do it later
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

I read it all. Very interesting, doesnt effect me in the slightest but a good read anyway. Good to know whats going on in the world of utopia in the upper echelon.
    - = Paintrain = -

This is the explanation I was basically looking for without reading all that bull**** in the other threads.

I won't even comment on what I think about it, will probably get me in trouble. I'm sure you can imagine what I would say anyway.
    S E C R E T S

read it and i like it

<3 Allanon
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Have you in 'the top' ever tried not being gay?
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Enthusiast
    An update of what is currently going on (Just a FYI post, no opinions added)

Currently HaLL is still going after Odyssey. HaLL of DIEabolik went after them and 2 hours after a CF, HaLL of FORCE has started waving them. (All in the current CE)
    FORCE is > 2x their size.
    Beware of HaLL has put in a couple of hits during that time.
    “Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.”

It's ****ing internets. And we all know there are no girls on the internets! Even HoDF was guy acting like a girl!
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

ofc not

Ofc not Allanon you are only absaloms little lapdog.

Not HaLL = Absalom lapdog. Quite a kennel!

Enthusiast
    Dalle, what an interesting post you made.
    And gergnub, yea they are quite the people. Only a few dare to escape the kennel.

Thanks Allanon. I wonder when uTimes posts the rewrite anyway. I mean, the version that's written with our side actually in it (Odyssey's side).

They have like hundreds even maybe thousands of dogs :O

I think HaLL is AA lapdog. Dalle pwns too much to be someone's lapdog, so I'd say Dalle is AA leader behind the scene.
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Thread Information