Thread: just checking

Post Fiend

just checking

It's been almost 2 weeks since I deleted from utopia and I'm just in here checking the progress and can see that they still haven't made an official date when the new code will be ready.
    If it ever will surface at all. :D

Someone posted in another topic they dont think Sean and Brian is working on the code anymore.. I wouldn't be shocked if it's true..

what is the account count ingame still at 12.800?

Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

They are definitely working on the code. Brian answered some of my bug reports directly. As to how much longer I dunno but they switched it from Alpha to Beta.

Enthusiast
    Since I have started Alpha they have done a LOT.

Nice to know people are still on that old bandwagon of bashing OMAC. Leave and come back 2 weeks later singing that same old tired song.
    “Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.”

Enthusiast
    Aye, some bugs I posted were fixed in under a day. They are working :)

Post Fiend
    Still good to see the fun of defenders of Jolt/OMAC around always amusing reading their postings.
    I just made a point that Jolt/OMAC didn't deliver and thus quit and I was just curious if the code was out you can call it whatever you want defenders of OMAC but if someone promise you a code en continue to delay things even if they have made several announcement that they have a date.
    If they don't know they could just say it instead of putting a date.

I might come back when the game is out again but as others have pointed out there is no link of info about Utopia or Earth 2025 on Jolt's homepage so the player mass will automatically decline by itself when no advertisement is made and don't give me the **** about they cannot advertise about a broken game Earth 2025 is not broken as far as I know and they don't care about that either. :)

go join the BETA :)

Yeah funnylumpy BETA is open

www.utopia-game.com

go join the BETA action

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    As some have said, there is absolutely no point in Bashing OMAC for what they are doing. We can be annoyed etc but ultimately we are all still here and are sticking with it.

Thread Information