Thread: A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

Hello,

Been poking around the forum checking into the game. I was wondering if anyone could point me to some screen shots. I like what I've read about the game, however I would like to see what the game looks like.

Thanks,
    Traveler

Not sure about screen shots but it only takes a couple minutes to sign up. Don't worry about race or personality choices, they are all playable. If you don't like the game it takes 10 seconds to delete.

With the exception of one time I have never received any junkmail from jolt so no worries there with your email.

If a picture is worth 1000 words then imagine what playing would be worth...

Its a text based game young traveler! What do you expect to see? Utopia is not eye candy, its brain candy.

Veteran
    I suggest joining too. Its quick and easy. Human Merchant is a decent choice for a starter. Or Elf Mystic. But D Silver is right they are all playable, although some combos might be a waste of benefits (Human/Mystic, Dwarf/Rouge, Undead/Cleric)

The game can be quite overwhelming when you first join. I suggest reading the boards and posting questions and asking your KD mates in the forum. For someone who has NEVER seen the game before, it could take a couple weeks to learn the basics especially if you count outside tools and so forth. A lot of explaining.

I don't know of any screenshots either, sorry.

@khedrei, the Dwarf/Rouge thing.... I used to play in Edge... That was before Rosa randomed in took over and had 10 or so of us killed off then joined Abs... We had a guy that could play a dwarven rouge and was better than any of our elves... It can be done, But you gatta be one hell of a player to pull it off :)

Regular
    Yeah man, I normally agree with khedrei though, most people have no business playing human/mystic or dwarf/rogue.

We warred an all dwarf KD last age though, and their DW/Rogues were badass. The BE makes those TD real nice. Some people can make the argument for Humans & sci for mage power, but I have yet to see that. I think it's always better to play to your strengths rather than try to turn an inherent weakness into a strength though.

Regular
    Skieve, back then dwarves didn't have a thief penalty, but a magic one ;)

run away young friend... if you have a kind or nice bone in your body..

Thread Information