Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: ZZ uses multies to help them vulture!

ZZ uses multies to help them vulture!

So, we over at Sinners just finished up a win against Marvel. Low and behold, we've gotten ops from a province in a ghetto. I logged in and figured it was just some kingdom's intel multie scanning us like every KD is pretty much used to. Unfortunately, he didn't just take some intel, he cast explosions. Gee I wonder why?

Well the reason would appear to be that ZZ went to fake war, and their bank is pumping massive amounts of offense - we're talking well over 2 million offense points (mod ofcourse).

The odds of ZZ pumping their offense the same day we win our war and our KD getting a volley of explosions out of no where?

I guess ZZ's retaliation for us hitting into their established farm war is to break CF and vulture us when we get out of a real war.

Wrong wording steel. Not break cf. They are going to break an EOA NAP to **** me. lol
    #sinners <---click to join

Oh, sorry. Apparently our bank and ZZ's bank have an EOA NAP which was agreed upon after we razed them.

bet stoffi can make this seem legit if we give him 25 posts to explain.

Sir Postalot
    eh?

you mean you've never had people randomly casting spells/ops on you?

lucky buggers...
    (btw i managed to gain 250 honor points one age OOW in gen over the course of a week, by randomly casting explosions on people =D )
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

If we wanted to use multis on you it would be more like this:

http://www.utopiatemple.com/news.php?id=1637

May the force be with you.
    Last edited by CGG; 24-09-2009 at 03:00.

Sure we have, but you get no or little honor cast op into a war. Ad the timing with ZZ's bank pumping 2mil off is funny.

[19:24] <UG> so word on the street is ur pumping massive offense and plan on breaking a NAP
    [19:25] <UG> I guess I should have seen it coming. It's HaLL after all.
    [19:25] <UG> so I will see u on the outside.
    [19:28] <UG> also guess I better notify my alliance of the upcoming NAP break.
    [19:28] <UG> gonna need help on this.
    [19:32] <CGG> There is a great disturbance in the Force.
    [19:33] <UG> no clue what you mean. But if you break NAP, there will be a great disturbance in our alliances.
    [19:33] <UG> so get ready for that
    [19:34] <CGG> You must unlearn what you have learned.
    [19:34] <UG> This convo is over since ur speaking like a ****ing idiot. When u start talking like a man, get back to me.
    [19:34] <UG> I'll give my alliance the heads up of the upcoming NAP break
    [19:34] <CGG> Artoo says that the chances of survival are 725 to 1. Actually Artoo has been known to make mistakes... from time to time... Oh dear...
    [19:45] <UGiphone> So break a nap cuz i stopped u from farming. That is original.
    [19:47] <CGG> So certain are you. Always with you it cannot be done. Hear you nothing that I say?
    [19:48] <UGiphone> I dont speak jewish
    [19:48] <UGiphone> So speak normal.
    [19:49] <CGG> Much anger in him. Like his father.
    [19:50] <UGiphone> Its fine. U will get 1 grab in before i have enough defense where u cant break. Lets see what my alliancemates do about the NAP break tho.
    [19:51] <CGG> Impressive. Most impressive. Obi-Wan has taught you well. You have controlled your fear. Now, release your anger. Only your hatred can destroy me.
    [19:52] <UGiphone> More jew talk from the man that is breaking nap.
    [20:13] <UGiphone> So how does it feel to farm and get stopped, then plan on breaking a NAP because ur a girlie?
    [20:14] <CGG> You're a jittery little thing, aren't you?
    [20:14] No such nick/channel
    [22:09] <UGiphone> Nice intel multies fag
    [22:11] <CGG> If you only knew the power of the Dark Side. Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father.
    [22:11] <UGiphone> Dont worry tho. U will still break me. I cant out train ur nap breaking farming ass.
    [22:12] <UGiphone> More jew talk. Funny!
    [22:12] <UGiphone> The dark side must be the cheating side.
    [22:12] <UGiphone> Yes!
    [22:13] <CGG> You will know... when you are calm, at peace, passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
    [22:13] <UGiphone> surely nap breaker.
    [22:14] <UGiphone> Ur jew talk is funny tho
    [22:15] <UGiphone> The fact that HaLL are proven multies, NAP breakers, and farmers is more funny
    [22:20] <CGG> Beep, beep... beep? Beep, BEEEEEEP!! beeeeeeeep...
    [22:26] <UGiphone> Good point. Beep urself jew
    [22:29] <CGG> You can't win, Darth. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

You know, it'd be impressive if you wrote those all off the top of your head. If you actually took the time needed to find them via google or another site though, thats just ****ing gay.

And you never did confirm if you'd be breaking our NAP.

so if CGG memorized star wars quote instead of looking them up, he is less gay? :S

how does that work?
    The End of an Era

least then it didnt take him 20 minutes to find the write quotes to respond to ug.

its bad in the sense its infinitely geeky, yes. but wasting all that time looking for quotes is worse.

Regular
    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

HaLL feared us. This led to anger towards us.
    The anger became hatred.
    The hatred is going to become a whole lot of suffering.

You just watch yourself. We’re wanted men. I have the death sentence on 12 systems.

All I have to say on this is Don't **** where u sleep cgg... Having played in HaLL for as long as I did and some of the things that i've done... well lets just say they can be done again... As I above ALL in the kingdom love HaLL and what HaLL does, don't make me choose.... Cause the way certain ppl have acted since the doors opened again is to say the least stupid and NOT what I expected when the doors came back open...

Enthusiast
    HaLL of Multis!
    I like it.. seems fitting. One thing I like about HaLL... wait.. there is nothing I like about them.
    “Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.”

Thread Information