Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: ZZ uses multies to help them vulture!

Enthusiast
    I wish some nerd from Utopia would show up at my house :P
    I'd stomp a Mississippi mudhole in their ass.
    “Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.”

Start with yourself

Director of Age Changes
    Let's see how long until this topic gets locked.
    In the mean time, popcorn please.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

whats the difference between a Mississippi mud hole and a Texas mud hole .... or Kansas mud hole .... or an Essex mud hole ...... or an Thuringia mud hole ?

Are Mississippi mud holes abit slower abit fatter and a lot dumber then the others ?
    IMPERIALS KLA

Post Fiend
    If you think Godly is a forum multi because he made a few posts in this forum, I wonder what made you conclude that ZZ used multies on your kingdom. I just hope the proof you have for ZZ using multies is more grounded than your conclusion and proof that Godly is a forum multi here.

If farming was illegal to OMAC they would have deleted ZZ, their allied who they farmed and Sinners who ZZ is apparently farming right now.

Sinners is cowards running into fake war when a ghetto waves them...

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post
    Actually Mr. 3 posts forum multi, the general top community are the ones in agreement that farming is as lame as it comes
    No offence, but how is Sinners part of the "top community"? For as long as I play I can't really recall Sinners being a consistant factor in the top... I didn't really follow the charts the past few ages though so feel free to correct me :)

I've seen friends give away acres in the paste so many times. Happens every age, more than you could imagine. I'd fully agree with you that farming a kingdom should be punished, but a single province? I think that goes a long way for breaking an EOA NAP. Ever more so, when YOU, Sinners, do it whilst ABUSING a known bug.

No offence, but how is Sinners part of the "top community"?
    He never mentioned Sinners tho, he just said the "top community". Which is probably true, most part of the top condone such blatant farming.

Obviously someone must be hiding behind the nick "Godly" if it was someone that was so pro as the guy like to brag about he should have a established presences in the utopian community. Or hes a nub that cant back up anything he says and avoids the fact with saying things like "I have no need to tell you who I am". Besides he seems kinda patethic in the first place. Besides someone that feels the need to threaten someone over a internetforum has lost the conversation already.

Post Fiend
    Guys grow up and act your age for fcuksake!

Theres no reason to get so personal - its a GAME

As I told skieve in pm - this isnt personal against sinners but certain members accused my team of cheating - look at our wave on sinners and you will see we dont. And as I said to skieve if sinners really wanted to 'punish' my team for the bank 'farming' they would never of waved the whole kingdom - sinners wanted acres and used that as an excuse - but sinners bank razing ZZ bank would of been a legit move.

The reason for my terms I posted to skieve was down to this:

1) Certain Sinners players publicly accused my team of cheating (yes I agree us hitting () cow was lame - i accept that) - we do not cheat and after what happened to my NA kingdom I will never run a kingdom on proxies ever again - its not worth losing good team mates due to proxies.
    2) Since we got accused in public for cheating I wanted the sinners peeps to come forward and apologise in public.
    3) Once #2 was done (and both skieve and I agreed there would be no flaming from either side - being professional) sinners would offer my team and CF and we stop all activity against sinners.

I could careless bout attacks but we got accused in public and so I wanted an apology in public - eye for an eye hey.

Its a shame more of sinners is like skieve who seems like a decent bloke (+ morbidangel whos got a cool nick)
    Last edited by Bishop; 25-09-2009 at 11:37. Reason: locs

Post Fiend
    Pillz: "HaLL, *Heroes, Force, ZZ, ghetto1 ghetto2 and ghetto3-4-5* are all incapable of beating us 1v1 and you all know that, so it makes sense that you would threaten to GB us if we dont agree to your terms."

I never once mentioned to skieve that if you didnt agree to the terms i asked for that we would call in HaLL and GB sinners. If you havnt noticed its 1 v 1 from start and still is.

And as I said - this isnt personal against sinners as a whole its just you getting back what you deserve - I am amazed you would put your personal image ahead of sinners - is it that hard to say you were wrong about us cheating? All I want is for you to say sorry for accusing us of something we dont do.

As for you saying I was moaning about GBprot - no, i was simply pointing out a wrong is a wrong no matter what it is.

Post Fiend
    godly sounds like a cakenub.
    skieve is awesome!
    new hall is just pathetic.

3 cents baby!

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post
    Actually Mr. 3 posts forum multi, the general top community are the ones in agreement that farming is as lame as it comes.

And no, every kingdom doesn't farm or multi. Those are HaLL traits.

That coming from a kd/player long known for their/his cheating. :)

UG, I would advise you to stop commenting about moral ethics and cheating.

Steel I would advise to stop posting at all, he's a nub with an inflated ego and does not have an idea about much. He is much like Chai used to be when he was more public, but there is a huuuuuge difference between Steel and Chai. Chai is a good player and has respect, even though he's an a**.
    ABS vs Rangers

guys, knock off the personal insults, and remember it is not allowed to post locations.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    That coming from a kd/player long known for their/his cheating. :)

UG, I would advise you to stop commenting about moral ethics and cheating.

Steel I would advise to stop posting at all, he's a nub with an inflated ego and does not have an idea about much. He is much like Chai used to be when he was more public, but there is a huuuuuge difference between Steel and Chai. Chai is a good player and has respect, even though he's an a**.
    Fallacious argument. His cheating does not in any way invalidate the statement. (Farming IS considered as lame as it comes). Try again, Stoffi. Secondly your hardly in any position to speak of ethics and cheating yourself. So whats up with the hypocrisy lately?

Thread Information