Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: ZZ uses multies to help them vulture!

Yes of course Sinners are cowardly for going to Fake War, Halfling. We just finished with a hard fought war, then we were forced to release our offense (or everything in my case) in order to try to defend out bank from ZZ's NAP breaking, and then ZZ waves us while we're defenseless.

Considering you play in Grace I think it's funny that you call anyone a coward, since Grace ran from us twice last age & your ghetto Azylum were the biggest pussies in TF.

@ Fuzzy - We aren't apologizing for accusing you of tactics you and your alliance use. We aren't apologizing for abusing the war bug for hitting you. And we are sure not going to give you a CF or NAP at this stage, nor will we ever. We have nothing to apologize for and we've got no reason to NAP you.

HaLL kingdoms suck and last I checked everyone agreed with me on that point. Wanna prove us wrong stop playing the game like a retarded 4 year old. "Ohhh, we broke our NAP and hit their bank, then vultured them right OOW but they went to FW. CHICKEEENNNSSS"

Pike - We felt, and still feel, all your acres belong to us =) Just wait until we take them.

Post Fiend
    Pillz have we not stopped hitting into your FW now?

and im not asking for an apology about you accusing us of bad tactics (ive already agreed we did some lame things this age), im asking for an apology in regard to you accusing us of cheating - whats your definition of cheating? to me its mainly xloggin - you got proof we do that?

and ive given up trying to become mates with u pillz - its just to much hard work even though we used to have cool convos.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy|LLD View Post
    Pillz have we not stopped hitting into your FW now?

and im not asking for an apology about you accusing us of bad tactics (ive already agreed we did some lame things this age), im asking for an apology in regard to you accusing us of cheating - whats your definition of cheating? to me its mainly xloggin - you got proof we do that?

and ive given up trying to become mates with u pillz - its just to much hard work even though we used to have cool convos.
    ZZ not using multies, xlogging, what-not. Whats next? Flying pigs? Why would anyone in their right mind apologize for "accusing" you of cheating (read: stating facts). Your crummy ass kd is a disgrace to Ze Zcript.

I miss the old Zenobia. Shame to see a good name be dragged in the mud by kids.
    Last edited by divinorum; 25-09-2009 at 14:29.

Actually I believe my accusations have mostly been about multies, since I know you use them, and have proof beyond random explosions.

And I don't become "mates" with retards. Unfortunately I made that mistake with you in NA because I was under the impression you had some sort of intelligence because of all the friends I had in Splendor.

And no, you have NOT stopped into into our fake war as far as I can tell. The last hit was only 3 hours ago.

So, its chalk up the score

-Multies, yes
    -NAP breaking, yes
    -Vulturing, yes

I bet by the time I check this thread again, we can added another item to the list. Gee I can't wait to see which!

EDIT: Forgot to mention your previous farming, so:

-Farming, yes
    Last edited by Pillz; 25-09-2009 at 14:32.

Post Fiend
    pls quote a HaLL member calling Sinners 'chickens'.

Like Fuzzy said, if you are bored and want to have a forum war, make sure your facts are straight. Same goes for UG, but I pointed that out earlier.

But I guess what you need to do is make 11024 cheap shots and hope some will land.

I think Arbaal is a forum multi!

Forum Addict
    As for Steel, why do we even bother responding to him. What is he? 12? He's a nub and has nothing of importance to tell anyone. Let him ramble on. No one likes him anyways.
    Last edited by stoffi; 25-09-2009 at 15:32.
    ABS vs Rangers

Forum Addict
    edit
    ABS vs Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by divinorum View Post
    ZZ not using multies, xlogging, what-not. Whats next? Flying pigs? Why would anyone in their right mind apologize for "accusing" you of cheating (read: stating facts). Your crummy ass kd is a disgrace to Ze Zcript.

I miss the old Zenobia. Shame to see a good name be dragged in the mud by kids.
    Last I checked we have 15+ original ZZ players. I think we are more qualified to decide what to do with our name than you are you. I also think we're about done with the forum jibber jabber. Ciao.

lol can you all just stfu? This is so lame. HaLL is ghetto, Sinners abuses game mechanics, Abs is corrupt Uto-Police, independent kingdoms are all lapdogs, WHO GIVES A ****. Yelling about it here doesn't change it, everyone can just **** someone over at another time, like it's always been.
    S E C R E T S

So what have we learned today ladies and gents:

1. HaLL doesn't farm. They "landdrop" by adding thousands of acres to their bank in a fake war.

2. HaLL will use multies to cast explosions on an entire kingdom when they are about to break a NAP.

3. HaLL have no problem vulturing a kd st8 oow.

4. HaLL will then claim a kd is "farming out" when they just got out of a real war and they had to release some offense to feed their bank as they try to defend against a NAP break.

5. HaLL will then demand an apology for you pointing out all of their foul play and want to NAP again even though it is clear they will break NAPs at will.

Missing any ****ed up HaLL activity or lessons learned? I for one will never make a deal with a HaLL kd again. BIG lesson learned. Only HaLL kd i respect is BeWare. They should really think long and hard about their future in HaLL.
    #sinners <---click to join

The only people that should be respected are the ones that dare to admit their wrongs. I for one think Fuzzy is one of the people you should respect for what he says openly. You can whine at others as much as you want, but if you're not playing by the rules yourself you should quickly shut your potty mouth.

The only reason why you are whining here now (I think) is because you're back to the bottom of the food chain ;]

Enthusiast
    2. HaLL will use multies to cast explosions on an entire kingdom when they are about to break a NAP.
    Multis or no multis I have a problem with the way they do war. They will send one kingdom at you to soften you up then come at you with another kingdom ready to war.
    Some pussy ass tactics that made me lose any respect I might have had.
    So if you ever see me with a beef against them that would be the main thing.

If you want to fight then fight straight up, none of that sissy ****.
    “Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.”

Quote Originally Posted by prot View Post
    The only people that should be respected are the ones that dare to admit their wrongs. I for one think Fuzzy is one of the people you should respect for what he says openly. You can whine at others as much as you want, but if you're not playing by the rules yourself you should quickly shut your potty mouth.

The only reason why you are whining here now (I think) is because you're back to the bottom of the food chain ;]
    Okay would you like me to say that abusing the fw bug was wrong? Ofc it is wrong, but we made a decision to stop ZZ from farming their alliancematez in the name of fair play. Would we have done something different if we had to do it again? Maybe. Prolly would have razed their bank entire time instead of making one grab and probably wouldnt have waved the rest of their kingdom.

But point stands that if people farm and we are in position to fix it, we will do so in the name of fair play. Cry all you want about it. We will not stand by while people cheat and farm.
    #sinners <---click to join

"We will not stand by while people cheat and farm." Then go right ahead and delete your entire kingdom, because it's built on cheating, farming, and other means of foul play.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Thread Information