Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: ZZ uses multies to help them vulture!

Sir Postalot
    still maintain the best one i've ever seen was when we CF'ed a KD (ghetto), and then with us in a war, and them in a war (both real), ~20 of the prov's in kd had spell/thief attempts from one prov in that kd =)

that was pretty special
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

last age there was a province that hit 4-5 kingdoms, it finally got razed down to a few hundred acres. a couple weeks later he was back in range to start hitting those 4-5 kingdoms again. basically that 1 prov retal warred a few top 20 kingdoms all age long, for no reason at all.

still dunno if it was someone really bored or a multie, but i thought it was funny.

Veteran
    I think its funny how everyday there is a new thread from a player in a top KD that doesnt like the shady tactics other top kd's are using against them, or to pass them on the charts.

Though there are people who I haven't seen complain. Those are either the ones that don't use abuse game rules, or ones who abuse them, but just aren't hypocryts and complain when others do as well. I am guessing the later.

Enthusiast
    I think its funny how everyday there is a new post in a new thread from a player not in a top KD that doesn't like peole complaing about the shady tactics other top kd's are using against them, or to pass them on the charts.

Though there are people who I haven't seen complain. Those are either the ones don't read these threads or ones who do, but just aren't bitter and complain when others do as well. I am guessing the later.
    “Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.”

Erm, so you're supporting HaLL's use of multies to hinder our ability to feed our bank and their plan to break an agreed upon EoA NAP between our two banks?

Yeah, I can see how we are complaining about "shady tactics". Wouldn't shady be defined as something in the gray area of the games rules (or, more specifically, the communities rules). The entire point of a NAP is that it can not be broken. Breaking a NAP is not shady, it is just wrong. Especially when we granted them the NAP out of kindness since we could have easily continued to raze their bank for as long as we saw fit.

Enthusiast
    HaLL apparantly cites breaking NAP's as being bad.. just ask stoffi.
    So.. they are about to break one?
    No way.. not HaLL! they are some good ol boys!

Just the good ol' boys
    Never meaning no harm
    Beats all you ever saw, been in trouble with the law
    Since the day they was born
    “Be Who You Are and Say What You Feel Because Those Who Mind Don't Matter and Those Who Matter Don't Mind.”

Veteran
    I never said I don't like abusers complaining about other abusers. I just said I think its funny. Quote my complaints...

Regular
    Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.

Enthusiast
    Truly!

[22:20] <CGG> Beep, beep... beep? Beep, BEEEEEEP!! beeeeeeeep...
    IMPERIALS KLA

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    So, we over at Sinners just finished up a win against Marvel. Low and behold, we've gotten ops from a province in a ghetto. I logged in and figured it was just some kingdom's intel multie scanning us like every KD is pretty much used to. Unfortunately, he didn't just take some intel, he cast explosions. Gee I wonder why?

Well the reason would appear to be that ZZ went to fake war, and their bank is pumping massive amounts of offense - we're talking well over 2 million offense points (mod ofcourse).

The odds of ZZ pumping their offense the same day we win our war and our KD getting a volley of explosions out of no where?

I guess ZZ's retaliation for us hitting into their established farm war is to break CF and vulture us when we get out of a real war.

What incredible proof you have!

I was walking outside the other day and suddenly the sun came. This MUST be a proof of GOD, why else would the sun come out just as I hoped for it to come???

I got ops from a random kd the very same day Zauper hit me this age! This must mean he used multies! It's logic!

You have made most kds in this game your enemy, so I am curious how on earth your brain managed to blame it on zz. No one likes you, steel. Go munk your kd somewhere else.

Do you at all see how retarded this thread is? A retarded thread by a retarded nobody.

Skieve, how can you play with such a moron? Seriously. I have yet to meet someone who does not dislike Steel, both for his (lack of)behaviour and his n00bness.

Edit: Is this thread irony? Did I fall for it? When I think about it, it has to be irony. No person is stupid enough to make a thread like this. Well, except for Steel I suppose.
    Last edited by stoffi; 24-09-2009 at 07:52.
    ABS vs Rangers

liar, stoffi, i saw the sun rise here on the other side of the world, you must have a fake god.
    The End of an Era

Forum Addict
    Btw, Sinners broke a NAP with HoZ earlier this age. What comes around goes around. Isn't that how Sinners so proudly came to be the "police" this age?
    ABS vs Rangers

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    You have made most kds in this game your enemy, so I am curious how on earth your brain managed to blame it on zz. No one likes you, steel. Go munk your kd somewhere else
    I think that's a bit rich coming from you, stoffi, given the level of disgust that has been expressed over the tactics and actions of several HaLL kd's and allies this age. Yes, Steel can be a tool sometimes, but at least he doesn't condone farming out his allies.

And there's a big difference between a cf break without notice and a EoA NAP break
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~
    Rocking the top ages 30-57

"The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

They broke the original EoA NaP when they waved us earlier this age.
    Last edited by CGG; 24-09-2009 at 09:27.

Thread Information