Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: ZZ uses multies to help them vulture!

Which is not going to happen, because I have yet to meet someone who's been able to actually - and for real - teach me something I didn't know yet.

And I've discovered that I don't work really well as a grunt, because I ask too many questions, and try to needlessly improve everything I end up involved in.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by arbaal View Post
    i think someone should gangbang ZZ for blatantly farming AGAIN! Now they are farming out sinners, while sinners released all their offense.

I don't think the utopian community should tolerate such cheating!
    lol
    The End of an Era

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Nasty View Post
    Funny that a lot of different people are having trouble with HaLL.
    Is it them or is HaLL behaving badly?

An old saying.."if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck"

I think HaLL is a duck! wait.. I mean I think they are bunch of ****ing idiots.. yeah, thats what I mean :)

When did you ever post anything that was not either negative towards me or HaLL, troll?

Stop trolling, please, tool.

Achieve something instead of the constand whining and trolling. I wonder, can you do something else than whining?

There is one huuuuuuuuuuuuge advantage with ABS. ABS does not have Steel as a member.
    ABS vs Rangers

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    When did you ever post anything that was not either negative towards me or HaLL, troll?

Stop trolling, please, tool.

Achieve something instead of the constand whining and trolling. I wonder, can you do something else than whining?

There is one huuuuuuuuuuuuge advantage with ABS. ABS does not have Steel as a member.
    could say same thing about you and ABS

Quote Originally Posted by VT2 View Post
    Which is not going to happen, because I have yet to meet someone who's been able to actually - and for real - teach me something I didn't know yet.
    refusal to learn is different from not finding anyone to learn from
    assuming you know everything will mean you will never learn
    plenty of people have posted on these forums with information you can learn from... you still ignored or insulted them
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2 View Post
    And I've discovered that I don't work really well as a grunt, because I ask too many questions, and try to needlessly improve everything I end up involved in.
    that's not why you don't work well as a grunt =)
    i do the same thing... and i do just fine (T50 prov last age for example)
    Last edited by _greenie; 24-09-2009 at 22:51.
    Deliverance -> secrets -> anzac -> mercy -> rage -> "ghetto"

You're both equally useless.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Something smells bad here :<

Fuzzy, Sinners reject your terms.

You and your kingdom are a worthless little ghetto that we are going to enjoy farming. We are going to make your farm war look like nothing once we're done with you =)

As for your bringing in of HaLL?

HaLL, *Heroes, Force, ZZ, ghetto1 ghetto2 and ghetto3-4-5* are all incapable of beating us 1v1 and you all know that, so it makes sense that you would threaten to GB us if we dont agree to your terms.

"We broke our NAP with you... now agree to our demands or our 8 kingdoms we multie in will hit you too!"

rofl, what a sorry little bunch of lifeless little losers.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy|LLD View Post
    I was walking down the lane in sinnersville and noticed this sign which I thought I should share with the rest of utopia:

http://www.saynotocrack.com/wp-conte...s-for-sale.jpg

1 warning - its past its sell by date :(
    awww
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

I have friends in ZZ, but im nub, so dont shoot me.

Pillz,

You mean multis like this one?

July 19th We have found thieves from game and (XX:XX) causing trouble within our lands!
    July 19th We have found thieves from game and (XX:XX) causing trouble within our lands!
    July 21st We have found thieves from Ivar Kreuger (XX:XX) causing trouble within our lands!
    July 21st Rioting has started amongst our people. Our tax collection efforts will be hampered for 1 days

I've seen "from game and" in almost all of our papers. You're acting all innocent about "vulturing" when you guys are the ones that started this whole thing by breaking a NAP with us. We weren't even going to wave your kingdom until you decided to release all your troops to save UG from getting the beating he deserves. That's not vulturing.. that's suicide. You should be upset at yourself for farming like you were with the other kingdom.

Let's face it. Your kingdom is only good at whining. Learn how to play the game instead of running to the forums and crying to it like it's your mom.
    Last edited by TheGame; 25-09-2009 at 02:01.

Der, no, I mean we had multies hit our KD with explosions to prevent us from feeding our bank to help it out defend your bank.

Why would we use multies? We aren't flithy romanian trash and we aren't stoffi (flithy romanian trash wannabe). But yeah, obviously we are going to make a thread *****ing about you and then use multies ourselves!

fyi we dont multie and have no need for it. just like we have no need to farm alliance mates. We are better then you, at least ethically. (but, lets face it, your entire alliance has like 4 war wins. we're probably better then all our kingdoms in skill too)

LOL TheGame you're accusing Sinners of planting multis in CC? You just made my day, thanks.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Skieve, how can you play with such a moron? Seriously. I have yet to meet someone who does not dislike Steel, both for his (lack of)behaviour and his n00bness.
    Blantant lie. You've met Blizz, Fate, UG, Mikeland, Magic etc etc etc etc.

If you mean your friends? Then yes, it makes sense your friends wouldn't like me as and I do not lower myself to the level of speaking to flithy scumbags like yourself and treat you all like the **** you are.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGame View Post
    Pillz,

You mean multis like this one?

July 21st We have found thieves from Ivar Kreuger (XX:XX) causing trouble within our lands!
    July 21st Rioting has started amongst our people. Our tax collection efforts will be hampered for 1 days

I've seen "from game and" in almost all of our papers. You're acting all innocent about "vulturing" when you guys are the ones that started this whole thing by breaking a NAP with us. We weren't even going to wave your kingdom until you decided to release all your troops to save UG from getting the beating he deserves. That's not vulturing.. that's suicide. You should be upset at yourself for farming like you were with the other kingdom.

Let's face it. Your kingdom is only good at whining. Learn how to play the game instead of running to the forums and crying to it like it's your mom.
    yeah, we have multies in CopyCats. Catwalk actually plays in Sinners too, not only in Absalom.

Also, his name is "game and", not what you said..

On the other hand, provs that oped us prior to your wave were from kds that are under 2.5 mil nw.. Could be coincidence, ghetto players are opping from wars guys they can't break all the time..
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Ya... a single casting of explosions is definitely a case for an entire forum thread dedicated to "ZZ Multing." You guys are so smart.

What difference does it make where the province plays? He is obviously gathering intel on us per your request.

Bottom line - you got what was coming to you for trying to act like the Utopian police while at the same time using one of the cheapest bugs in the game to try to grow.

As for your threat earlier, bring it on. We're not the ones who's been scared to fight this entire time. You guys are the ones that run to fake wars to fight us. Bring it like a man and get your ass beat.
    Last edited by TheGame; 25-09-2009 at 02:11.

Thread Information