Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have what it takes to challenge vines?

Do you have what it takes to challenge vines?

This is a repost, so people can have some fun proving that vines is useless, or so vines can have some fun ditching the trolling, and proving to people that he knows what he's talking about.

"Let's make this not gay.

Only one person may challenge vines at a time.
    No aid, either in or out.
    No exploring, but you can hit for whatever you desire, including land.
    Both people bid a number of days to 'get ready,' and the one who bids the lowest is the one whose timeframe you'll use.
    Both people in question give me their locations, so I can verify that the rules are being obeyed, and that there's actually a real province around, and not just people being stupid trolls - again."

Are you a bad enough dude to challenge vines?
    More importantly, is vines a bad enough dude to accept your challenge?
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

lol
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Enthusiast
    i think thats a challenge from MorbidAngel

^^

Been there, pwned that.
    S E C R E T S

Anyone can own vines - the problem is owning him in a manner that disallows observers from even considering the possibility that you didn't own him properly.

So if someone can document what vines and his opponent are both doing, then announce that vines has either gone inactive, or realized that he's going to end up destroyed, it's a lot more optimal.

And fun.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

Veteran
    I don't have what it takes to beat vines, that takes too much patience and a partial deafness to high-pitch whinging.
    That nerdy guy that obsesses with game mechanics.

Former Community Manager Thundergore's Avatar
    Organising some in-game variety via the forums is fine but lets not have this turn into mocking or flaming - unless you want to mock my presence, face or long winded ways (but then again that would be off topic and I'd have to be consistent - there are delicate decisions ahead).

Just a friendly warning!

Oh, don't worry.
    He's not even likely to pop in for a visit, and the thread itself will most likely to be used to slap him with each time he makes a claim of being good at the game.

Thundergore, vines is a troll, not a real person, you have nothing to fear from his public ridicule, as it is his goal.
    S E C R E T S

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    ^Fact.

Banned
    I'm not a troll. I'm not lieing to people. High homes is a superior way to play. I stand by my startegy and can up my talk. They can not do the same. They talk **** about my startegy in an effort to try to down play it or demean it. They haven't said word about accepting a one on one. To me that says something. Any one not sure how high homes work try running 30% to start off. New players should not use more than 30% homes until they become more skilled.

I've seen other players with high homes in other kingdoms and they all were doing well.
    Last edited by vines; 25-09-2009 at 20:19.

Oh, is that so?
    I assume this means you're not afraid to pick up a challenge from anyone in here, with me as a third party observer of the both of you, so there's absolutely nothing either one of you can whine over at the end?

Banned
    I'm always up for some sporting fun. I want a few rules to be set. 1) no one aid(block aid) 2) one out side attacking (this includes plunders). 3) Both sides must agree they are ready.

The other person can add any trems they would like.

Veteran
    I'll do it. But isn't this normally a challenge for the start of an age. If one person gets randomed twice before the attacks are set to commence it kind of puts you at a disadvantage.

I guess we are talking about gen huh?

Director of Age Changes
    Go battle it out on Beta server. Four times faster for four times the ownage.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Thread Information