Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have what it takes to challenge vines?

Banned
    If he can't have enough def with in 75 hours to protect his province why in the world would he want to one on one in Beta? Beta has not protection time. This is just another way of saying no. Dharan's "be there pwned that" is also just another way of saying no.

Veteran
    I am still trying to figure out where DHarand didn't have enough defense. He owned you vines, obviously whatever he had was good enough to do that.

No, vines - the rules are clearly listed above.
    You don't get to receive aid, but you also don't get to aid anyone, I get to look at you both whenever I feel like it, using my mana and stealth, you're not allowed to explore, or paradise, and you're free to op, magic, or attack anyone as much as you'd like, for whatever reason, because Utopia is not played in a vacuum, and you have stealth, mana, and generals for a reason.

If your 'strat' is as awesome as you pretend it is, then you should have zero problems with the above.

khedrei vs vines.
    It will be settled on Genesis, because things are much quicker there, and I assume neither one of you has an account.
    Do you both accept?

Also, how much time - including protection, and measured in total days - do you both bid to 'get ready?' Remember, you have only as many days as the lowest bid.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Veteran
    haha, I bid OOP :P

But seriously, what are the starting recources on gen? 1k acres? What day/time do you want this thing to start?

Veteran
    Hmm.. vines disapears when its time to start talking terms...

1) no one aid(block aid)
    LoL coming from the guy with a -400k trade balance at the time of my first attack.

2) one out side attacking (this includes plunders).
    So you can turtle with your full def gnome, while any other race will get randomed and be left at a disadvantage? lol ok...

3) Both sides must agree they are ready.
    The essential problem with fighting vines: it takes him a month+ to be ready. I was ready in 3 days, vines claimed he was "nearly 80% ready" and a week after that he was "90% ready" etc etc.

It was fun raping him, but it's still a waste of time.
    S E C R E T S

Veteran
    Thats just the thing, I want this to be short and sweet. Not interested in wasting a lot of time on this.

A few days, maybe a week tops. Name your date vines, and we can start.

Banned
    It will take more than a week to build up a 90%+ army. I will use a different race other than gnome. I didn't turttle I attacked first in fact it's better if one uses 50% def specs. for the gnome. I will use a different race. And I don't think I had -400kgc. I had around
    -100kgc because someone sent unwanted aid and that's why I said we lock off aid so that doesn't happen.
    khedrei gen maybe getting reset soon so I think it will be good if we do this when the new gen gets up and running.
    I am impressed by you. You are the only one willing to face me in a one on one. This is a friendly match.
    Last edited by vines; 26-09-2009 at 16:50.

Then bid a number that's more than week, vines, and stop trying to weasel out of this.
    I'm not interested in your boasting or excuses - the rules are listed above.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

Banned
    I want this that's why I don't want this one on one to be ended by a reset and then have to re-done it.

khedrei I waited around for over 2 weeks pumping science waiting for him, you are wasting your time.
    S E C R E T S

There won't be reset for at least another week, you n00b.
    That's more than enough time to get anything started, and you know this.

Stop squirming, and bid a time.

I don't honestly believe it'll take anyone that long to demolish vines' tower o' babel. But I'm suddenly seeing a lot of quotes that were in previous threads. The random stall tactics are becoming more and more obvious.
    When the nay-sayers pipe up with talk of exploitation through strategy and planning I'm reminded of a Jack Nickolson quote, "I think of a man, then I remove logic and reason from him"

Yeah, he's kinda famous for that, but it's okay, since it's so much fun destroying him for all the world to see.

I guess it'll be mid age, of, next age before vines is "accepting challengers" again...
    When the nay-sayers pipe up with talk of exploitation through strategy and planning I'm reminded of a Jack Nickolson quote, "I think of a man, then I remove logic and reason from him"

Thread Information