Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have what it takes to challenge vines?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    If Sean and Brian don't want to get fired, then it'll be awhile before Gen gets restarted since they're going to have to redo the visuals on the game.

I would say you have another month based on how quickly S&B work.

Veteran
    vines is impressed by me... lol. I wonder what that means. I guess I should be proud :P

You don't need a pumped province to have a one vs one. Whats the point. As long as each person has the same amount of time, and its a reasonable amount of time, who cares.

I told you I would take you right OOP, but I doubt you would be up for that. But it shouldnt take more than a week total. 3 days of protection and 4 days after.

I'm good with the terms. Lets get this started. When do we create the province?

Once vines says 'I accept these terms,' and bids a time.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Veteran
    Alright, well I just need 24 hours notice on the start date. And I'm not wasting more than a week beating vines, so 7 days is my highest bid. Like I said, I'm good for OOP.

That's seven days from khedrei.
    What are you bidding, vines, or have you decided to pretend you're no longer using the forum?
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

The last vines post, in here, was a while ago.... yup, it'll be mid-age, next age before vines is "accepting challengers"
    When the nay-sayers pipe up with talk of exploitation through strategy and planning I'm reminded of a Jack Nickolson quote, "I think of a man, then I remove logic and reason from him"

Banned
    Okay that is your one term. On longer than one week. I'll make a gen account. I have to leave for a while so I won't be on for some time. There is danger in the world and I need to fly to the rescue and save the day.
    At any rate I will make an gen account right now. The one on one will last no longer than seven days this mean if by the 7th day you are not ready you lose. Attacks have to start on the 6th day at minimum. Those are your terms I agree to them. Okay lets get in on.

Veteran
    I guess you didn't understand vines.

I said I need 24 hours notice on when to create the account. Attacks can start on the 7th day if you agree to that.

Lets start making some sense here.

How did you create an account when the server is down??

Veteran
    I've been informed that gen is up. So vines, you can't just creat a province like that without telling anyone. Restart your account and give me some notice.

Banned
    Are the servers down for you? They are not for me. I think you have to check your internet conection. Okay think of this as your 24 hours notice. On the 7th if you can attack me then do so even if I'm not fully ready. I will just have to deal with it.

I haven't made an account yet just tell me once you make an account and I'll make one.

Veteran
    vines, you just said attacks should start on the 6th day at minimum?! So I would think that means you plan to be ready.

The wol server is down, not gen. I don't have a gen province so I didnt know that.

Anyway, We can start a province at midnight GMT. How about that? You agree to the terms??

Banned
    Yes please stop telling me things I already know. I don't have gen account either. Yeah midnight GMT is fine. I agree to your terms. Do you agree with my terms?

Veteran
    oh my vines, it's actually painful to have a conversation with you.

VT2 made the terms. Do you agree to them? What are your terms?

Banned
    I want do not want to be rube this started because I want to one on one Dharan but he won't because he knows he will lose. VT2 has nothing to do with this it is only among the two in the battle. My terms were that 1) we fight once we are both ready 2) no attacks on other provinces. This is also counts plunders. 3) No aid. we have to block all in comming aid. 4) I won't use gnome because that would make it to unfair. You have to agree to these trems. Any one of us to break any of the terms loses.

Veteran
    Haha, you could use gnome and I would still beat you vines.

But anyway DHaran already beat you, why would he want to waste his time again. And no, sorry but I can't agree to those terms because they are not specific enough. "we both attack when we are ready". What kind of crap is that? We all know you will NEVER be ready.

This thing should be short and sweet. The quicker I own you the quicker everyone on these forums realizes how big of a troll you really are.

Thread Information